Secrets

Secret Admirer

 

~DRIIIIING~

The bell rang, indicating us students that it’s recess. I went and put my books into my locker and walked to where my friends were.

“Minseul, Eunmi, what are you guys doing?” I asked as I saw them texting and giggling.

Okay first of all we’re not allowed to go on our phones while we’re in school and second, this is the first time I’ve seen the two texting while giggling.

“Guys~” I whined poking them.

“Bwoh?” They looked at me like I did something wrong.

“You do know that we can’t go on our phones while school time yeah?” I asked and the two nodded.

“We know,” they chorused.

“Well why are you guys on anyway and why are you giggling?” I asked looking at their phones.

“I was just texting my relatives,” Eunmi said and hid her phone. I can tell that she was lying, just the look on her face, I can see that she’s trying to hold in her laugh but in the end she failed.

“What? What’s wrong with you guys?” I hit Minseul.

“I’m always your target, why do you always hit me? Try hitting Eunmi.” She pouted. She may be the oldest but she has the cutest charms.

“No, now tell me,” I glared at the two.

“Make us,” Minseul said.

“Okay,” I said and started to tickle her.

“Eee~,” she started to run on her spot.

“Whoah, wild child,” I stopped and turned around and saw Taemin.

“What are you doing here?” Minseul hissed.

“I wanted to see y-“ Minseul ran and covered Taemin’s mouth. These two are really strange.

“Eunmi,” I turned around and saw… Myungsoo?

“L!” She ran and hugged him. I’m so confused, what’s going on?

“Okay, what’s happening?” I asked confused.

“I-I, we-we, umm… Tae-Taemin,” Minseul poked him.

“Me and Eunmi are married,” Myungsoo announced.

“EH?” I looked at him then Eunmi.

“What the hell, no we’re not, but okay if you say so, I’m Mrs Kim now,” Eunmi smiled.

“Aish, what the two are trying to say is that they’re going out,” I turned around and froze on my spot. It was Key.

“Hyung~” Taemin whined and hid behind him.

“What’s wrong about that? I think it’s cute, you and Minseul unnie match and Myungsoo and Eunmi, you two match as well,” I smiled giving them a thumbs up.

“Naaaws, thanks dongsaengie,” Minseul hugged me.

“I always knew that L and I are a match,” I rolled my eyes at Eunmi’s silliness and crossed my arms to my chest.

“You’re the only single one now, do you want me to, you know?” Eunmi winked.

“NO! DON’T YOU DARE EUNMI, I WILL KILL YOU!” I shouted and was about to hit her but then Myungsoo hugged her to protect her.

“God, I thought you were going to hit m-“ Minseul was cut off when I hit her on the arm. “Yah! I’m always your target, she’s the one who said that, not me,” she pouted.

“You’re a violent child aren’t you?” Key asked.

“Is my Minnie okay?” Taemin asked Minseul and hugged her.

“Yeah, but I’m not okay about her being me as her hitting target all the time,” she pointed at me.

“I can’t resist my unnie, she’s just too cute,” I smiled innocently.

“Cute? Pfft, no I’m not,” she glared at me.

“Okay, okay, I’ll stop,” I said and held my hands up as the sign of surrender.

“Okay, anyway, with you being single, I shall te-“

~DRIIIIING~

The bell rang cutting Eunmi’s sentence off.

“Save by the bell, if you say one word, I will kill you,” I gave her my death glare.

I walked to my locker and took what I needed and went straight to class ignoring Eunmi because I’m sure she will just blab about me and Key… Oh yeah, haven’t I told you? Okay, I will explain.

I have been crushing on Key since grade school. I was never close to him, I only hang out with the SHINee members because Minseul and Taemin are best friends but now I guess they’re a couple. A very cute couple. Anyway, yeah I liked Key since grade school but I guess he doesn’t feel the same way. Do you want to know why I know? Okay.

You see I have this facebook account but no one knows it’s me and so I talk to Key, we’re like really good friends on facebook, he says his problems to me but his common problem is about this girl he likes. He says that he wants to confess to her but he doesn’t have the guts to do so. I encouraged him and he said he will do it sometime next week. I wonder who she is.

“Misun, just go tell him,” Eunmi said as she sat on her seat next to mine and Minseul’s.

“I can’t, I’m a girl and it’ll be too awkward if I do and I don’t want to do it because I don’t want to humiliate myself.” I said and opened my textbook.

“Aish, fine, but you’re missing out Misun, once he confesses to the girl he likes, you’re done for it, you’d be heartbroken,” Eunmi said. She’s right but I want him to be happy with the girl he likes and I don’t want to interfere.

“Eunmi, can I talk to you for a sec?” Minseul asked, Eunmi nodded and went out the class with Minseul.

Soon they came back, Eunmi smiling like an idiot and sat down.

“What happened?” I asked Eunmi.

“Nothing, Minseul told me that L has something for me,” she smiled winking at me. Something’s fishy.

“Aish, you guys are so weird,” I shook my head and soon the teacher came in and started the class.

The whole time Eunmi and Minseul kept on passing notes to each other. I swear there’s something wrong with these two.

It was finally lunch time, I was going to go and walk up to Minseul and Eunmi but then they ditched me with the rest of the SHINee and Infinite members.

“Ya-yah!” I yelled but they didn’t turn and just kept on walking.

I stood there frozen as I saw them enter the café where the girls and I go every lunch. But I told them that we needed to go to the library so we can help each other study. I can see them laughing from afar. Hmph, I’ll just go and study by myself then. I blew my bangs out of my face and went to the library with my books.

Maybe I should give the two some space and I can’t just have them wrapped around my fingers. I think they deserve to have a break and enjoy their lives with their boyfriends.


 

Hey, sorry for the long wait. I will update the other later. It's going to be a bit longer though and sorry this sounds boring. You know me, I can't write a story that good. Mianh d:(

Thank you for the people that subscribed. d:)