Letter 2

Escape to Oblivion: Letters to Romeo

July 3rd, 2005

 

Dear Ms. Seo,

     I cannot say that I understand exactly what you’re going through right now and I will not spout senseless words of comfort. I have never truly wanted death to come for me earlier than he’s supposed to. Life will always , and everyone will die at some point, but there will always be times when good things happen. Live for those moments, but don’t forget the bad ones. Your experiences are the most valuable form of knowledge, even the painful ones. It’s okay to be sad. It’s okay to be afraid. It’s okay to cry. Just keep in mind when you are sad that at one point you were happy and then strive to feel happy again. Keep in mind when you are upset that after a storm comes a calm, you just have to wait for it. Keep in mind when you are afraid that sometimes even the strongest take a while to defeat fear. Keep in mind when you are crying that tears of joy do exist. But most of all keep in mind that you are not alone. No matter how detached you are feeling, you will never truly be alone. So when it comes to the choice of being in pain or numb, I would choose the pain; because after the pain subsides comes relief, but what comes after numbness?

 

Sincerely,

Wu Romeo

 

 

P.S. I don't know your story, but I am more than willing to lend an ear.

 

 


A/N: Hello to new and old readers ^_^ thanks for subscribing~

Oh goodness gracious I'm such a fool. I had no idea the prologue of this story was hidden the whole time...read it if you haven't yet or not because it's not really important >.<

Anyway, this chapter is pretty straightforward so I didn't add anything beyond his letter. Kris shall remain a mystery for a while~ And about that panda in the first letter...I want to say no, it's not Tao because you all guessed it correctly lol but yes it's him. Did I make it too obvious? EXO fic + Panda now who could that've been? OTL