024

Remember me, Dara.

 

 

Jiyong pressed the honk for the million times, it was the peek hour where the streets are all busy. He took a look at his watch again, it's been twelve minutes since he got the message and it means forty eight minutes away from the time. He was already close to the port but it feels so far away. All he needs to do is just to make a left turn! A freaking left turn but he was still stuck in the traffic jam. He cursed under his breath, and glanced at the watch again.

It exactly have been fifteen minutes.

He pressed the button and the window began to scroll down, he tried to see how long the traffic is, heck! It was so long that probably take half an hour to go! His Bentley was surrounded by big trucks, he's sure most of them head to the same direction as him. He took his phone out and dialed TOP's number. He just realized that the hyung was still pissed at him but before he ended the call, TOP has answered.

"Finally come back to your sense and calling me to apologize?" Jiyong wasn't greeted by a hello but direct question.

"Top. i need you to take my spare key, then come to the street near the port, get my car." Jiyong replied with firmness in his voice.

Top silenced for seconds, "What happened?"

Jiyong was battling with himself to tell or not to tell TOP, but the kidnapper threaten not to bring anyone but himself, what if he asked TOP's help? Is he going to do something to Dara? He can't risk that. He doesn't even want a single scratch on Dara. He can't risk anything about her.

"Just..come and get my car." Jiyong spoke weakly then ended the call before Top could even say anything else. He bit his lips then glanced at his watch again. It's like he's having a battle with the time..

Forty two minutes....

Without any hesitation, he turned the engine off and jumped out of the car, leaving his car there locked. He just can't wait to get to the port, but he just can't leave his car unlocked and engined on...it was his favourite at all.

He ran...ran..and ran... Ignoring the shouting people that yelled and called him crazy to leave a car in that hectic situation. He ran, using all his strength and tried to be as fast as he could. He was running out of breath, he was just entered the port gate, and the place was so huge. He hear the loud and heavy honk of the ships, ah, he finally found the place where container boxes were.

Thirty three minutes...

The container boxes were all arranged neatly and there was like a opened-air hall among them, but there were in different colors. Red, blue, green and yellow.

 

"DARA!" He called but there was no response.

"DARA!!!" He banged his fist against the boxes, and sometimes he opened the doors if it wasn't locked. He glanced for the th time at his watch.

Nineteen minutes... "No..No.." He felt like his heart dropped to the lowest level of his body. He was running, to everywhere, he didn't even remember which box he had opened or banged.

"Dara! Where are you?!" He cried out as he pulled his hair, feeling frustated. He then came back to his sense, he took out his phone and looked at the message once more. The picture of Dara laying on a... Yellow container box, and you can tell that it's a blue box beside it even the picture just shown a tiny side of it but it still clearly blue! The background behind the yellow and the blue box was also shown water, which means Dara's box is located just across the bay.

Jiyong tighten his jaw and ran, eyes looking for every yellow box with blue box beside it. Well, it increased the possibility of finding her but there was just quite a lot of boxes in yellow and blue side by side. But Jiyong didn't stop trying.

He finally noticed in line 3 the boxes in colors he needed to see. "Dara! Are you in there?!" He banged the box so hard so it's more like he's punching it, but there was no answer. It wasn't locked too so he could opened it but it was empty. He moved to line 7, and he slipped since the ground was a little bit slippery, his hands and face making contact with the ground, scratching the skin of him. He pushed himself up and didn't notice that his elbow was bleeding.

"." He cursed under his breath, the box was lock again. Nine minutes left...

He was panting, body was covered by sweat. No, he's not going to let this chance slip out of his hand.

"DARA!!!!!!! ANSWER ME!!!!" He cried out again, fell on his knees, he's going to lose this game.. But he can't lose. They're playing the game to get Dara and he just can't give up.

"Dara...Dara..." He choked on himself. He was about to get up again since he's out of time but he suddenly hear a faint knock on the box behind him. The box that was locked. Jiyong's movement was like a flash of light, he approached the box and banged his fist like he's going to break it.

"DARA!!! You're in there?!"

She didn't reply, but the faint knock was still there.

"I'm going to get you out of there. Hold on, okay?" He said between the tiny space that seperate the doors. He stepped back and kicked the lock, but the lock was so big, what do you expect? The same sized lock as luggage's lock? It's almost as big as his fist.

He glanced at his watch again, his heart was thumping so loud that he could hear his heart beat in his ear. Four minutes left...

"i'LL GET YOU OUT! HOLD ON!"

He kicked again, with all his strength until he stumbled backward, why didn't he was so unprepared?! He didn't even bring his gun or pocket knife. He didn't even his wallet for God's sake. His phone and his car key were just everything in his pocket. Why didn't he think about it?

Now how he's going to release Dara?!

 

 

 

"Move, you idiot." Someone with deep voice pushed him away by pulling his collar, Jiyong blinked as he fell on his . It was TOP's tall figure that stand so tall. He thought it was the first time he sees TOP, not as his men, but as his best buddy. Best partner. Best friend. Saviour.

Top wasn't the best man he ever got, he didn't listen to his order very much, but then....if Top listened at him the first time, he won't be there and saved Dara for him.

"H-hyung."

Instead of replying, Top fished out his gun and shot the lock, twice. The lock was broken immediately and Jiyong rushed to her. She was laying limply like she's...dead.

Her hair was wet of sweat and sticked to her neck and face, face full of bruises like she's beaten hard, her lips were pale and dry, he also noticed the dried blood on her palm, and wrist. Her body was drag by Jiyong and she's lying on Jiyong's safe arms.

"I've got you now, Dara. You're safe. You're safe." He chanted in her ear like she could hear him.

Dara wanted to reply him, but she just feels too weak. It feels like her hand had something so heavy that she couldn't even lift a finger. The moment the door opened, her face was hit by fresh air that she hasn't been feel for hours. It was so good that she could breath the fresh air again. She has been trapped inside the box for hours.... There's no air circulation inside. She thought she would really die silly.

 

"Ji, we got to move." Top nudged Jiyong but he was too occupied by his 'whispering' to Dara. Top groaned and couldn't wait any seconds to be there. He could tell that there's someone watching..but he doesn't know from where. It's a public place but yet it's very dangerous to be there..they are on the lose side, they had no men with them and they had no idea if the enemy has people behind themselves.

 

"Bomb. There's a bomb here. He said he's going to explode it if i fail-"

"You serious?! What are you waiting for, dickhead ?! We gotta leave!"

"Dara- I've to catch whoever kidnap her!" Insisted Jiyong.

"Ugh, this isn't the right time for that!". Top frustatedly shrieked, if it was the usual time, Jiyong would probably mocking Top's voice since it was so high pitched but now it isn't the right time for that. Seeing how slow Jiyong move, Top just couldn't wait anymore. He squatted down and yanked Dara away from Ji, put her body over his shoulder like she's a sack of potato. Top got Dara now and he walked away, leaving Jiyong behind cause he knew Ji would follow him as long as he got Dara with him.

Top was suddenly pushed roughly from behind by Jiyong to the left side. Ji pushed him to the ground, to hide with the box as their shield.

 

A second later the bomb exploded.

 

 

 

 

just finished my mandarin n physics test today ... Sigh

my school is the best at torturing their students

dont be a silent reader ok? 

Give me lots of comments (long one is even better) and upvote this story 

thanks for reading ㅎㅎㅎ

 

😉