Chapter 3

You're not a angel

“Take that you ing piece of !!! DIE!!!!” Yelled a man wearing a pair of black boxers, alone in what looked like a  hotel room . “Come on Keira! Kill that er! I’ll protect you from behind!”

“! The real Keira isn’t here tonight… where the is he?” He fumed while pulling his headset off and putting his game on pause.

If you don’t understand, he’s talking about a man… his friend… a guy he met online when the  multiplayer online  game ‘’Survivor’’ was out 3 months ago. It was a game where any player from any part of the world could  play  (well, as long as you had some decent internet connection). The game was so good that some people considered it as an online was version of The Hunger Games but way better for player addicts. You had to battle monsters, killers, collect  prizes , and of course find new friends. That’s where this man had met his current partner 3 months ago. At first he thought it was a girl since the gamer username was “Keira” which was quite feminine. It was only later that he found out that Kiera was in fact a man.

When the game went out, the first 100 players were given the privilege of being able to choose among 100 different avatars, but since Keira was one of the later ones to sign up , his desired avatar was already taken and he had no other choice but to stick with a female one. It was also quite silly to give a female avatar a masculine username so he chose a woman’s username instead.

It took him 2 whole days to learn all this about Keira, but just because the guy couldn’t have the avatar he wants doesn’t mean he had to stay far away right? Better befriend him so he could see him every night…especially if teaming up with the other gamer under a female avatar formed the perfect team.

Since then, every night, well almost every night, both of them played together. They never talk about their  jobs  or anything personal in the game, but they could write or talk to each other but the good thing about this game was they could hear each other, and their voices were even similar to their avatars. Keira had a strong girly voice, and the other one looks like he had a Rambo-ish Korean version voice.

Anyway, Keira wasn’t there tonight and Micky was not too happy about it. Tonight was supposed to be the beginning of their Gold quest but now he was alone not only in his room, but as well as in the game. He looked around his hotel room before deciding to grab something to drink in his mini bar.

He was now in Milan, in the middle of the afternoon, with y hot Italian women (and men of course) outside probably waiting to touch his y body but Yoochun was in his room talking to himself and cursing someone he didn’t personally knew.
“Where is he? We promised we’d always play together at night,” He sighed as he logged out. It was useless anyway to keep playing since it was around 6am in Korea.

“Maybe he logged in earlier while I was still in the plane… I should log in again and write something so he’ll see I was there... but if Keira was there before me he would wait until I was online or just write something to let me know he was there. I don’t want him to think I can’t play without him.”

Someone knocked on his door, breaking the silence and interrupting his self-talking.

“Hope you had a good nap!” Yunho greeted, after Yoochun had unlocked the door for him.

Yunho spared a look on Yoochun’s face.

“Well I guess not. “

Yoochun’s bed was still undone and his laptop was on the table. Yunho knew he was on his game again.

“ You said you’ll go sleep when we got out!”

“I was supposed to but I had to play. I was late for my game!” Yoochun plopped on the bed. “Now let me sleep, I’m tired.

“You can’t ! You have to get ready for your interview with that Italian magazine.”

“ off! I still have 3 hours for that interview!”

“Nope! Your interview is in 1hr. You go take a quick shower and you come with me for your makeup and hair so they can work their magic on you.”

“I don’t need magic when I’m already y Yunho! You know that,” Yoochun laughed, getting up and getting undressed right in front of his best friend.

“Not when you didn’t sleep for almost 48hrs because mister Kiera is way too busy to play,” Yunho teased.

“Kiera is a man!”

“ Sure! It’s probably a teenager with lots of pimples and greasy hair, wearing dorky glasses while staying in front of his computer cause she has no life. It’s always like that in those kinds of games anyway.”

“Hey, I play games but I’m still the iest and the hottest man alive on this planet.” Yoochun smirked.

Yunho gave him an unamused face.

5 minutes later both of them were out of Yoochun’s room, going directly in the studio on the first floor.


Somewhere over the rainbow...or more likely somewhere in Korea…In the darkness of a room, a young man woke up alone and stretched before getting up.

He gasped suddenly.

“It was just a dream!” Sighed Junsu, making a relieved expression after looking all around his studio.

“I didn’t meet a ghost yesterday... It was all my imagination.”

Junsu did a little happy dance before going to take a shower and getting ready to eat a good little breakfast. In the middle of his cereal, Junsu yelped finally remembering something. He dropped his spoon and ran to his computer and rapidly turned it on.
He was so tired last night and with that crazy dream, he totally forgot to log in and meet his online friend Micky in their game.

“ I hope he didn’t wait for too long…”

Junsu browsed around the game and in his inbox but he saw no signs of his friend...it’s either Micky is mad cause he didn’t log in last night or Micky didn’t show up at all. Junsu really hope that his online friend didn’t log in so he won’t feel guilty.

The young writer went back at his table to finish his breakfast when something made him jump. Looks like something in his living room fell and broke…was there a thief?

Carefully he stood up, grabbed the closest thing --- his spoon --- in front of him like a weapon, Junsu walked slowly. He flipped his weapon over to use it like a mirror – Wait what? It always worked just fine in movies right ?

Junsu looked around but saw no one.  Junsu turned around the corner of his wall to have a view of a lamp on the floor. The noise wasn’t that loud but looks like the lamp fell off, leaving pieces of ceramic everywhere. Junsu went back in the kitchen to grab a broom and dustpan before going to clean everything. When the last piece was in the garbage…

“Didn’t know I had that much power!” Junsu turned around and screamed upon hearing the unfamiliar voice.

It wasn’t a dream. It was a nightmare and he was still in his bed for sure...right?

“YAH I think you made my ear bleed. Now I’m deaf!” Changmin complained.

“I’m dreaming! Yes that’s right! I’m still in the plane...I-I’m dreaming...” Junsu ran back under his blanket. “Go away!”

“What? Did you say something? I can’t hear you cause you’re A ING DOLPHIN JUST SCREAMING IN MY HEAR AND NOW I’M DEAF!!!”

“I’m not a dolphin.” Junsu pouted after moving the blanket so he can try to glare at Changmin.

“ Yes you are! You made my ears bleed with your shriek.”

“ Why are you here? “

“I already told you before, I have to help make your dream come true so I can have hot in heaven.”

“But my dream was to write books and that’s what I’m doing---”

“No, your dream is to be y like me!” Smirked Changmin, “well except nobody can be hotter than me.”

“Yoochun is the iest man alive!” Junsu glared.

“Don’t glare at me you look like a kicked puppy. And you’re right… Yoochun is the iest man alive…CAUSE I’M DEAD DUFUS!!”

Junsu opened his mouth to answer back but got interrupted when his cell phone rang crazily on his desk.

“Jaejoong hyung?” He answered.

“Yes, I just want to know if you’re alright this morning… yesterday night you were jumpy and scared so I just wanted to check on you...”

“Oh yeah, sure I’m alright, I just saw an annoying ghost.”

“Junsu….” He could almost see Jaejoong putting a hand on his forehead.

“I’m ok, talk to you later bye.”

Before his brother could say anything more, Junsu shut his phone.

“Now your lovely brother’s gonna call the crazy hospital and they’ll come for you!” Changmin laughed.

“I’m sure my brother’s sane enough not to do that...”

“Doesn’t matter… you just told him you saw a ghost.”

“I don’t lie to my brothers. I never lie. Anyway… you told me yesterday that when I reach my dream you’ll leave me alone?”

“Yep. I’ll be in heaven having hot . So move your fat and let’s go!”

“I can’t believe I’m talking to a non-human being...and doing what that non-human being is telling me to do,” Junsu mumbled.

“What did you say?”

“I said, let me change my clothes!”

“Hm, good decision… those bee pjs really are hideous. Wait! I’ll choose your clothes… I saw what you had yesterday and you really need a new closet… we’re gonna start with shopping… bring your brother… he’s ugly but still has better fashion style.”

“My brother is not ugly!”

“ Not listening! I’m deaf remember ?” Changmin laughed, before getting out of his room.

 

 

________

 

Author note : So sorry about not posting anything for 2 years... Work is killing me and time is running away from me but I swear, this story ( and "Stuck" if any of you read this story too ) gonna have a end ... oh and yeah I came back from Korea last spring... this time I didn't met Junsu like last time but still have a great time =D 

 

and ... I work on the last chapter again to make sure all the freaking pics are working... finally everybody can see what they look like in my story... but remember, I choose those pics 2 years ago lol