Chapter 1

Betrayer

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung. .

I’ve been strong to hold you, to keep my love for you

But you just let it go

**********************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

Being Choi Sooyoung is the most yearn for by Korean girls. She was born in the middle of wealth and caring family. Furthermore, she was the heiress of her father company. Her life as luck as her fate, having a lot of friend who love her, especially with the presence of her best friend, Yuri. They bond their friendship since they were kindergarten. Sooyoung helped her when Yuri was bullied by Choi Siwon.

 

Choi Siwon.

 

He was the imp among the others at their school. He was the most arrogant, selfish and evil boy that ever exist.  His parent used to spoiling their child, so he always gets what he wants. The worst, teachers could not do anything about it. Fortunately, he was moving in the summer, following his parent to stay overboard.

 

It’s funny that the boy she used to really hate now being the man she loves more than anything. After 18 years he’s gone, he came back with his family to Korea.  She was right away accepting him when he declared his love. To her happiness Yuri gave no objection and they are best friend now. After 2 years being together, and their family happily give their blessing, Sooyoung sensed something happen with her lovers. Siwon had changed.

 

At first, she kept ignore her feeling, telling to her self that it just because he’s busy with his family business. She had put the courage to call him first and asking how’s his day, or what happen in his office, or the result from meeting with his business partner. But month had passed and he’s not giving any signal to change his attitude. She started to thinking that it may because they always spent time together so he feels bored. Once again she had the courage to give him space, tossed aside her painful heart and choose to stay, as long as Siwon never say ‘break up’ she will waiting for him. Eventually they only met once a week at the church.

 

Sooyoung never told this to Yuri, she afraid that Yuri might kill him. When Yuri finally asking why Siwon rarely spending time with her, she just said he’s busy with his business. Even so Yuri didn’t trust to what she said she kept silent. But, how great he covered up his rottenness, someone will find out sooner or later. The person is none other than Yuri.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

“Oppa?” Yuri nudge Yunho’s arm, stronger this time.

 

Yunho stood on his ground. He kept silent while driving his car. Yuri doesn’t want to lose; silently she unclasped her seatbelt then threw her self on Yunho’s lap. Yunho who shocked at this invasion veer sharply to the side. She almost made both of them die.

 

Yunho glared at her “Yuri!”

 

Seeing Yunho in the verge of his angry, she captured his lips, preventing him from getting angrier. Soon, she felt that Yunho’s breath getting normal and she pulled back to flash him apologetic smile.

 

“You nearly kill us” He pinched her pointed nose lovingly.    

 

Yuri was straddle on his lap and pouting. Fortunately his window car glass all in black, so there’s no one could see that inside the car, the loving bird in strange position gazing each other affectionately.

 

“Then tell me, where you are planning to bring me” She was seducing him now with sneaking her hands at his neck.

 

Yunho sighed in defeat “We’re going to meet my cousin, she just comes back from US.”

 

“You bring me and ignoring me all the way only to meet your cousin?” Yuri gaped in disbelief to her fiancé.

 

“But she’s special for you, I promised” He pecked her lips before lift her and seated her beside him “Be a good girl, will you?”

 

They arrived at the extravagant hotel near the airport. Yunho immediately dragged Yuri along with him and she obeyed as her curiosity win over her.

 

 

 

“She said she’s waiting at the restaurant, where is she now?” Yunho grumbled when he couldn’t find his cousin.

 

“Yunho Oppa. . . . . .” A beautiful voice called him and it’s come from the corner of the room. When Yuri turned her head, her heart nearly stop beating. Her best friend Tiffany was waving her hand with her famous eyes smile. Yuri ran to hug her.

 

“You’re back . . .Fany-ah, you’re come back. . “ Yuri squealed in delight as they hug each other.

 

“See, she’s special for you. .” Yunho messed up Yuri’s hair when he walked pass them to sit at their table.

 

“Yuri-ah, did he give difficulties to you?” Fany asked her friend playfully which was immediately she agreed “He’s really bad boy. I surprised when you informed that you guys engaged”

 

“He forced me Fany-ah” Yuri whined.

 

“Excuse me girls, she’s the one who sticky on me, if you know what she did. . . . .” Yuri quickly covered his mouth.

 

“Did what?? . . . .yah, let him speak.  . . .”

 

Someone coughed behind them to get their attention. When they turned their head, Yuri gasped.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : guess who had made yuri surprised???

keke thanks for your support guys

I'll post the next chap soon