Chapter 3

Betrayer

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung jumped in happiness when she received Siwon message. He’s asking for dinner. So, she took a day off and right away calls Yuri, asking for companion to shopping. Fortunately, she’s free. She was waiting in front of Yuri’s apartment building.

 

“Wow girl, it’s strange to find you waiting for me which was usually I’m the one who always waiting” Yuri plopped her self inside Sooyoung’s car.

 

“Well, there’s nothing wrong with wake up earlier.”

 

“and there must be something behind your weird attitude today” Yuri narrowed her eyes as she saw Sooyoung kept smiling ever since Yuri walked out from the building. Sooyoung just shrugged.

 

She brought Yuri to the mall before leave her speechless because she was shopping like crazy. If Yuri did not remind her, they would drown to death in Sooyoung car because of her new dress.

 

“What exactly happen to you?” Yuri glared at her, they sat on the nearby restaurant. She deserved an explanation after the hurricane shopping of her best friend drawn her energy.

 

She cleared “, ,Siwon asking for dinner tonight”

 

Instantaneously Yuri frowned “Soo, can you break up with him?”

 

“What do you mean, Yul?” She hissed in disbelief.

 

“He’s not the right man for you” Yuri afraid to make her friend angry but she has to do this.

 

“And how do you know that? For God shake he’s your friend Yul, and it’s been. .for two years.”

 

 “You won’t believe me if I say this right now, but before it’s too late, I have to stop it. I just don’t want to see you get hurt because of him” She reasoned out, her composure remains calm.

 

“What? He’s cheating behind me?” Sooyoung answered nonchalantly and Yuri face turning shock. Slowly her fear haunted her. Sooyoung shook Yuri’s hand “What’s with your reaction, huh? There’s no way he would do that to me”

 

“He is” Yuri whispered with hear head down.

 

“You’re joking . . .right?” Her voice cracked. Yuri just neither kept silent, unable move nor say anything. To Yuri surprised, she wasn’t hear her cry. Curious, she titled her head and saw her best friend. Sooyoung eat like there’s nothing had happened before. Yuri knew her friend in a denial state.

 

“Soo. . .”

 

“Why are you not eating? Come on, try this cake. It’s really delicious.”

 

Yuri could not forced this to her. She must provide prove to make her believe. But she won’t sacrifice Fany in this matter so she decided to not do anything for awhile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung day had crushed down when she remembered what Yuri said. She emotionlessly prepared her self for dinner tonight. When Siwon had arrived to pick her up, she even did not greeting him like usually she did. Siwon also wasn’t notice her sudden change.

 

“Baby. . . . Are you alright?” Siwon called her because she was just staring blankly at the menu “Do you want to go home now?”

 

She shook her head weakly “I’m fine Oppa. . I’m just not hungry”

 

Siwon found it weird. Sooyoung was always happy when it about food. “Are you sure?”

 

Once again she just nodded. She was afraid to talk because she might burst into tears. All the way she tried hard to hold her broken heart. She knew Yuri was right, yet she still tried to deny.

 

“Just give me a coffee” She ordered weakly to the waitress.

 

“You know we can cancel it, , ,” Siwon offered.

 

Sooyoung was eyeing him suspiciously “Do you have something to do?”

 

“No-no. . . of course not” He stuttered.

 

Sooyoung noticed that he was over reacted but she was playing dumb. During the dinner, Siwon was being the one who talkative. She wondered does he not remember that their relationship was not in a good term. He ignored her for almost two month and now suddenly he asked her to have dinner and he pretending like nothing had happened between them. Her conviction about what Yuri had said build inside her heart. He’s cheating behind her back.

 

“Oppa, how’s your business?” She reluctantly asking, all her nerve felt numb.

 

“It’s good, we have new contract with foreign corporation”

 

She took a sip of her coffee, her hand shaking but Siwon wasn’t notice “Well, I think we should thing about marriage. We’ve been dating for two years Oppa”

 

Siwon choked his food upon hearing she mentioned about marriage.

 

“here. .” She handed him napkin, her face expressionless “What’s with your reaction Oppa?”

 

“nothing, It just, we should wait baby” He smiled apologetic.

 

Out of blue Sooyoung felt so disgust when he called her ‘baby’ where she used to ask Siwon to call her that nickname use by couple.

 

Without any objection she just said “oh. .”

 

Then, she saw Yuri following by Yunho and a lady she never seen before. She met gaze with Yuri “Yuri-ah. . . “ Sooyoung immediately called her.

 

Yuri smiled before she and her group come nearer them. Siwon frowned as he met eyes with Tiffany.

 

“Oppa. . . what are you doing here” Tiffany ran to him before kissed his cheek. Sooyoung who sat across him was just watching the show silently. She could not move any part of her body.

 

“Who is she Oppa?” Tiffany asked him when finally she realized Siwon wasn’t alone.

 

Yunho quickly snatched Fany away from Siwon lap and Yuri splashed her with water in the table.

 

“You bastard!!” Yuri yelled in front of him.

 

All of people eyes were on them now. But Yuri could careless; she kept cursing and screaming at him before finally Yunho stopped her. Sooyoung was watching in quiet. She did not know what to do and when she glanced at Tiffany, she looked in the same state with her.

**********************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure, Soo?” Yuri nudged her hand gently to persuade her best friend. “How come you guys leaving me alone. . . Fany-ah???” She pleaded.

 

“We’ll come back before your wedding party” Fany hugged Yuri to calm her “We promise”

 

After the incident, Sooyoung was introduced to Tiffany by Yuri and unexpectedly they became best friend as well. Tiffany brought Sooyoung along with her back to US, they said that they will start new business together.

 

“Alright girls. . . just make sure don’t fall in love to the same person again”  Yunho joked.

 

“YAH!!!!!” The three shouted at the same time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

thanks for subs and comments ^^