//No Title//

The boy who I love has forgotten me

Hi Guys! I'm back after an one year break :/

I'm soooo sorry I couldn't update my stories..

But lets just continue with our story, shall we?

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3:

 

 

Sulli/Jae Hee POV : We both looked shocked at each other but none of us moved or tried to stand up. It was quiet and we just looked at each other until Minho opened his mouth to say something. "Uhm... Jae Hee I think you should stand up.." he said to me while facing something else than my face and I could clearly see that he blushed a little but. I nodded and stood up fast. "Mianhee.." I bowed to him and looked at the floor. "It's okey now.. stop bowing and just put some clothes on.." he said and went out of the bathroom. I breathed relieved out and put some clothes on. I was a little confused why was Minho so quiet as we lied on the floor and why did he blush? Was it because of me? ~I really miss you Minho, I know that you are next door, but it doesn't matter because you don't remember me..~  I thought and sighed. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho POV: I sat on the couch and was still a little bit shocked about that accident that happened in the bathroom. ~Why is Jae Hee face so familiar to me and why did I blush?~ I thought. "Come on Minho he is just a guy like you!" I whispered to myself. In that moment Jae Hee came out from the bathroom. "Jae Hee- shi! Why are you taking so long time in the bath? Are you a girl?" I joked. Jae Hee looked a little uncomfortable and just smiled a little. "I am sorry Minho Hyung.. It won't happened again." he said and looked a little bit girly. "That was just a Joke.." I said and smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV:

"Hyung are you okey that I am living now with you?" Jae Hee/Sulli asked him.

Minho smiled at Jae Hee again. "I have no Problem with it. I was just a little bit confused." he replied.

"We are roommates now and I think we should know each other a little bit better" Minho added.

Minho and Jae Hee/Sulli talked and stuff until someone knocked on the door.

"I will open the door." Minho said and stood up.

He opened the door but as soon he did that he felt a pair of soft lips on his.

 

To be continued