Y.

I Love You [Completed]
“1...2.…3... FIGHTING!!!” The DBSK member’s yelled together in unison before going on stage to meet their fans.

“Anyoonghaseyo” Yunho spoke into the microphone. “Long time no see right?”

“Ne!” The fans replied in unison.

“Wah…..It really has been a long time. Sorry that we didn’t hold a fan meeting after our first concert comeback.”

The other members sat quietly and listened as Yunho interacted with the fans.

“Junsu Oppa! Junsu Oppa! Junsu Oppa! Junsu Oppa!” The fans screamed for Junsu.

“Ne?” Junsu asked, when the mic was passed to him.

“Junsu ah, I think the fans want to talk to you.” Yoochun whispered into Junsu’s ear, causing the Yoosu fans to squeal in their positions.

“How is everyone doing?” Junsu asked nervously. It’s been 5 years since he has interacted with fans.

“Good!”

“It’s been awhile hasn’t it?”

“Junsu why don’t you tell them about our upcoming events.” JaeJoong suggested.

“Oh that’s right. Um…today and tomorrow we will be holding fan meetings. Then we are holding a concert on the 27 of this month, going to Japan to release a single and then on the 3rd of April we will be having a company concert.”

“Wah….hyung seems like we’re pretty busy.” Changmin commented.

“Yes we are going to be really busy.”

“Junsu why don’t you tell a gag?” Yunho asked.

Junsu covered his face and laughed. “Hyung I haven’t done those in awhile.”

“You guys remember right?!” Yoochun asked the crowd. “He wasn’t funny, but always mentioned about graduating from telling those gags.”

“Yoochun!” Junsu laughed and hit Yoochun on the arm. Yoochun returned the laugh and hugged him.

“Aw…look at this cute couple.” JaeJoong laughed and covered his mouth.

“I remember those….hyung they were never funny.” Changmin spoke and the audience laughed. “He always laughed.”

“Yoochun always studied them to compete with me.” Junsu added. “Yoochun you will never win me.”

“It’s ok. I don’t want to be known as weirdo.”

Junsu laughed and protested “I’m not a weirdo!”

“Junsu it’s ok. Even if you are a weirdo I still love you.” Yoochun spoke truthfully from his heart.

Junsu looked away and blushed.

“Oppa! You’re so cute!” A fan girl screamed.

“Ah. Thank You.” Junsu replied and smiled cutely at the fan girl.

Yoochun moved closer to Junsu and whispered into Junsu’s right ear. “You’re making me jealous.”

“Be quiet. They’re looking at us.” Junsu whispered back.

Yoochun smiled and gave a light peck on Junsu’s cheek before returning to his spot.

“Anything you guys want to announce to the fans?” Changmin asked, sending a wink to his two hyungs.

“Oppa! Are you two dating?!” A girl screamed. “We saw pictures on the internet and you two were holding hands like a couple!”

“Anything you want to announce?” Yoochun shot back. Yoochun wanted to tell everyone that Junsu was his, but he didn’t know if Junsu was ready.

“Aniyo!” Changmin replied and went red. He hasn’t told the public about his relationship with Ki Bum.

“I have something to confess.” Junsu said. “Would you guys mind if I was dating someone?”

Everyone turned and looked at the red Junsu.

“Is it Yoochun Oppa?!”

“Do you guys want it to be Yoochun?” Junsu teased.

“Ne!!!!”

“Then….Yoochun it is.” Junsu covered his face as the fans went wild.

“You guys won’t object right?” Yoochun asked the fans.

“Aniyo!!”

“Thank you!” Junsu and Yoochun shouted together.

Yunho stood at the side and observed as the members interacted with the fans. He smiled when he saw the Yoosu interactions with each other. Yoochun and Junsu were back together and it seemed like nothing was going to break them apart. The only thing they had to wait for now was Junsu’s angel voice.

/
“Anyoonghaseyo Oppa.” Ri In bowed politely when Junsu came over to talk to her.

They were in the middle of a concert and SNSD was currently performing.

“How have you been?” Junsu asked handing her a bottled water.

“Good and you?”

“I’m fine too.”

“That’s good. I bought your album.”

“Really?”

“Hm. My favorite song is……..Timeless.”

Ri In laughed at Junsu’s reply. Junsu hasn’t changed much. “Oppa, that’s song that you sung with me.”

“Exactly why I like it.” Junsu teased.

“I bought your album too.”

“Of course you would. You are obsessed with Dong Bang Shin Ki most importantly me.”

“Oppa.” Ri In whined.

“I’m just teasing you. What songs are you performing tonight?”

“One More Try, I Will, and Believe in Love.”

“Only three songs?”

“Hm.”

“Why’s that? You have a whole album out.”

“My Korean is not good enough.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me. Your Korean has improved so much.”

“Thank You.”

“Jang Ri In! You’re next!” The director yelled.

“Oh Oppa I have to go. I’ll talk to you after the concert.”

“Jia You!”

Ri In laughed at Junsu’s heavy Korean accent. “Thank You!”

Junsu stood beside the stage and watched Ri In perform One More Try.

Meanwhile someone snuck in and changed Junsu’s bottled water.

“Junsu come over here we need to redo your make-up!” Yoochun yelled over the music.

Smiling, Junsu walked over to Yoochun. “You look nice.”

“I always do.” Yoochun replied.

“So conceited.” Junsu whispered and closed his eyes as Yoochun put foundation on his face.

He opened his eyes when he felt Yoochun stop his motions. When Junsu opened his eyes Yoochun was looking at him intensively. “What?”

“You’re beautiful.” Yoochun commented and resumed his work.

Junsu blushed and looked away.

“I guess I don’t need to put on any blush. Your cheeks are red enough.” Yoochun pinched Junsu’s cheeks softly and put down the foundation.

“Here drink some water before we go on stage.” Yoochun handed him, his bottled water.

“Thanks.” Junsu took a long sip from the bottled water. “Did you put in those crystal light stuff in here?”

“Aniyo. Why?”

“The water has flavor in it.”

“It must be one of the other members then.”

“I guess.” Junsu covered his drink and set it on the table. “Come on we’re next.”

Junsu and Yoochun walked to the side stage and waited for Ri In to finish her song. When Ri In finished Junsu purposely blocked Ri In’s way so she couldn’t go into the dressing room.

“Oppa.” Ri In looked at him. “I need to go change.”

“Alright.” Junsu laughed and moved out of Ri In’s way. Walking past Ri In hit Junsu’s arm lightly. Junsu laughed and turned to look at Yoochun. “What?”

“You’re my boyfriend.” Yoochun spoke. Junsu looked at him confused. “Don’t flirt with others.” Junsu smiled at his protective boyfriend.

“It’s our time to shine.” JaeJoong said as he walked up to them with the other two members following. “Let’s give it our all. It’s our last song for tonight’s concert.”

Everyone nodded and walked on stage. While waiting for the music to start Junsu’s throat felt weird and his head was starting to heat up.

“Damn it.” Junsu thought to himself. “There was peach in the water. No wonder my throat feels weird.” Junsu began panicking.

“Are you ok?” Yoochun whispered in his ear.

“I…I’m fine.” Junsu stuttered and forced a smile.

“Alright.” Yoochun walked back to his spot.

“I can’t leave the concert right now. This is our last song for the concert.”

[Nun matchuji motanun gudael ilgul su obtjyo
Girul irhoborin ai gataso gidarigoman itjyo]

“I’ll do my best.” Junsu reassured himself and tried to ignoring the throbbing pain in his throat, the itchiness of his skin and his burning forehead.

[Oton marul halgonji sashil nan algo itjyo
Jinshimi aningol nunchi chaengollyo nunmuri malhajanhayo]

Junsu cursed when his part was coming.

[Don't say goodbye
Gu sonul nochi mallanun maumi dullyoyo]

There was a hard pinch in his throat when he tried to hit the hard notes.

[Gudae mami dullyoyo ajik namanul wonhajyo
Gudaen sumgil su obtjyo gudaen gojitmarul motajyo]

Yunho and Junsu exchange smiles when Yoochun began to sing.

[Horakhal su obsoyo heojijan gojitmal
Nunul bogo malhaebwayo anijanhayo jinshim anijanhayo]

Junsu shook his head when his vision became blurry. Yoochun noticed the weird gesture and looked at him.

[Horakhal su obsoyo heojijan gojitmal
Nunul bogo malhaebwayo anijanhayo jinshim anijanhayo]

[Don't say goodbye
Gu sonul nochi mallanun maumi dullyoyo
Gudae mami dullyoyo sesangi dung dollyodo himdun sarangirado
You are my love, you are my soul]

Everyone turned and looked at Junsu when they didn’t hear his voice. Junsu felt his throat close up and before he knew it everything went black.

“Junsu! Junsu!”

Junsu heard someone calling his name faintly.

/

“It’s nothing serious. It was just an allergic reaction.” The doctor spoke to the worried members.

“Allergic reaction?” Yunho asked. “I don’t remember seeing him eating peaches.”

“Are you guys sure?”

“The drink…….” Yoochun whispered recalling the incident earlier.

“What drink Yoochun?” JaeJoong asked.

“Junsu said that his water was flavored.”

“Flavored?”

“Didn’t you guys put the a pack of crystal light into his water bottle?” Yoochun questioned.

All the members shook their heads.

“Someone must of put peach flavored into his bottled water then.” Yunho said.

“Just like your drink incident.” Changmin replied.

“Don’t tell me it’s the same anti-fan.”

“But why?” Junsu asked after listening to their conversation.

“Su!” The members chorused together as they hugged Junsu.

“How are you feeling?” Yoochun asked as concerned filled his voice.

“My throat hurts, but I’m fine.” Junsu reassured him by holding onto Yoochun’s left hand. “So I guess it was a anti-fan?”

“That’s the only choice we have right now.” JaeJoong replied.

Everyone saw the disappointed look on Junsu’s face.

“I guess I have to work harder. The fans are not satisfied with my progress.” Junsu joked and held back his tears.

“Hyung, you’re working way too hard.” Changmin said. “The fans will have to wait patiently.”

“Sorry for ruining the concert.”

“Don’t apologize it’s not your fault.” Yoochun said and gave Junsu’s hand a quick squeeze.

“Let’s go home. It’s getting late.”

“Alright. Manager is waiting for us in the car.”

Yoochun helped Junsu up and left the hospital.

/

“It’s the same anti-fan that attacked Yunho.” Their manger spoke. He had returned to the concert hall and looked over the security tapes. The person who change Junsu’s drink was captured on tape.

“What should we do then?” Yunho asked.

“We can turn the tape in to the court and file a law suit or else we could just let it slide.”

“Why must they torture us? We’re humans too.” Changmin questioned and laid his head against Yunho’s shoulder.

“They think that we can’t hurt like them.” Yoochun replied. “So what are we going to do?”

“I think it’s best if we let it slide.” JaeJoong replied. “I don’t think Junsu wants this to be publicized.”

“I guess.”

“Then it’s settled, we’ll just let it slide. Go to sleep we’re heading off to Japan early in the morning.” Their manger informed them.

“Night Hyung.” Yunho walked their manger to the door. “Alright guys let’s turn in for the night.”

“Night.” Changmin yawned and headed to his bedroom.

Yoochun bid farewell to the other two and went into Junsu’s room.

Closing the door, he saw Junsu sitting on the bed, arms hugging his knees closely to his chest and tears streaming out of his eyes.

Yoochun sighed and walked over to him. “Why are you crying?”

“It’s just hard.” Junsu replied, sniffing. “I’m trying my best, but my voice wont come back.”

Yoochun’s heart broke when Junsu cried even harder. He pulled the crying dolphin into his arms and rocked him. “They don’t know what we have to go through. Don’t worry about them.”

“I want to give up.” Junsu mumbled and hugged Yoochun back. His tears staining Yoochun’s light blue t-shirt.

“We’re worked too hard to just give up. We’ll be here by your side ok?”

Junsu nodded his head and allowed Yoochun to lay him down and pull the blanket over his body.

“Get some sleep.”

========================
Sorry this is the only update I can post :|