023

Remember me, Dara.

 

 

 

Dara opened her eyes to find herself inside a room. Smelly, dark and abandoned room. Her body was thrown on the floor, lying against the dirt and dry leaves. There was only one source of the light, that is the small window near the ceiling. It can't be called as window, that's more like ventilate.

She pulled her arms but they were tied to her behind. She grunted in pain and annoyance, and she couldn't push herself to sitting. Her head still feel heavy and she's feeling weak. With all her left-energy, she managed to push her body and leaned at the wall. 'Even sitting is hard, how can i escape from here?' Thought Dara.

She glanced around to find something sharp to cut the rope, then her eyes fell on the scattered glass pieces. She dragged herself and picked the glass. Since her arms were tied on her back, she couldn't see and just used her instinct and started to make friction between the rope and the glass, but somehow it grazes her skin. She winced in pain. The cut must be deep since she used force. She tried again and after some time, the rope was broken. She freed herself and immediately pressed her wound. It's bleeding quite a lot, but not really heavy.

 "Ten minutes to free yourself. Quite a time, eh, Dara?" A voice surprised her.

A figure came out from darkness surprised her more. It was definitely a guy. He wore big shirt, clearly oversized coloured fade blue and wearing a cap. He has a pair of small eyes too. While clutching her wrist, she moved backward, but her back hit the wall already.

 "W-who are you?!"

"Oh,oh. Don't you remember me? So he was right. Our little queen got herself a stupid brain damage? Amnesia? Hahahaha. GD must be suffering.."

 "What are you talking about?!" Dara braved herself to talk back.

 "Sssh..." The guy put his finger across his lips, then he whispered a bit loud, "what if.. What if i make you die? It will make GD suffers more! Isn't that a great idea?"

 "i don't know what you're talking about!" Then, he suddenly took out his gun and showered her with bullets, even though he didn't aim for her, but it was already enough to make her scared. 

 "Stop being a ! You know exactly what I'm fckin talking about to you, stupid !" Dara hugged her knees tight and put her face buried between her knees, trying to protect herself.

 "Stop! Stop it!"

 "Don't you order me! i have had enough order from people. Now i rule! Now I'm the boss!" He kept shooting until he ran out of bullets. Tears started to prick her eyes. She was so scared. Fear was all she's feeling right now. She didn't even dare to move an inch as the guy was still there, trying to shoot her, kill her. She thought she was really going to end her life like this. She saw life flashes before her eyes, and all she could remember was her moment with Jiyong. "HAHAHA SCARED, AREN'T YOU?!"

"Ji..help me..Ji.." She called between her sobs, her voice was shaking so did her body.

 "Awww..don't cry. Your cry hurt my ears, don't you know that? Don't worry, i'll return you after i finished playing with you, doll." He started approaching her.

Dara continued sobbing, hugging her knees tighter as she felt his figure across her. Then, he pulled her hair making her winced in pain. She faced him in fear, "what do you want fr-from m-me? Money?"

 "Oh, Dara.. Look at me!" He tighten his grip on her hair, forcing her to eye him in eye level. He smirked as he feeling satisfied seeing her hurting. "Look at me, Dara. Don't you remember? All because of you, my life suffers. You caused me misery."

Dara refused to see him, she closed her eyes tight but the guy grasped her chin harshly, forcing her to see him. Dara looked into his eyes, looking for an answer then she gasped. Those eyes! Those eyes are a pair that she saw.. He was the one who chased her and Jiyong in Japan. She didn't catch his face at her memory flash but she was sure that it was him! "Y-you!"

"Ah, remember now?" He snorted as he glanced at her lips then back to her eyes. "You're still pretty as before." He stated.

Dara clasped his wrist, trying to let him release her. She had enough of his words. " Let me go!"

"Fiesty, i like." He smirked then he leaned closer, still having her chin in his hand, trying to give a peck on her dry paled lips. Dara tried to dodge his kiss and kicked him in the groin.

"Argh!" He groaned in pain and immediately let go of her as he fell on his knee. Dara took the chance to run away but she fell down as the guy caught her feet.

 "i was trying to play nice to you, !" He stood up in anger, then grabbed Dara's hair again and banged her head hard to the floor. Dara soon fell into Unconsciousness. The guy stood up, spit on the ground before he took out a cigar then lit it up. He puffed several times, trying to calm himself. He looked at the fainted girl on the floor, then he squated down. He caressed Dara's face softly, then mumbled and put the cigar between his fingers.

"Told you, you should be with me. i gave you a choice but you didn't take me. It's your fault, baby." He wiped the blood on her wrist once before he stabbed the lit part of the cigar to her wrist, surround her wrist, three times. He has just marked her like he always does to his victims. 

He chuckled lightly seeing how weak Dara is. The weaker she gets, then the angrier GD would be. 

Angry Dragon might be scary...but it was also GD's weakness.

He tend to follow what his mind says, and being angry means clouded mind. He couldn't think straight.

That's when he's going to attack the dragon.

 

 

**

 

 

 

 Dara felt she's inside something that's shaking, but she couldn't tell where she is. All she knew she's feeling cold. Laying on the cold and hard surface. She is feeling worse than before, her head is no longer heavy but the feeling got worse, it's heavier and it gave her a real headache and dizziness. She heard the tires screeching loudly and abruptly stopped, making her body almost rolled backward. And she’s just sure that she’s in the vehicle. But the space was big enough and it’s definitely not a family car. She might be in a container box , truck? She had no idea. It has stopped moving and she found herself greeted by sunlight  as the back door opened.

And there he was, the guy that abused her. He stood there, smirking at her. Her vision was blurred and wasn’t very cleared but she took a notice of large scar on his left eye that was covered last night. The scar was deep that almost making his eyes looked gone, like he only had one eye opened and the other’s closed. She whimpered in pain, “Let me go..” she whispered. 

“I will, I will. Don’t forget to greet Jiyong for me, okay? If he come to you? I bet he couldn’t wait to meet me.” He snickered then laughed. “Sandara, oh Dear  my Dara. Just sleep for a little while, baby..” he caressed her cheek and slapped her so hard making her lips bleed, and made Dara unconscious again.  Before he closed the door, he threw a piece of paper to her, making it lays on top of her face, covering it. A message to GD. 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

One day has passed and Jiyong couldn’t even put his calm for a minute.  He kept on glancing at His phone, and his door. The people who wanted to mess with him  is sure knows how to make him go crazy. He still has no information on where,and who kidnapped Dara even though he had his men gone for searching for Dara.

Bad images kept on popping in his mind. Dara gets kidnapped then she was - oh, he didn’t even wanted to continue his thought. It just killing him.

Is this his enemy’s doing? He sure has enemies  but he can’t retell if he had done something that attract their attention to Dara. Heck, he never even bring Dara to any meetings that he had came just to meet those people. He’s sure he kept Dara out of their eyes, but who did this?

Last night was hell for him. He threw a fit when he got no information from his men. HIS MEN! There are thousands of them! and they even order the street gangs in Seoul just to look for her. But she is just… nowhere to be found.

He glanced at Dara’s side of bed. Even her scent was still there. Her apple and vanilla scent that still lingers on the pillow of hers.  He trailed his fore finger on it, and frowned. This is the second time he's attacked with Dara be the victim.

He doesn't like it.

He hates it.  If people want to get him then they have to come to him, not Dara. They've got to try to harm him, not Dara. Thinking about how Dara's life turned into dangerous one make him wanting to leave this dark world as soon as possible. Taking Dara away from this crazy , taking her into the safe place where there won't be anyone but them two only....

But is that impossible? If he think about it, he’s already a part of this.. Gangster, Mafia, Killing, Drugs, e, Stealing, .. They are part of his life even though he doesn’t do e and any more but.. still. Is the new Dara willing to accept that? The old Dara didn’t even know the detail of what he’s doing in the past, he was having a hard time to convince her that his work is dangerous, but not that dangerous to bring him and her to be killed and buried on the ground, but still once Dara knew about it, she couldn’t even be chilled if Jiyong going out. 

He didn’t care if Dara forget or remember him, as long as he has Dara in his arms…that’s all he wanted. Dara is the only one that can make his life bright. He has enough of darkness of this world, the world’s cruelness, selfishness… Dara is making him being him, as Kwon Jiyong, not G Dragon that people fear. He’s just Kwon Jiyong for his Sandara.

 

Dara, where are you? He wondered to himself, staring at the window as he laid on Dara’s side in the bed. He should go and help to find her, but he’s staying at the penthouse, he’s afraid to leave just in case Dara come back and find no one is in the house. He refused to leave to wait for Dara to come back.

 

*BEEP BEEP*

 

He received a text message and he lazily grabbed his phone, it might be one of his men telling him that they failed again to know where Dara is, but he grew alert and sat down as he read the message with a picture attach. A picture of Dara laying , is she fainted?! He gripped his phone tightly as he scroll down the message.

 

From : +01293875779

13.47

07/03/2012

 

LET’S PLAY A GAME.

I’LL RETURN HER IF YOU CAN FIND HER. IF YOU CAN’T, I WILL KILL HER

SHE’S AT SEOUL PORT.

TIME 1 HOUR FROM NOW OR ELSE… THE CONTAINER WILL BE EXPLODED.

COME ALONE.

 

IF YOU’RE LUCKY YOU MIGHT AS WELL DISCOVER MY IDENTITY, GDRAGON.

 

 

 

 

so i just finished a wekk full of pretest and then next week starts on monday i will have another hell of week...

wish me luck guys?

hope you like this update, sorry if it's a bit random? kekeke

make my day by giving me tons of comments and thoughts or suggestions???? 

thankyou