Gossip Boys? {SUHO, CHEN, D.O.}

EXO's Skype: The Social Life

      

 

                  « GuardianAngel_Suho »  « jongdae_chen »    « Kyungsoo.Umma »

 

Day: Saturday

Time: 7.00 AM

 

 

 GuardianAngel_Suho

    is online

 

 

 Kyungsoo.Umma

    is online

 

 

GuardianAngel_Suho         Good morning, Kyungsoo-sshi!

                                     emoticon-00100-smile.gif

Kyungsoo.Umma              Suho hyung! Good morning! Wow, you're earlier than me!

                                    So, what do you want for breakfast?

GuardianAngel_Suho         Hmm, up to you. Your cooking is the best.

                                    Ah, so suddenly I'm craving for spaghetti.

                                    emoticon-00125-mmm.gif

Kyungsoo.Umma               Okay, it's up to me then. Hey, spaghetti is a nice idea!

                                     With meatballs and hot melting cheese!

                                     I'll go and prepare the ingredients right away!

                                     emoticon-00110-tongueout.gif

GuardianAngel_Suho         Mmm, I can't wait! As long as our boys are still sleeping, you can cook peacefully.

                                    I hope Kai wakes up late this time.

                                    I'm just afraid if he suddenly creeping and sneaking up to you again.

                                    I know how much you don't like it when Kai sitting at the dining table watching you

                                    cooking.

Kyungsoo.Umma               I hope so. Let Kai enjoy his deep sleep and good dreams with him at this moment.

                                    Oh well, I have to set my status as Busy first. I need to get workin'

                                    emoticon-00103-cool.gif

GuardianAngel_Suho         Alright. I'll anticipate the breakfast soon!

 

 

 Kyungsoo.Umma

    is busy

 

 

   GuardianAngel_Suho

I have been hearing a lot of stories about EXO-M's life in China. Right now, they're on the plane and heading back to Seoul! Can't wait to see them soon! :D

less than a minute ago via Skype

 

 

 jongdae_chen

    is online 

 

 

jongdae_chen                  Annyeong, Suho hyung!

                                     I'm on the plane now, and I was planning to see if any of EXO-K are online.

                                     Looks like it's just you and me then.

                                     emoticon-00102-bigsmile.gif

GuardianAngel_Suho          OH, CHEN!!! ANNYEONGHASEYO!!!!

                                     HYUNG MISSES YOU SO MUCH, LIKE CRAZY!!!

                                      emoticon-00109-kiss.gif

jongdae_chen                  Aigoo, hyung....me too.

                                     We EXO-M are having a surprise for you guys soon. Just anticipate, okay?

                                     I can't wait to see everyone in EXO-K soon! I miss you guys very much.

                                     Most of all, I miss my home.

                                     emoticon-00106-crying.gif

GuardianAngel_Suho           Yes, I know. Oh, a surprise?

                                      I can't wait! We'll anticipate it!

                                      Anyway, how's EXO-M? Do you have any news to share?

                                      I have a feeling there's a lot of things you wanted to tell me, right???

                                      emoticon-00112-wondering.gif

jongdae_chen                  Suho hyung, you're the best! You surely knows everything.

                                     Well, almost...HAHA!

GuardianAngel_Suho          YAH! I'M COOL! DON'T MESS WITH ME.

                                     Now, is it something about our 'Greatest Hyung of All Time', isn't it?

                                      emoticon-00110-tongueout.gif

jongdae_chen                  Yeah. I'm currently sitting by the window. Next to me is Xiu Min and then Tao.

                                     Xiu Min hyung is currently reading a Chinese novel.

                                     While Tao is sleeping with his iPod on.

                                     On the other side of the plane, there's Kris hyung, Luhan hyung and Lay hyung.

GuardianAngel_Suho          What are those 3 guys are up to?

                                     Who's sitting next to who?

jongdae_chen                   Kris hyung is sitting by the window, Luhan hyung is at the middle, and then Lay hyung.

                                     Right now, Lay couldn't really stand to see what Kris hyung and Luhan hyung doing...

                                     OMG! ...

GuardianAngel_Suho          What, what, what??? What's going on?

                                     What's happening?!

                                                emoticon-00112-wondering.gif

jongdae_chen                  What the heck...I can't believe it!

                                     Kris hyung...is currently in a relationship!!!

                                     At first, Luhan hyung seems to be happy talking with Kris hyung.

                                     They shared a lot of stories, while holding hands... emoticon-00119-puke.gif

                                     And then, I accidentally heard Lay hyung brings up a topic which made Kris

                                     hyung spilled out his secret.

GuardianAngel_Suho          Oh my heavens! Then what happened to Luhan?

                                     WAIT.A.MINUTE! Did you just say that KRIS IS IN A RELATIONSHIP??

                                     With who?

jongdae_chen                   I'm not sure hyung. I don't really hear on what they said. But, I heard clearly that Kris

                                     hyung said he has a girl that has been with him for long time...

                                     He sounded something like that...

                                     Right now, Luhan hyung seems to keep quiet now and turn his back to Kris hyung.

                                     And Kris hyung right now...oh wait, Kris hyung is calling me over.

                                     I'll be back ASAP.

GuardianAngel_Suho          Ah, okay...get back here soon! Tell me more about this, okay?

 

 

5 minutes later

 

 

jongdae_chen                  Oh wow! What a shock!

                                     I was called by Kris hyung and ask me to calm Luhan hyung down

                                     It turns out that he already ended his relationship with this girl.

                                     And do you know what's the reason, Suho hyung?

GuardianAngel_Suho          What is it?

                                     I'm curious, Chen. Everytime we talked about the prince, I'm always curious.

                                     He's has the hottest stories around.

jongdae_chen                   It's because that he liked Luhan hyung, Lay hyung, Tao and Chanyeol very much.

                                     He explained that he was totally hurt by his relationship to this girl that he decided to

                                     end it. The reason why the KrisHan, Kray / Krispy Lays, KrisYeol & TaoRis pairing exist

                                     it's because that he wants to show to his ex-girlfriend that he's not weak and

                                     still standing strong. He wanted to tell her that she missed her 'chance'.

                                     I'm not sure what is the meaning by the 'chance' that he told just now...

GuardianAngel_Suho          Oh wow, what a story! I wanted to ask this 'matter' to himself but, I'm just too afraid.

                                     You know, his stare...it's creeping me out. Ugh...

                                     But seriously, Kris is someone who has deep intelligence. He knows ways, you know?

                                     Although we always said that Xiu Min, D.O., Luhan are the ones who are very

                                     intelligent, but Kris is really special. You get what I mean? His intelligence is shown by

                                     his actions and senses.

jongdae_chen                  I know hyung! That's why I can easily be jealous with him.

                                     He doesn't really have personal talents, but he is still appealing.

                                     His height, his face, his hair, his style, his rap...and everything. It's like he's a God!

GuardianAngel_Suho          So true. That's very true, Chen.

                                     Oh wait, does this mean that Kris is in a relationship with Luhan, Lay, Chanyeol,

                                     and Tao?

jongdae_chen                   Well, not really...

                                     Hmm...

GuardianAngel_Suho          What is it this time?

jongdae_chen                   ...

GuardianAngel_Suho          Chen? Chen, what's going on?

                                     Is there something up again?

jongdae_chen                   I'm not sure if I should tell you this...

                                     But, right now the whole EXO-M is couple-ing up and having their meals like a couple.

                                     I'm watching Kris hyung feeding Lay hyung, and Xiu Min being treated like a princess by

                                     Luhan hyung.

                                     And now, Kris asked me to do the same with Tao. Ah...well, this is really not like the

                                     KRIS hyung that I know...

GuardianAngel_Suho          Eh, what's going on with Kris?

                                     Is there something up again?

jongdae_chen                   I don't know. Kris hyung is really freaking me out.

                                     Um, Suho hyung...I think I should

GuardianAngel_Suho          Chen?

                                     Are you okay?

                                     What's going on?

jongdae_chen                   ...

GuardianAngel_Suho          Chen?? CHEN CHEN?!!

jongdae_chen                   ...

                                      STAY AWAY FROM CHEN. SEE YOU IN ONE HOUR, SUHO.

GuardianAngel_Suho          Wait a minute, you're not Chen! WHO ARE YOU?!

                                     Where's CHEN?!

jongdae_chen                   ...

                                      emoticon-00173-middlefinger.gif

 

  jongdae_chen
    is invisible

 

 

 

   GuardianAngel_Suho

DA FUQ. YOU PISSED ME OFF, STRANGER.

less than a minute ago via Skype

 

 

 

 Kyungsoo.Umma

    is online

 

 

Kyungsoo.Umma               Suho hyung! Breakfast is ready!

                                    Oh, what's up with your status? Am I missing something.

GuardianAngel_Suho         Finally Kyungsoo...you're too late.

Kyungsoo.Umma               I'm late for what? Was there someone chatting with you just now?

                                    Or, that status is about me?

GuardianAngel_Suho          emoticon-00121-angry.gif Ah! You just don't get it, Kyungsoo-sshi.

                                    And no, I'm not talking about you.

Kyungsoo.Umma               Oh wait, I think I get it. Was Kris behind this?

                                    Or, did you chat with Chen when I was away?

                                    Because, right now Chen just sent in his status...

GuardianAngel_Suho         What? Really? Let me see...

 

 

   jongdae_chen

Joon Myeon-ah, Chen's busy. He has been ignoring me all the time. That's why I grabbed his laptop now. And, he said he's sorry. Anyway, you don't need to ask who I am. See you soon! - The Greatest Hyung Of All Time

less than a minute ago via Skype

 

 

GuardianAngel_Suho         Ah, Chen! Can't he be more obvious?! Now, that guy is stealing his laptop away.

                                    He should have hid himself from being seen by that 'Greatest Hyung of All Time!'

Kyungsoo.Umma               Daebak...

                                    emoticon-00140-rofl.gif

GuardianAngel_Suho         Kyungsoo, what do you mean by 'daebak'?

                                    You think this is funny?!

Kyungsoo.Umma               I'm so sorry hyung! Chen aka 'The Greatest Hyung of All Time' sent me these:

                                    

                                   

                                  I'm sorry hyung, I can't stand to see this...I will going to HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

                                  emoticon-00140-rofl.gif

GuardianAngel_Suho         . THAT GUY.

                                   AH! I can't take this anymore.

 

 

  GuardianAngel_Suho

    is offline

 

 

 

   Kyungsoo.Umma

Ouch, my husband is crying so loudly right now that made the rest of EXO-K wake up from their sleep! Ah, you are so mean 'The Greatest Hyung of All Time'! I know it's not Chen. I know Chen extremely well. Ah...this is tiring, now I have to go and cheer my husband up. Annyeong then~

less than a minute ago via Skype

 

 

  Kyungsoo.Umma

    is offline

 

 

 


 

OH MY GOD, GUYS!! I'm so sorry for making you guys waited for me to update this story! I just came back from my hiatus, and I have just graduated from high school. Anyway, tell me what you think about this chapter. And, you can suggest any EXO members that you want to see for the next update.

P.S. You guys do know who is The Greatest Hyung of All Time, right? :D

Macro credits: Google Image Search

 

Oh, another thing. Mind to support my graphic shop, Supernova?

Click HERE to go to Supernova