Shocking news

The boy who I love has forgotten me

Chapter 4:

Sulli/Jae Hee sat shocked there as she saw someone kissed Minho. 

He seemed suprised but returned her kiss. 

Sulli's felt how her heart started to ache and how tears were already in her eyes.

after a few seconds Minho freed himself from her and looked at her. 

"Yoona what are you doing here?" he asked the brown haired girl. 

"I wanted to visit you as your soon wife and you didn't answer my message." she said and chuckeld a little. 

~Soon wife?~ Jae Hee/Sulli thought and tried as hard as she could to hold back her tears.

"Who is this?" she added and looked in Jae Hee/Sulli's direction.

 

Minho's POV:

I looked at Yoona then to Jae Hee and felt a little guilty. 

~What's wrong with me? Why do I feel bad?~ I thought and shook my head a bit. 

"Oh, yeah.. Yoona this is Jae Hee he's new here and my roommate."

"And Jae Hee this is.." I paused and felt a little sting in my heart as I wanted to end my scentence.

"..my Fiancee."

"N-Nice to meet you.." I heard Jae Hee with a weak smile.

"Nice to meet you too.." he said with a smile.

"I.. think I'll leave you two alone.." he added and run out of the room. 

~What's wrong with him?..~I asked as my head suddenly began to hurt again. 

I put my hand on my head and sat down on the couch. 

"Does your head hurt again?" Yoona asked worried and went to my little fridge to get me some water. 

"Yeah, but it happens recently more than usually."

Yoona gave my the water and I drank a little bit from it.

"Hm.. you should go and see your doctor, he said when it's happens more then usually you have to go and see him." She said still worried and hold my hand. 

"Don't worry about me.. I'll be fine.." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Minho, don't be late okay?" 

I suddenly heard and saw a picture of a girl with long brown hair but her face was blurred. 

"Minho Oppa? Are you ok?" I finally came back to my sense as Yoona shook me a bit. 

"Yeah.. I guess.." I answered confused. 

End of Minho's POV.

 

Jae Hee/Sulli's POV:

I ran out of the room and didn't cared where I was running, only knowing that I wanted to get out of the room. 

Tears run down my cheeks while I was running and still couldn't believe it.

"This is Yoona.. my Fiancee" 

His words were still in my head how could that happened. 

~Minho..is getting married?~ I thought and bumped into someone while I was running. 

"Outsch.." I landed on the floor and stood up again. 

"Are you okay?" a boy in my age asked me and looked a bit worried. 

I nod and wanted to go again. 

"Wait.. did you cry?" he asked carefully and looked at me. 

I couldn't hide my tears anymore and began to cry. 

"Hey,hey don't cry let's go somewhere, where we can talk.

He took my hand and went with me to the soccer playground outside the school.

We sat down on the benchs.

"So whats wrong?" He asked me.

I wiped of my tears and looked at him.

"Uhm.. my girlfriend broke up with me.." I said and looked down.

~Seriously? Choi Sulli this was the worst excuse that you ever made..~ I thought.

"Oh, okay.. well but thats nothing you have to cry about, girls are everywhere!" he said and put his arms behind his head. I clearly realized that he wanted to make smile and it worked. 

"Thank you.. for making me smile.." I said a bit and looked at him.He looked a bit suprised and I totally forgot that I was a boy not a girl. 

"Uhm, I mean thanks man for your help!" I said in a deep voice and hid me face in my hands. 

It was silent. 

~Oh no he will realize that I am a girl~ I thought as I suddenly heard a loud laugh. 

He laughed.. HE LAUGHED. 

"hahaha your funny and I like that, but listen you're the new boy here right? What was your name again?" he asked.

I smiled a little and looked at him. 

"I am Goo Jae Hee." 

"Okay Jae Hee, I am Lee Hyun Woo nice to meet you." He said and smiled. 

Hyun Woo and I talked about lots of things and we had the same taste when it came to music and sport. 

It was nice to have him as a new friend, it let me forgot about what happened in the room for a while..

 

To be continued..

 

So now it comes to my words. 

First of all I am really really really sorry that I didn't continue the story for such a long time. 

The reason is.. I am lazy q.q

no there a real reason, school became too difficult and I didn't have time for wirting Fanfiction and didn't have much ideas. 

But thanks to my friend Monti who helped me, here I am  back again ready with new ideas *-*