Dancing Machines Showdown {KAI, LAY, TAO, XIU MIN}

EXO's Skype: The Social Life

   

« yMaknaeKai »  « The.Unicorn.Lay »    « LovePandaTao »    « BaoZiXiuMin_ »

 

Day: Monday

Time: 11.00 AM

 

 

 yMaknaeKai

    is online

 

 

 The.Unicorn.Lay

    is online

 

 

 

yMaknaeKai               Oh Lay hyung, you're online?

                                    emoticon-00100-smile.gif

The.Unicorn.Lay              I just got online on my phone! 

                                    Anyway, I didn't have anything to do today. It's boring.

yMaknaeKai               Yeah, me too. Today is like EXO-K's day off.

                                    I wonder what the rest of EXO are doing right now.

The.Unicorn.Lay              Wanna gear up for a dance practice?

                                    Or we can always play a game!

yMaknaeKai               Hyung, you know that I always win in games.

                                   Are you really sure you want to challenge me?

                                   Better think twice hyung~

The.Unicorn.Lay              Nah, I don't really care if you're winning again.

                                    I just want to have fun spending some time with you.

yMaknaeKai               Hyung is really considerate. That's why I like you. emoticon-00109-kiss.gif

                                    Hey, come over to my room instead!

                                    D.O. hyung is not here. He's probably in the kitchen.

The.Unicorn.Lay              Alright. I'm off to your room now. Wait for me, okay?

                                    emoticon-00102-bigsmile.gif

 

 

 

10 minutes later

 

 

 

 LovePandaTao

    is online

 

 

 BaoZiXiuMin_

    is online

 

 

 

LovePandaTao               Okay, Xiu Min hyung. I'm online.

                                  Um...what should I do again?

BaoZiXiuMin_                 Aigoo...I said that if you want to see what your fans are doing, just go to tumblr.com

                                  And then, there's a search box on the top right corner.

                                  Type in your name like this: exo tao

                                  Or, whatever you like. You'll see what I mean.

LovePandaTao               Ne. I'm at Tumblr now, and searching.

                                  Oh wait...WOW!

BaoZiXiuMin_                 Yeap, wow it is...

                                  I'm also looking at what my fans are doing. Look at this:

                                  

                                  Our fans are really sharp.

                                  They even made a GIF of the moment when I accidentally said I'm EXO-M's duizhang.

LovePandaTao               What? Really? Whoa...

                                  

                                  How do our fans make a photo as good as this one? They have talent!

BaoZiXiuMin_                 Have you ever heard of a program called Adobe Photoshop?

                                  Most of our fans have it.

                                  From what I know, they like to edit our photos and post it here.

LovePandaTao               Oh...I'm so outdated with technology nowadays. I do know Photoshop.

                                  People say that you can do anything with that program.

BaoZiXiuMin_                 Yah, my fans even do this too:

                                  

                                  What did they make that for? Do they think I'm a ert or something?

LovePandaTao               Haha, oh fans... emoticon-00102-bigsmile.gif

                                  I think they are just doing it for fun. Not to offend you hyung.

                                  They don't even think that most of us actually surf the Internet on certain times.

BaoZiXiuMin_                 I know, right? EXO fans are really something.

LovePandaTao               Hyung, I found something else that's 'interesting'

                                  Look at this:

                                 

                                  They even turned all of us into milk cartons!

                                  Oh wait, even Wu Fan hyung's plushie ACE is in there too?!

BaoZiXiuMin_                 What the heck?! Aigoo...why do they even turn us into those??

                                   I told you Tao, our fans are really something.

                                   Wait a minute, look at the price tag. ACE milk costs $100?

                                   And all of us only costs $15????

                                   emoticon-00108-speechless.gif

 

 

 

 

 

BaoZiXiuMin_                 Um Tao...Kai is calling me...

LovePandaTao               What?! Really?

                                  Hmm, I wonder why...

BaoZiXiuMin_                 Well, this is the first time I see this window...

LovePandaTao               Hyung, you have a webcam don't you? And also a microphone on your laptop, right?

BaoZiXiuMin_                 Don't worry, I recently bought 3 wireless headphones along with the speakers.

                                  I have tested it and it works~

                                  So, let's try video call with Kai then!

LovePandaTao               Okay hyung, I'll turn off my laptop and sit next to you.

                                  Wait for me okay?

                                  emoticon-00105-wink.gif

 

 

  LovePandaTao

    is offline

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, so this is how it looks like..." Xiu Min says, looking at the video call screen. "Hey, Kai! Thanks for the call!"

"Oh, Tao hyung is there too! Hi there both of you! I was just testing the video call actually. Can you hear me?" Kai says, waving at the screen.

"Yeah, we can hear you clearly." Tao nods "This is a very good interface! It's the first time I've done this..."

"Me too! Have you used this before, Xiu Min hyung?" Kai asks.

"Nope. I was surprised to see you calling me. I was instant messaging with Tao when you called." Xiu Min replied, grinning.

"Oh wait, Lay hyung is here with me!" Kai remembered, adjusting his camera so that Xiu Min and Tao could see both of them.

"Hi there Lay!" Xiu Min and Tao waved amicably.

"Hey! I didn't know you guys are online too. So, what's up?" Lay asked.

"Nothing much...Tao and I were just exploring Tumblr and we saw our fanart." Xiu Min replied.

"Actually, why did we even video call? We can just meet each other face to face. It's weird." Kai says, looking at Lay. Lay only shrugs in response.

"I have no idea. We're just really bored. Simple as that." Lay grinned.

"So, what are you guys are up to?" Xiu Min asked.

"Oh, that reminds me! Lay hyung, let's have the challenge right away." Kai says, as he stood up and walked backwards before putting on his wireless headphones on and fixing his clothes.

"Um...what challenge is this?" Tao asks, as he sees Kai is standing there and stretching.

"Well, Kai actually asked me to come here and have a challenge. So, we decided to have a dance showdown. You two will be our judge then." Lay says.

"Oh..." Xiu Min and Tao grinned simultaneously.

"Well in that case, can we choose a song for you guys? Don't worry, it's only from our sunbaenim's songs." Xiu Min says, as he exchanged looks with Tao.

"Why not? This will be even much more challenging!" Kai says, posing with a cocky grin. Lay only rolled his eyes at the younger male.

"Okay, let them decide. You will show us first." Lay says competitively. 

Lay and Kai exchanged curious looks while Tao whispered in Xiu Min's ear.

"Ah, Tao chose a good song." Xiu Min smirks evilly.

"I hope it's something that I know and is easy to dance." Kai mused hopefully.

"Actually Kai, I have a different feeling..." Lay says.

"Why? Do you think that these two will give us a girl-"

"WE WANT TO SEE YOU TWO DANCING SNSD SUNBAE'S I GOT A BOY!" Xiu Min and Tao yell at the same time.

"WHAT?!!" Kai and Lay protested.

"I told you that I have a different feeling Kai!" Lay complains.

"Aigoo...why a girl group dance? Can't you guys just choose any songs from Dong Bang Shin Ki sunbae, Super Junior sunbae or SHINee sunbae instead?" Kai crosses his arms indignantly and sits down on the floor.

"Yah, Kai-sshi! This is a challenge okay? Look, I have snacks here." Xiu Min takes a basket full of snacks like chocolate and crackers. He shows it to the screem. Tao also eyes the snacks interestedly, and Lay and Kai perk up at the mention of snacks.

"Okay, who wins this challenge will get those right?" Kai asks, as he quickly stands up and gets his position.

"Okay, I'll change the song to TVXQ sunbae's Catch Me, is that okay?" Xiu Min says as he searches the song in his laptop.

"ALRIGHT!" Lay and Kai say at the same time.

"Actually, both of you can dance together instead. Because TVXQ only consists of Yunho sunbae and Changmin sunbae. Then, we'll see who's the best." Tao suggests. Xiu Min nods, agree to what Tao says.

"I agree with Tao. You guys should dance together. That will be more fun."

"Okay, if you guys say so, since both of you are the judges anyway." Lay puts on his wireless headphone and stands next to Kai. Both of them shake their hands before the showdown starts.

"Here comes the music" Xiu Min says as the song plays. The dancing machines shows off their best shot even though they didn't exactly follow the real choreography of Catch Me.

 

 

 

 

"So, who's the best?" Kai says, after the song ends. Lay takes a few deep breaths after dancing with his best shot.

Xiu Min and Tao think for awhile. For them, they both like the main dancers of EXO.

"No one." Xiu Min states.

"NO ONE WINS?!!" Tao, Lay and Kai say at the same time.

"Because, I think that Kai and Lay are the best in all EXO choreography. I can see your effort in trying to do our sunbae's dance, but you guys are the best in all EXO choreography. No one can replace both of you dancing machines." Xiu Min ends his statement.

Tao immediately clapped his hands approvingly, and Lay and Kai both blushed before following Tao. 

"Wah, Xiu Min hyung is really strong minded! I feel very honoured to hear what you said just now." Kai grinned with a mixture of pride and modesty.

"Very optimistic. Hyung, you are the big brother of EXO! And that's why I really respect you." Lay complimented.

"To me, Xiu Min hyung is like the group's icon. He's perfect." Tao nodded.

"Aigoo all of you...don't praise me. You guys have talents. Both of you are dancing machines. And Tao, the only one in EXO who's a master in kungfu." Xiu Min smiled, blushing slightly.

"And, since I said that no one wins, so there's no presents for you guys."

"WHAT?!!" Kai and Lay yelled. Tao could only stare at Xiu Min.

Xiu Min then explodes his laughter. "I was just joking. Come here both of you. Let's enjoy these snacks in my room!"

"OH YEAH!!!"

 

   yMaknaeKai

Xiu Min hyung~ I really really LOVE YOU SO MUCH! You are truly the big brother of EXO! :D

less than a minute ago via Skype

 

   The.Unicorn.Lay

It's really hard to believe that Xiu Min hyung is the oldest brother of EXO. But I'm convinced, because I can see he IS indeed the big brother. Only his face doesn't look like though. Haha xD

less than a minute ago via Skype

 

 

 

  yMaknaeKai

    is offline

 

 

  The.Unicorn.Lay

    is offline

 

 

 BaoZiXiuMin_

    is busy

 

 

 

   BaoZiXiuMin_

I have a great time spending my 'online' conversation with my dongsaengs. Busy enjoying the snacks with them now :3

less than a minute ago via Skype

 
 
 

 

I am so sorry for not updating this for A LONG TIME! Well, I hope that this chapter can bring some laughter here. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. I think this chapter is very long. And, this is the first chapter which introduces you guys the video call interface. Most of the pictures here, except for the video call notification, video call interface and Catch Me gif, are not mine. Credits to respective owners.

Well, at least all EXO members have appeared in this story right? Haha xD

Next, I'm going to focus more on EXO's famous pairing. You guys know who that is, right EXOTICS?

 

Anyway, do visit my graphic shop if you want a poster, shop layout or a graphic review. I haven't open the requests yet, but you can subscribe first:

Click HERE to go to Supernova

 

 

And, don't forget to support my other EXO story called The Secrets of the EXOplanet

Click HERE to go to the story