next candidates

The Absolute One[s.]

Candidate 5 -

Choi Jonghun

Choi Jonghun is the leader of a new upcoming band called Ft. island; other than just being their leader, he is also a genius composer who is an expert on playing musical instruments like the piano, flute, violin, guitar, and many more. But despite being the leader, he is a  very shy boy who enjoys making songs.

Candidate 6 -

Bang cheol yong aka. Mir

By his peers he is noted to be the adorable and overly energetic jester of the class. Most of the girls would have fallen for his cute-boy appearance, but he has a flaw that becomes more of a turn off to the majority of the female populace, and that's because he's sort of stupid and clumsy. Mir has a problem in most of his classes, but needs a lot of help in subject of English.

Candidate 7 -

Lee Wan

A veteran actor, Lee Wan is cited as one of the manliest men in Korea. Other than that he is considered as very husband material, but he's often too busy with his sideline job as working in a daycare center.

Candidate 8 -

Kim Hyun Joong

He is known and loved by everybody - THE Kim Hyun Joong. He is said to be the epitome of perfection, utterly flawless, and  beautiful inside and out. An actor, a model, a philantropist, an idol, almost everything he can do. But he seems to be hiding a secret as well.

 


Author's Corner

Aishime Hiii this is Chalienarose's co-author, Aishime =^u^= *bows* and I present the last list of boys.

*all four boys gives off dazzling smiles*

Aishime: Bommie-unnie who among the four of them do you like?

Bom: *fainted*

Aishime: whoops I guess she fainted from all the heart-melting smiles.

Lee wan: I can perform mouth-to-mouth resucitation *immediately goes to Bom*

Joong: I don't think we should take her kiss without her knowledge *slowly inches himself closer to Bom* And if someone has to, I think I'm more suitable to helping her .

Lee wan: I finished my military service kid. I'm more qualified to do so.

Jonghun: o_o

Mir: >_< I wannt to do it!!! *pushes Joong*

*Mir, Lee Wan, and Joong are now pushing each other*

Jonghun: o_o

Aishime: o_o Jonghun you're not planning on doing anything?

Jonghun: o_o *slowly walks away*

Aishime:=_=# she's not going to wake up if you guys are like that. Anyways I think chaliena will be updating first after this brief intro, so wait up for post.