Chapter 2

Betrayer

 

 

 

 

 

 

yes. . .

He’s Siwon.

 

 

Then her eyes widen in horror when Fany run to him and pecked his lips. She observed her around to find that she’s the only person who shocked with the scene. And Siwon, of course.

 

“Yuri-ah, Oppa, he’s my boyfriend. We will engage soon.” Fany announced happily.

 

Yuri felt like she was swept by the storm, her foot glued to the floor and her face expressionless.

 

“Yul???” Yunho shook Yuri gently seeing her in trance. Yuri gulped with her stare burning at Siwon. 

 

“I’m fine. . .” She spoke through her gritted teeth.

 

Too late Fany realized something wrong, because when she threw her self at Siwon, he couldn’t keep his eyes off Yuri. His hands also shaking and looked like he was in fear. But why he has to afraid with Yuri?

 

“Have a seat please” Yunho offered, want to ease the unpleasant atmosphere.

 

“This is Siwon, Choi Siwon” Fany introduced him even though she realized Yuri still looking at him with hate, disgust exactly.

 

“I’m Jung Yunho and she is my fiancé Kwon. . . . . “

 

“Kwon Yuri” She snapped.      

                                 

Yunho started to worry about her behavior. He sneaked his hand under the table to searching hers, but her hand did not response in his grip. Even, it was really cold and sweating.

 

“Are you alright?” Yunho whispered to his fiancé “we can go home if you. ..”

 

“No Oppa. I’m fine” She forced her stiff lips to smile, “So, how long it’s been fany-ah?” Yuri managed to control her self and initiating to begin the conversation.

 

“you mean our relationship?”

 

Yuri nodded her head,

 

“We’ve been together for, , I think 5 years” Fany finally had lost in the conversation and forget about her curiosity. She kept blabbering about them happily meanwhile Siwon just only smile. He did not even say a single word that night because once in a while when Fany did not noticed, Yuri would sent him a glare, differ from Yunho who aware of Yuri strange attitude towards Siwon.

 

As the dinner finally ended, Yunho bid goodbye to his cousin and Yuri was being a statue again beside him.

 

“Fany-ah, thanks for the dinner” He kissed the top of her head “Mr. Choi, please take care of her” They shook hands.

 

“I-I will” Siwon always stuttered whenever he tried to speak.

 

Fany turned to Yuri and hug her “Thanks for coming”

 

“What do you mean?” Yuri pulled her.

 

“I know you were not enjoying the dinner”

 

“What a non sense, fany-ah” She quickly denied, feeling guilty for making her friend disappointed “It because my headache was attacking me again” Yuri pretended to rub her temple.

 

“Does it still hurt now?” Yunho worriedly asked her. Her acting was indeed magnificent.

 

“Just a little bit”

 

The only one who detected her falsehood was Siwon. He’s been very close to Yuri to distinguish whether she lies or not.

 

“We’ve got to take you home now, see you guys later.”  Yunho hurriedly shove Yuri to the car.

 

Fany was chuckles seeing the couple while Siwon frowned on his spot.

 

“Oppa. . .” Fany shook his arm and got no response “Oppa. . .” She shook it stronger than before “Are you okay? You look so pale” She touched his forehead.

 

“I’m fine, fany-ah. . , let’s get inside” He dragged her inside the hotel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Want to say something, baby?” Yunho spoke softly when finally they reached Yuri’s apartment.

 

They sat in his car in silent because Yuri seemed won’t rush to get inside. She’s been thinking, thinking really hard. How this could be happen? One guy had destroyed her best friends, Sooyoung and Tiffany. She wanted to say this to Yunho, but she couldn’t find the right word. She was staring into the space when she felt Yunho lifting her onto his lap. She even didn’t notice when Yunho had unbuckled her seat belt.

 

He gently rubbed her crinkle forehead. “I’m curious with the thing you have on your mind. Is that so important until make you pay no attention to me?”

 

Yuri was finally managed to smile, a sheepish smile “I just felt not comfort around fany's boyfriend”

 

“What’s wrong with him?” He asked remarkably and Yuri shook her head.

 

“I don’t know. . . .” She breathed “Oppa. . .”

 

“Hm. . . .” Yunho waited her to continue but she remains still “What is it baby?”

 

“No, it’s nothing. . . I’m just. . . .” She was back to her muteness,

 

“Yul, tell me. Its okay” He encouraged her,

 

“I’m afraid you will be mad,”

 

“He was your ex?” Yunho started to guess the possibilities.

 

“No, he’s not. . .” Her eyes widen in panic “I don’t know where to start. . . . It relates to Sooyoung and Tiffany. . . . and him.”

 

“What do you mean?” Yunho started to be impatient.

 

“He’s.. . . He is Sooyoung’s boyfriend.” Finally she was able to utter the thing. Relieve was written all over her goddess face.

 

Meanwhile Yunho was frozen in front of her.

 

“Oppa, . . how can I say this to Sooyoung? I don’t want both of them being hurt” Yuri rested her head at his broad shoulder, cuddle at the crock of his neck.

 

Yunho cursed under his breath. He could not believe few hours ago he just gave his cousin to the bastard.  “We’ll take care of this. Ask Sooyoung to break up with him and I will keep his away from fany”

 

“But they nearly engage”

 

“They haven’t engage, that’s the important thing”

 

Yuri could feel Yunho’s heart beat increase as he’s burning in his rage. She placed her hand right in his heart, sending her warmth to calm him down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : another update guys..

what do you think about this one???