E.

I Love You [Completed]
“Wait here I wont take long.” Junsu said as he entered the jewelry shop.

Yoochun smiled and leaned against the building.

“Welcome, how can I help you?” The employee asked.

“I came here to pick up an charm I ordered last week and to get a necklace fix.” Junsu replied with a bright smile and handed her Yoochun’s necklace.

“What is the name you place when you ordered the charm?”

“Kim Junsu.”

“Alright.” The employee typed in the name. “It just came in yesterday. It’ll be a few minutes.”

“Ok.” Junsu watched as the employee disappeared into the back room. He took out his phone and sent Yoochun a text.

[Chun, you can come inside if you want to. It looks like you‘re sweating a lot.] Yoochun read the text and looked in the shop. Junsu caught his eyes and they shared a quick smile.

[I thought you didn‘t want me to find out.]

[It‘s ok. Come inside before you get tanned.]

Yoochun smiled and walked into the store.

“You’re sweating so much.” Junsu said as he lifted his hand to wipe away the sweat trickling down Yoochun’s face.

Yoochun smiled at the simple gesture.

A few minutes after the employee returned with Yoochun’s necklace and the charm Junsu ordered. “Here you go.”

“Thanks.” Junsu accepted the items. He put the charm onto the necklace and handed it to Yoochun. “I bought it for your 23rd birthday but I can’t wait that long to give it to you.”

Yoochun accepted the necklace and examined it for a long time. “Yoosu?”

Junsu blushed and lowered his head. Yoochun used his free hand to lift up Junsu’s red face. Questioning him again. “What is this for?”

“I thought this was a nice way to start our relationship again. The lock on your necklace broke and I thought about bringing it in to fix, I ordered the charm for you.” Junsu mumbled the last part. “But if you don’t like, you don’t have to wear it.” Junsu grabbed for the necklace.

But quickly Yoochun closed the palm of his hand, smiling. Junsu looked at him dumbfounded.

“Give it back, if you don’t want it.” Junsu protested.

Yoochun didn’t answer but put the necklace into his pocket. “Are you done?”

“Yeah. I just need to pay.” Junsu turned around and faced the employee. “How much is it?”

“$25 for the repair and $2,500 for the charm.”

“Alright.” Junsu took out his credit card and gave it to the employee to charge.

“Thank you please come again.” The employee handed back the card and bowed.

Junsu bowed and left the store, leaving Yoochun behind amused by the cost of the single charm.

“Sir, your party has already left.”

“Can you do me a favor?” Yoochun asked. “Can you cut this charm right in the middle between Yoo and Su?”

“Sure, when do you want it done?”

“Can you do it right now?”

“We can but the cost might be a bit expensive.”

“I don’t mind.” Yoochun handed her the charm that Junsu got for him.

“It’ll take a few minutes.”

“Also, can you find a necklace with the same material as this one?”

“Sure. I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

Yoochun nodded and waited for the necklace and charm to return to his hands. He looked outside and saw Junsu looking at his. His expression was a bit down. Yoochun smiled, he wanted to share the necklace with Junsu. However Junsu had thought that Yoochun returned the charm and necklace.

[I‘ll be in the car.] Junsu sent the text and left.

A few minutes and the employee returned with the separate charm and another necklace identical to his original one.

“Do you want me to box these?”

“No, it’s fine.”

Yoochun accepted the items and left the store.

/

“What happened?” Yunho asked when Yoochun and Junsu returned home. He noticed that Junsu was a bit down.

Yoochun whispered and told him everything.

“Looks like he’s about to cry.” Yunho pointed to Junsu who was sitting by EunHyuk, who was playing a DS.

Yoochun smiled when his and Junsu’s eyes met. Junsu looked away and pretended that he didn’t see Yoochun.

“Hyung, it’s ok.” Yoochun reassured and got back to stirring the food.

“Junsu, come carry bring this to the living room!” JaeJoong yelled holding a huge plate filled with food.

Quickly Junsu ran over and accepted the plate. “Hyung, what else are you cooking?”

“A sweet desert for us.” JaeJoong replied, returning to his cooking.

“Ok. Are you almost done cooking the main meal?”

“Yeah, Yunho and Yoochun should be done with the noodles soon.”

“Alright. We’ll start eating this first then.”

“Ok.”

Junsu took the huge plate into the living room and put it on the table. “Hyung come eat.” Junsu looked at Leeteuk. “Where is Ki Bum and Changmin?”

“They’re in Changmin’s room.” Yesung replied, taking some food from the plate. “They’ve been in there since we arrived.”

“Alright.” Junsu walked to Changmin’s room and knocked on the door. “Changmin, Ki Bum come and eat the food is almost ready. The first meal has already been served.”

“Alright hyung we’ll be out there in a bit, after Min has finished singing this song for me.” Ki Bum replied.

“Hurry before there is no more food left.” With that Junsu returned to the living room. The table was now full with food.

“Junsu what are you doing? Come and eat. The food is delicious.” Sungmin said as Junsu was seen.

“Alright. I’ll be back in a bit. I need to grab some drinks.” Junsu ran into the kitchen and came back with cans of different types of juice. Setting them on the floor next to the table he sat down and began eating with the rest.

Soon they were joined by Changmin and Ki Bum. They spent an whole hour talking about old incident and weird dreams. Laughing and having the time of their life

“Desert!” JaeJoong yelled bringing out a dish. “Yunho can you go get some more forks?” JaeJoong asked cutely to his boyfriend.

“Sure.” Yunho replied planting a kiss on JaeJoong’s cheek.

The other members “ohed” and laughed as Yunho shot them a glare and JaeJoong blushed. Junsu smiled at his hyungs, showing their love to each other freely. His eyes glanced over to Yoochun who was sitting by Yesung and talking happily. Frowning he turned away and got himself a slice of the desert.

“Slave, how can you eat and not give me a piece?” EunHyuk asked taking the desert out of his hand. Taking a big bite. “Hm. Tastes good. It’s safe you can eat it.”

“Paboo.” Junsu smiled and took back his desert. “Jae hyung is an awesome cook. I don’t need you to test if for me.” Before he could take a bite JaeJoong called him.

“Junsu can you help hand these out to the others?”

Smiling, he put his plate down and helped JaeJoong and Yunho hand out the desert to everyone.

“Thanks Su.” Yoochun accepted the desert and smiled warmly at his boyfriend.

“No problem.” Junsu forced out a smiled and continued handing out the plates. He noticed when Yoochun went into the kitchen with Yesung.

Finally done handing out the many plates, Junsu sat by the window and observed everyone. JaeJoong and Yunho were singing a song while the others listened. Yoochun came back into the living room and sat beside Junsu. Junsu shifted his body away from the close contact with Yoochun.

“Su?” Yoochun asked, looking at him.

“Hm?” Junsu replied not looking back. He was too embarrassed to have eye contact with Yoochun.

“Was the food good?”

“Hm.”

“Are you having fun?”

“Hm.”

Yoochun turned away and looked at JaeJoong and Yunho. Junsu took a glance at Yoochun and turned away when Yoochun looked back at him.

“How are you feeling?”

“Ok.” Junsu replied and took a bite of the desert.

“Is it good?”

“My throat feels funny.” Junsu put the plate down and looked back at Yoochun. “What are you looking at?”

“Your face is turning red.”

“Really?”

“Hm. Are you running a fever?” Yoochun laid his hand against Junsu’s forehead. “Your forehead feels normal, but why is your face so red?”

“It must be the weather.”

“Junsu did you eat the desert?” EunHyuk asked running up to them.

“Yeah…why?”

“The filling is peach!”

“What?!” Yoochun and Junsu asked together.

“Jae hyung made two different ones but he must of forgotten to tell you which one was which.”

“I must of ate the peach one then. My throat is feeling funny.”

“Junsu we should go the hospital.” Yoochun tugged on Junsu’s hand and tried to pull him up. “Why aren’t you going?”

“I can just use my antibiotics. I got new prescriptions for them recently.”

“Where are they?”

“They’re in my room.”

“Let’s go get them now.” Yoochun pulled Junsu to his room. “Where are they?”

“In my luggage, I haven’t unpacked them yet.”

Instantly Yoochun looked through Junsu’s bags looking for the antibiotics. “Su, they’re not in here.”

“Are you sure? I’m sure I left them in their.”

“Hold on, I think I still have one of your epi-pens.” Yoochun ran into his room and came back with Junsu’s saved medication. “It’s still good. It’s going to hurt.”

Yoochun took the cap off the epi-pen and stab the needle into Junsu’s arm. “That should work for now. How are you feeling? This stuff should be fast acting.”

“It’s better.” Junsu gave a weak smile to Yoochun to reassure the man that he was fine.

Yoochun noticed the sadness in his expression. He worried that he did something wrong to the younger boy. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing. Let’s go back.”

“Wait I have something to give you.” Yoochun took out the necklace and put it around Junsu’s neck. He took the other one and put it around his. “I want to share something with you.”

Junsu touched his necklace and looked at it. “Couple necklaces?”

“Yeah. I felt bad that you used so much money just for a charm. So I asked the lady to cut it in half. Yoo for you and Su for me. You don’t mind right?”

Junsu smiled and hugged Yoochun tightly. “Thank you.”

Yoochun laughed and hugged him back tightly.

“I can’t breathe.” Junsu spoke and loosened his hold on Yoochun, waiting for Yoochun to let go.

“I really missed you and I’m happy that you are back and mine again. I’ll promise not to hurt you anymore.”

“Why are you saying this?”

“I’m just afraid that you might leave me again. Like you said I don’t want history repeating itself again.”

“You worry too much.” Junsu giggled cutely and pinched Yoochun’s cheek.

Yoochun smiled, captured by Junsu’s cute laugh.

“Stop staring at me. Let’s go back and join the rest.”

“I want to remember every detail of you.” Yoochun raised his hand and touched Junsu’s red cheek. “I’ll share the pain and sorrow with you ok? I’ll make you smile whenever you are down.”

“You make me sound like a little kid.” Junsu pouted.

“A little kid that I want to protect. Do I get that privilege?”

Junsu nodded his head and laughed. Yoochun smiled and planted a light kiss on Junsu’s forehead.

“Let’s go enjoy the rest of the night with the others. I’m sure we’re going to be pretty busy from now on.” Yoochun held onto Junsu’s hand and led him back into the living room.

When they reached the living room every pair of eyes were looking at them.

JaeJoong ran over to them and cupped Junsu’s face in his hands. “I’m so sorry I can’t believe I forgot to tell you about the desert.”

“Hyung, it’s ok. Luckily Yoochun had one of my old epi-pens.” Junsu replied.

“That’s good. My heart almost stopped when EunHyuk told me.”

“I’m fine. Don’t worry. Ok?”

“Alright.”

“Hey mind if we drink tonight?” Leeteuk asked, interrupting the conversation.

“But we don’t have any.” Yunho replied.

“You’d think we’d come that unprepared?”

“Um…..” Yunho’s eyes traveled to Junsu, worried that the younger boy would be afraid.

“Hyung, I’m ok.” Junsu replied.

“Then…I guess it’s ok.”

Everyone cheered and helped themselves to a can of beer, except the under aged ones. They helped themselves to some soda that Junsu had brought out earlier.

“Who wants to be the first couple to sing?” Heechul asked holding the microphone for the karaoke set.

“Since you asked why don’t you and HanGeng go first?” Ki Bum offered.

“I’m fine with it.” Heechul handed the other microphone to HanGeng and picked out a song for them to sing.

Everyone gathered and listened to the song. Admiring the burning feeling down their throat when the alcohol ran down it.

“Yoochun?” Junsu asked when Yoochun took a seat beside him. “Why aren’t you drinking with the rest?”

Yoochun just smile and ruffled Junsu’s hair.

“Answer me.”

“Sober for you.”

“It’s ok you can drink with the rest.”

“I’m fine. Sit closer.” Yoochun patted the empty space between their bottoms.

Junsu obeyed and move closer to Yoochun. Yoochun put his right arm around Junsu’s shoulder and smiled. Junsu moved closer to the warmth and rested his head on Yoochun’s shoulder.

The friends took turns and sung a variety of songs: their own and other artists. Majority slipped off to sleep when the alcohol took over their body.

/

“The group must have had a hard time with the incident then.” Leeteuk spoke after listening to Yunho’s explanation. The real reason why DBSK broke up, Yoochun and Junsu’s weird behavior, and the concert incident.

Yunho smiled. “We did, but we got through it.”

Yunho, JaeJoong, Leeteuk and HanGeng were the only ones sober to take care for the rest of the members.

“I’m glad you guys are all back together. We really missed you guys.”

Yunho nodded and looked at Yoochun and Junsu who were sitting together on the floor sleeping on each other’s shoulder.

JaeJoong walked into the living room with his hands full of blankets. “Little help here.”

Leeteuk and Yunho laughed as they helped take the blankets out of JaeJoong hands. They put the blankets on the sleeping bodies.

“Should we let them sleep like that? Or wake them and tell them to go sleep in their rooms?” HanGeng questioned the Yoosu couple with his Chinese accent.

“Wake them up.” Yunho replied.

“Yoochun….Yoochun…..” HanGeng shook Yoochun’s shoulder.

“Urh…” Yoochun woke up and rubbed his eyes.

“Take Junsu and go sleep in the room.”

Yoochun chuckled seeing the dolphin boy sleeping so peacefully on his shoulder. He picked up Junsu and took him to Junsu’s room.

“What’s….going on?” Junsu asked waking up from his sleep.

“Nothing I’m just bringing you into your bedroom.” Yoochun replied to the cute boy laying his softly on the bed. “Go back to sleep.”

Junsu smiled and soon fell into sleep again.

_____________________________
Hey readers:)
This fanfic is ending within the next 3 chapters.
I promise to make the next three a winner.
HM...a little inside: Peach drink, 2 concerts, and Junsu's break through.

All three events happening in the next three chapters. Hope you guys are excioted just like me. LOL.
See you guys soon :) Gotta go finish my other two
fanfics.