Secret Admirer

Secret Admirer

 

It’s been a week that the girls haven’t talked to me. Why are they ignoring me? Have I done something wrong to make them upset or something? They’re my only best friends. I can’t let them go.

I sighed in frustration and my laptop and went to facebook. I still have an hour left until school starts. I logged on and saw a message pop up.


Kim KeyBum: Chingu, how are chu~

CupCakeLove: I’m good, how’s your confession?

Kim KeyBum: I haven’t confessed yet. I’m thinking next week because I’m busy right now d:(

CupCakeLove: Aigoo, are you sure that’s your reason? (/--.--#)/

Kim KeyBum: Yes… Oh wait, I have to go to school early today. I have to meet up with some friends d:)

CupCakeLove: Okay, have a great day in school (^_~)

Kim KeyBum: Sure will, bye bye (>^3^)>

CupCakeLove: Bye <(^o^<)

Kim KeyBum: Here’s a rose @}-‘ okay bye


 

And with that he logged off.

Well I guess I better go to school too. Every morning I will always go to this cafeteria which is in front of the school. That’s where I have my breakfast with my friends.

I took my bag and headed out and locked the door behind me. The cafeteria isn’t that too far away; it’s just a 5 minute walk, that’s all.

I entered the cafeteria. I looked around and as usual, I’m the first person to get here. I walked over mine and the girls’ table. I saw something. I went over to it and saw a pink envelope and red rose on top. I was going to walk away and go to another table but something caught my eye. My name was written on the pink envelope.

Kim Misun ~

I went and took the envelope and looked around to see if another person named Kim Misun was here. You know just in case?

I opened the envelope and read it.

Annyeong Misun~ how are you today?
This red rose represents the love I have for you.
Take care always~

 

ADMIRER K ~ 

Admirer K? What the hell? Is this a joke? This must be for another girl with the same name.

I put back the envelope onto the table and walked off. I’m not in the mood to eat breakfast. I went to the school’s garden and sat under an oak tree and waited for the bell to ring. I sat there and saw Taemin and Minseul walking hand in hand. I was going to call out but I didn’t want to interrupt their moment. Soon after the two disappeared, I saw Myungsoo and Eunmi picking on each other.

I have to admit, I am jealous because they get to go out with the person they have been crushing on. While me, I’m stuck here with nothing better to do with my life.

Every time I look at my two friends, it seems like they’re always in a rush. Like before Minseul and Taemin started to sprint as soon as they reached the lockers’ area, same with Eunmi and Myungsoo.

~DRIIIIING~

The bell rang. I walked to my locker and there I saw a white rose and another pink envelope stuck on my locker’s door. I looked around to see who was here but I found no one. I took the pink envelope. Again, it had my name written on it. I opened it and read it.

You didn’t like the first letter I gave you?
Hmm, I guess I’m going a bit too fast. Right?
Are you curious on whom I am? If so pick the white rose.

ADMIRER E ~

I slowly took the white flower that was stuck onto my locker’s door. I opened my locker and took the books that I needed and walked off to my class.

This has to be a joke right? I mean why me? I actually never thought I’d get an admirer; I only took the flower because I wanted to see who the person was and tell them to stop messing with me. I don’t want to get fooled.

I entered my class and soon all of the students were looking at me. I slowly made my way to my seat and found another pink envelope and a little teddy bear holding onto a pink rose. I sat down and awkwardly took the note.

You don’t know how awkward it is right now. My classmates are still looking at me.

I slowly examined the envelope and the small teddy bear.

“Do you guys know who put these here?” I asked them, they all just smiled and shook their heads and turned to the front.

I opened the envelope and read through the letter.

This pink rose reminds me of you when you blush.
You’re just so cute~
I’m happy you took the white rose.
It’s alright; you’ll see me anytime soon and please wait.
If you still want to see me take the teddy bear and hug it.

ADMIRER Y ~

Is this a joke or what? I looked around and slowly took the teddy bear and hugged it.

Ugh, who is this guy? This is so weird.

I let go of the teddy bear and sat it beside my books. I waited a few seconds and soon I saw Eunmi, Minseul and Key enter the classroom but this time Minseul and Eunmi didn’t seat next to me they sat in the front row with Key.

I saw Eunmi whisper something to Key and laughed. Is she somehow going out with Key? No, she can’t she loves Myungsoo.

I sat there until class ended. They all dashed out, me following behind them. What I saw surprised me and broke my heart, after Eunmi whispered something to Key, Key hugged her.

I walked faster and ignored them. I reached my next class and saw Taemin and Myungsoo coming out of my classroom. I was going to yell out Myungsoo’s name so that he won’t see Eunmi and Key hugging but the good thing was they walked the opposite direction.

Even though my friends start to ditch me or act like we were never friends, I still care about them because they were there for me when I needed friends they were there when I was in trouble, they never left me. They were like my sisters.

Minseul and Eunmi entered the classroom with Sungyeol, Jonghyun and Sungjong.

I walked in as well and to my surprise nothing was on my desk. I sat down on my usual spot and put my books on the table. I can hear people whispering my name. I looked at them confused then at the board.

My name was written on it along with a message and another teddy bear but this time it’s bigger than the teddy bear I had before. This bear was holding a yellow rose. I read the pink message on the board and it said:

Hey, Misun, I know this is embarrassing for you but I ran out of envelopes.
I’ll buy some later d:)
Anyway, this yellow rose reminds me of your bright smile.
For me there are a lot of pretty girls but to me you shine the most.
Do you still want to know who I am?
If so, pick up this white bear, yeah, the bear that’s stuck on the bored.

ADMIRER B ~

I looked around me to make sure if the other Misun was here, nope. I slowly walked to the board and took the white teddy bear and the yellow rose. Then made my way back to my seat again and put the bear and rose on top of my table. I looked over to my friends but then again. I saw Minseul hug Sungjong. How about Taemin? I know she really loves Taemin but how come… I’m confused. They broke the hug as soon as they saw the teacher enter the class.

My friends changed a lot. Oh how I miss Minseul’s aegyos and Eunmi’s craziness.

“Okay, class take out your notes book out and start a fresh page,” said Ms Park.

I took my notebook and my pen out. Ms Park looked behind her and saw the board. I hid my red face with my book, while the students were laughing at me. Ms Park erased whatever that was on the board. I put my book down as I looked really ridiculous. I started to copy what the teacher wrote on the board ignoring the stares from my classmates.

After 45 minutes the bell rang indicating for us students to have lunch. I was about to walk out when Ms Park called me.

“Misun,” she called, I turned my heels and looked at her and slowly made my way to her desk. “You’re one lucky kid, here you go,” she smiled as she handed me a pink envelope and another teddy bear that’s bigger than any other of the ones I have now, it was holding purple rose. I slowly took them and thanked her. I opened the pink envelope and read through it.

Misun-ah, do you like the purple rose?
Well, this reminded me of the purple rose hair clip you always used to wear.
You looked really cute, oh how I wish I told you that from the first time we met.
Go to your locker now if you want to see me.

ADMIRER U ~

I thanked my teacher and made my way out. All the students were staring at me and so I walked faster.

I made it to my locker which was decorated with letters and love hearts which says I love you. One letter caught my eye but this time there wasn’t a teddy bear or a rose. I walked over to it and read it.

This is the last note.
Go to the auditorium and you’ll find me there.

ADMIRER M ~

I walked to the school’s auditorium to find nearly all the students in there. Someone took my hand and lead me to a seat in the front row. I looked at the person to find Woohyun. I thanked him and sat down. The auditorium was decorated too.

The lights suddenly turned off and I heard the students whisper. I looked around then a spotlight appeared on the stage. The students gasped and focused on the person as soon as he started to sing; Loving You by Super Junior K.R.Y. I couldn’t really see him as he was wearing a mask.

geudel mannaro ganeun gire jangmi hansongil nesone deulgo girl
nal bomyo usojugetjiman modeun-ge geuden iksukhagetjyo (ijen nol)

nomu neujoso tto mianheyo ijen nan mar-halgeyo

Baby everyday you make negyote issojul
sesang geu muotboda sojunghan sonmul geudemane sarangin-gol yaksokheyo

 Yes I do I can't stop loving you (loving you oh loving you)

byonhetdago mal hagetjiman geujarieso neul soitjyo (geugose hangsang itjyo)
sotun ne moseubeul gamssajuneun ttadeut-han hessal man gomawoyo oh girl

nomu neujoso tto mianheyo ije nan mar-halleyo

Baby everyday you make negyote issojul
sesang geu muotboda sojunghan sonmul geudemane sarangin-gol yaksokheyo
Yes I do I can' t stop loving you

Baby everyday you make negyote issojul
sesang geu muotboda boda negen noran-gol iroke nowa danduri igoseso
Yes I do I can't stop loving you

ijen nal noege mal halleyo yongwonhi sarangheyo

Baby everyday you make negyote issojul
sesang geu muotboda sojunghan sonmul geudemane sarangin-gol yaksokheyo
Yes I do I can't stop loving you

Baby everyday you make negyote issojul
sesang geu muotboda boda negen noran-gol iroke nowa danduri igoseso
Yes I do I can't stop loving you

As soon as he finished singing, everyone clasped their hands. To be honest he sounded really good, he sounded like… I forgot but yeah, he sounds really familiar.

“Misun-ah,” I looked up as soon as he called my name. “I’ve been such a coward to tell you that I like you,” he said, the students started to whistle as I stayed seated on my seat frozen.

“The letters I wrote you are all so true, you’re the only girl who makes me smile. I can’t sleep at night because I always think about you, my heart raises when I’m near you,” he paused then Minseul randomly came out of nowhere and gave Key a bouquet of flowers. Key thanked her and soon she left and sat next to Taemin and Taemin hugged her.

“Misun-ah,” he called me again, “or should I say cupcake love,” he took his mask off. The students gasped as soon as they saw…

“Key?” I mumbled my eyes wide. I couldn’t breathe properly because of the sudden humid.

“Surprised that I know you’re cupcake love?” He asked, I nodded nervously, “well, anyway that song was for you,” he smiled and walked closer to me. The girls started to fan girl while the guys were whistling. Key held my hand and gave me the bouquet of flowers. “Gosh, this is harder than I thought,” he took a deep breath as I took the flowers, “Misun, will you go out with me?” He finally asked.

I sat there frozen, not able to move.

“SAY YES!” I turned to my left and saw my friends cheering with their boyfriends hugging them. I smiled then turned to Key and nodded.

“OMO! CHINCHA?” He asked me disbelief, I nodded again smiling.

I was surprised when he suddenly hugged me. I heard my friends scream especially Eunmi as she is really loud. I hugged Key back and looked at my friends and gave them a sweet smile.

“MISUN, KEY, MISUN, KEY, MIKEY, MIKEY!” The students roared, my face is now totally red. Aish, damn you Kim Kibum.

~DRIIIIING~

The bell rang. Aish, it just ruined the moment.

The students started to make a line as they went out to go to their classes. Some students congratulated me and Key as they went.

“MISUN~” I heard Minseul as she ran to me.

“MINSEUL UNNIE!” I ran and hugged her and Eunmi, “I thought you guys ditched me because of them,” I pointed to Taemin and Myungsoo.

“Nah, why would we do that and besides it was Key’s fault, he told us to help him with all this,” Eunmi said looking at the stage, “I think I did good,” she patted herself.

“I helped too,” Minseul pouted as she hit Eunmi. “But seriously with the running and all that. I nearly died.”

“I thought you guys changed but I guess I was wrong,” I said.

“Change? What made you say that?” Eunmi asked.

“I thought you guys were cheating on your boyfriends.”

“I wouldn’t do that to L,” Eunmi said as she hugged him.

“I saw you hug Key before,” I mumbled.

“She helped me choose the song, because I didn’t know what to sing,” he smiled nervously.

“I saw Minseul unnie hug Sungjong,” I pointed and saw Sungjong.

“She’s my eomma and Taemin’s my appa, I don’t know how it started though but yeah,” Sungjong smiled.

“Yeah, he’s my baby and Taemin’s too,” Minseul smiled innocently.

“Okay, wait… Eunmi, you were hugging him?” Myungsoo asked pointing at Key.

“He-he just randomly hu- aish, are you jealous?” She asked smirking.

“No,” he looked away blushing.

“Naaaws, my L is jealous,” Eunmi said hugging him, “you’re the only guy I would hug. I wouldn’t hug him, not with that diva attitude,” I laughed at my friends’ silliness.

“God, I missed a lot, didn’t I?” I asked and soon they were all hugging me.

 “Wait, stand back, she’s mine now,” Key said pushing Minseul and Eunmi out the way and came to hug me.

“Who said?” Eunmi asked crossing her arms to her chest.

“You have L,” Key pointed.

“I don’t,” Minseul said and hugged me again.

“Aish, you guys are like snails, go stick with your boyfriends,” Key shooed Minseul and hugged me.

“Well, we’ll leave you two love birds here, we still need to go to class,” Dongwoo said.

“Yeah, have fun but don’t have too much fun, if you know what I mean,” Jonghyun winked at me.

“Go away Dino-head,” Key pushed him out.

“Well, we better go, bye,” Minseul waved and walked out with Taemin holding hands.

“Eomma, WAIT!” Sungjong screamed and ran to his ‘parents’. Soon they all went.

I stood there awkwardly in front of Key, I was going to say something to break the awkwardness but he bet me.

“So you’re mine now?” He asked still hugging me.

“Umm… Yes?” I said unsure.

“Why are you so unsure? You said yes before so now we’re officially a couple,” he turned me around so I was facing him, “you don’t know how long I’ve been wanting to hold you in my arms,” he hugged me tighter.

“Mmhmm,” I just nodded and hugged him back.

“Cupcake, that’s my nickname for you,” he smiled.

“I have none, I’ll just stick with Key,” I smiled.

“Misun?” He called out.

“Yeah?’ I asked.

“Can I, you know?” he asked blushing and I just nodded, he smiled and started to lean in. Our lips were no more than 2 centimetres. I was blushing mad.

Slowly…

Nearly there…

Oh my god…

Key’s going to kiss me…

Gaaah, kill me…

“KEY!” Me and Key parted and looked to our left to see no other than the world’s greatest er.

“KIM JONGHYUN, YOU JUST RUINED THE MOMENT!” Key screamed and threw something, hitting Jonghyun on the head. I laughed as soon as Jonghyun ran.

“Well, where were we?” he asked.

“I don’t know, you tell me,” I smiled.

“Oh, that’s right,” he then started to lean in again.

Okay…

This is it…

Guys…

He’s going t-

“MISUN, WE’RE GOI—SORRY! YUCKY! EWWIE! CONTINIUE WITH WHAT YOU’RE DOING, IGNORE ME,” Minseul ran with Eunmi.

“GO GUYS, WHOOP WHOOP!” I heard Eunmi scream.

Key and I laughed hysterically at Minseul’s reaction and Eunmi’s comment.

 

“Well, I guess we do have to-“ I was cut  off when I suddenly felt something on my lips. My eyes widened to see Key… Kissing me… KIM KIBUM, IS KISSING ME. OH MY GOD!

“WHOOOO~.” We broke the kiss and looked to our left again to see  SHINee, Infinite and my girls cheering. I was blushing mad as… WAIT...! DID THEY JUST TAKE A PICTURE?!

I looked at Taemin as he was holding and a camera smiling nervously.

“LEE MUSHROOM TAEMIN, GIVE ME THAT CAMERA TO ME!” Key fumed as he started to chase Taemin.

God, one of the bestest day ever. I smiled as I saw my friends chase Taemin. Taemin would pass the camera to Myungsoo then they would continue to pass it around.

I’m so happy.

Who knew that the guy I like, likes me too and he had to do all these stuff? He could’ve just told me and I would’ve answered ‘yes’ straight away.

Admirer K-E-Y-B-U-M… I get it now, no wonder the admirer’s initial kept on changing. That was smart of him… Aigoo, well I better go to class now.


FINISHED! How did you guys like it? Bad? Haha, thought so, sorry to disappoint you guys. I'm such a bad writer *hides in a hole* 

I hope you guys read my other stories. They're not short stories by the way. There's an Infinite fic and 2 SHINee ones. 

Thank you for reading d:)