The Hidden Truth {KRIS, LUHAN, SEHUN}

EXO's Skype: The Social Life

      

« WuFan.Kris »   « DeerLuHan »   « themaknaesehun »

 

Day: Saturday

Time: 9.00 PM

 

 DeerLuHan
    is online

 WuFan.Kris
    is online

 

DeerLuHan                    Hello duizhang!

WuFan.Kris                   What are you doing in here?

DeerLuHan                    Sehun...he asked me to go online. He wants to video call with me.

WuFan.Kris                   ...

DeerLuHan                    ...

WuFan.Kris                   ...

DeerLuHan                    Oh! Sehun is online!

                                  

                                  I'm off to video call him~

                                  See you later, duizhang!

 

 

 themaknaesehun
    is online

 

 

themaknaesehun            Turn on your webcam, hyung

                                  

DeerLuHan                    Wait, just a few moments...

themaknaesehun            I'm waiting~

                                  

DeerLuHan                    Oh no...

                                  

                                  Sehun-ah...

themaknaesehun            Hyung, don't tell me that you can't video call again!

DeerLuHan                    Sehun-ah, I'm sorry. I have no idea why my webcam isn't working this time...

 

 

WuFan.Kris 

WuFan.Kris                   Hey Luhan, I think I forgot to tell you that someone used your laptop this evening.

DeerLuHan                    WHAT?!!! WHO WAS IT?! DUIZHANG!!!

                                  

WuFan.Kris                   ...

DeerLuHan                    YAH! TELL ME!!!

WuFan.Kris                   It's Tao

DeerLuHan                    WHAT?!

                                  Why was he using my laptop???

WuFan.Kris                   I don't know. Ask him yourself.

DeerLuHan                    Duizhang...

                                  

                                  My webcam is not functioning! AGAIN!

WuFan.Kris                   It's functioning, you idiot! You better go check your webcam settings at CP.

                                  I thought that two days ago you are able to open your webcam. Did you forget?

DeerLuHan                    Oh yes! Ah, I think I know why.

                                  Thank you so much Kris. I love you

                                  

WuFan.Kris                   Luhan, stop being so cheesy.

DeerLuHan                    Wait, I'm not being cheesy. I love you as my best friend and as a brother.

                                  What are you thinking?

WuFan.Kris                   ...

DeerLuHan                    Oh GOOD! The webcam is fixed. Anyway, thank you once again for reminding me.

WuFan.Kris                   Yeah.

                                  I always wondering about whether there was something between you two...

DeerLuHan                    Huh? What do you mean?

                                  I love everyone, equally. It seems like Sehun and I are just quite close because...

                                  I think both of us have similar interests. He's like my younger brother.

                                  Thinking about him makes me want to get some bubble tea!

                                 

WuFan.Kris                   Oh

 

 

 themaknaesehun
    is away

 

 

DeerLuHan                    Hey, why are you online on Skype?

WuFan.Kris                   Nothing. Don't need to ask.

DeerLuHan                    Okay, now I'm curious. I thought you would usually be reading books?

                                  I feel weird. Why are we always online at the same time? It's like...coincidence?

WuFan.Kris                   I don't know about that. I feel weird about you too.

                                  Eh, I thought you supposed to be video calling Sehun now.

DeerLuHan                    He's away for a moment. He told me that he need to get his housework done first.

WuFan.Kris                   Kyungsoo...right. He must be getting the laundry done.

DeerLuHan                   OMG. I CAN'T BREATHE. WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?!

                                  

WuFan.Kris                   Fans. Seriously. This?

                                  

                                  Oh, I love the manipulation. How did this fan do it?

DeerLuHan                    WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

                                 

WuFan.Kris                   Luhan. Stop being so fake. I know your secret.

DeerLuHan                    What do you mean I'm being fake? Like seriously?

WuFan.Kris                   Ah. You idiot. You think that I didn't know what's inside your little deer heart?

                                  Now, stop it. Or I'll kidnap you and bring you here in my room hehe.

DeerLuHan                    Kris, what is the meaning of all this? You want to kidnap me?

                                  Like I would let you kidnap me!!! I know how to protect myself.

WuFan.Kris                   Are you sure? Then how about this?

                                 

DeerLuHan                   WTF! STOP BEING WITH CHANYEOL! YOU TWO ANNOY ME!!!

                                 OMFG. Why am I saying this? Oh no...

                                 

WuFan.Kris                  Just as I thought. I knew it.

                                                      

                                You always explore Tumblr just because you want to see my photos & Krishan tag.

DeerLuHan                  No, I don't! I...didn't. Please Kris...I don't want you to know...

                                You make me embarassed now. 

                                

WuFan.Kris                  LMAO. Seriously. Hey, remember this? I had a great time with you.

                                

DeerLuHan                  ADHSKFNSJBGDGHHEDGDLJEGHDVBNDKNMBN!!!!

                                

WuFan.Kris                 What are you typing? Are you fangirling now???

                                You seriously can't resist a picture of myself or a picture of both of us together.

                                

DeerLuHan                  I'm shy right now. I can't even talk properly when we are talking together.

                                I think I better go offline. I'm embarassed being with you. You're just too perfect.

                                Everyone in EXO is jealous of you. Most of all, me.

WuFan.Kris                 You really have to go? Alright let me give you this emoticons

                                 

                                Think about it as I'm kissing you off to sleep.

DeerLuHan                  OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I LOVE YOU TOO LIKE ASFKSGHSLFHS!!!!

                                 

                                THANK YOU. I'M SERIOUSLY HAPPY FOR TONIGHT. WE ARE OFFICIALLY TOGETHER!!

WuFan.Kris                 Since when I announce that we are officially together?

DeerLuHan                  But...I thought...you said...you love me?

WuFan.Kris                 Of course I love you. But, that doesn't mean that we are officially together as a

                                couple. People will think us like a .

DeerLuHan                  People...GAH!

                                

                                That's why sometimes I don't even like what you say to me.

WuFan.Kris                 And that's why I love you for you.

                               You're honest and geniune and you don't fake your feelings.

DeerLuHan                  That's it. I'm off. You ruin my mood tonight.

                                How could you give me mixed emotions huh?

                                

                                Goodnight.

 

 

  DeerLuHan
    is offline

 

 themaknaesehun
    is online

 

 

themaknaesehun           Luhan hyung? Did you just go offline?

                                 

 

 

WuFan.Kris 

WuFan.Kris                   Hey, Sehun. You just got back online?

themaknaesehun           Hello hyung! Yeah, I just finished doing the laundry.

                                 D.O umma asked me to help him.

WuFan.Kris                   Ah, D.O. So is everything settled now? How's EXO-K?

themaknaesehun           Yes. We are all good. How about you and EXO-M, hyung?

WuFan.Kris                   We are fine too.

themaknaesehun           Hyung, did Luhan hyung just go offline? You were online an hour ago right?

                                 Did you chat with him while I was away?

WuFan.Kris                   Sort of. He was chatting with me for a while.

themaknaesehun           Why didn't he wait for me to go online. I thought he promised me to wait?

                                 

WuFan.Kris                   I'm sorry, Sehun-ah. I really don't know why he goes offline that soon.

                                 Oh well, I'm tired. Send my regards to the rest of EXO-K.

                                 Hope you guys are doing well in Korea.

                                 Goodnight

themaknaesehun           I will. Goodnight, Kris hyung! Sleep well.

                                 

 

  WuFan.Kris
    is offline

 

 

   themaknaesehun

what happened between kris hyung and luhan hyung?

less than a minute ago via Skype

 

 

  themaknaesehun
    is offline

 

 

 


 

Author's Note: Hello everyone! This is the first time I write an online chat oriented fan fiction based on Skype. I think most of you guys know what is Skype and some of you even used it. I just want to say thank you for subscribing and reading this. I know, I lack in comedy. And, special thank you to my dongsaeng, Tia for being the co-author. I love her stories. Her writing is the best. :D

Credits to Tumblr for the fan edits.

P.S. I'm so mesmerized with KrisHan's photo manipulation above. HAHA xD