You're not a angel [Chapter 2]

You're not a angel

 

“Wake up, we are there!” said one man shaking the younger.

“Already? I just fell asleep”, whined the younger.

“That’s not my fault if you stay awake all night playing video games!” sighed the older.

“Jae… it’s not my fault if our flight was cancelled because of the weather…”

“Never said it was your fault, Junsu” laughed “Jaejoong, now come on they gonna open the door soon.”

At the airport, Junsu was walking without looking in front of him since he was busy trying to find his cell somewhere in his bag…

****

At the airport, Yoochun was walking like he was on stage. Looking straight in front of him. People had to move to let him pass cause Yoochun doesn’t get out of the way. On stage a model doesn’t have to make weird movement to make sure he doesn’t hit no one. In life Yoochun was the same. Never broke his perfect walking line.

Since Yoochun doesn’t move of his line…

Since Junsu doesn’t pay attention where he’s walking…

BANG!

Junsu felt like he hit a wall, Jaejoong who was a couple feet behind him walked faster and helped him getting up. Both men were staring at the sunglassed man in front of them.

“You should pay attention to where you're walking kiddo.” smirked Yoochun.

“You should move to make sure you don’t hit someone when they are busy looking for something in their bag!” shouted Jaejoong back while Junsu was looking at Yoochun mouth open.

“Breaking my walking line for this?” said Yoochun looking Junsu up and down. “I don’t think so. Come on Jung we're gonna be late.”

Yoochun started walking again and hitting Junsu’s right shoulder… he was in the way…

“Sorry about that. Sometimes Yoochun wakes up on the wrong side of his bed…” sighed Yunho after bowing and walked pass them.

Not too far from them, someone was keeping his eyes on Junsu… and he really didn’t like what he saw…

“Did you see that? He’s an ! I don’t know how you can like him!” said Jaejoong in the passenger seat of the car.

“Who?” ask the driver.

“Your twin is blind. He likes Park Yoochun! That guy is a freaking moron!” sighed Jaejoong.

“You still like him, Su?” said Junho.

“Well he’s y…” whispered Junsu just loud enough to be heard.

“I still don’t understand why all your heros are made after that man. Thanks god he probably doesn’t know how to read so he can’t see that… anyway he’s too stupid for that.” frowned Jaejoong.

“Jae…” said Junho after he look in the mirror.

Jaejoong turned around and saw his little brother on the verge to cry.

“That’s ok Junsu… you deserve better…” sigh Jaejoong.

“It’s hard to see your crush for the first time and find out he is not like in those videos…” said Junsu.

“Guys you want a go see a movie tonight?” ask Junho.

“I’m tired, better go to sleep…” said Junsu.

“Don’t you have a photoshoot tomorrow morning anyway?” asked Jaejoong.

“Yes, but if we went to the movie early I could be in bed early too, but that’s ok, maybe another time.”

They dropped Junsu off at his apartment and left for their own place. A couple years ago after the death of their parents, the 3 brothers were living under the same roof. When Junsu started selling books, he moved out in his own studio for more quiet time. But the fact that he didn’t live with Jaejoong and Junho didn’t change anything, he was still the pure and innocent and still ate Jaejoong's food.

Jaejoong used to cook for him every Wednesday but one year ago, when he was working on one of his book, Junsu was too busy to eat right, lost too much weight so Jaejoong became his personal chef. Once a week, Jaejoong brought lots of food to Junsu’s studio, cook lots of plates and freeze everything. The freezer was big enough for all his lunch and dinner for the whole week.

The only problem for Junsu when he open the door of his place was…

Someone was inside…

****

“Did you see the kids face?” laughed Yoochun once he was in the plane.

“Did you have to be a jerk?” asked Yunho.

“Oh come on! It was funny.” smirked the model.

“I talked to Star about your interview.” said Yunho changing the subject.

“And?”

“They still want both of you in the same month but they agree to do separate photoshoots and interviews”

“Perfect! But make sure I do the cover… WITHOUT him on it! So when is this interview?”

“In 2 weeks.” said Yunho.

“Perfect, so we’ll go to Milan for the fashion show and next week I’ll be on vacation at my beach house in Jeju and I’ll finish those vacation with the photoshoot and interview.” informed Yoochun before putting on his mask and ear plugs for the flight.

“If you didn’t stay awake all night you wouldn’t be that tired.” mumbled Yunho.

****

When Junsu turned around to get his bag in the living room, someone was already there. He probably screamed loud enough to wake up the dead or call all the dolphins in the sea.

The younger man had to cover his ears.

“Holy are you trying to kill my ears?? I think my ears are bleeding now.” whined the man.

“Who? No what are you?” asked Junsu backing up really slowly to reach the front door of his apartment.

“Who? I’m of course the iest man alive! Well kind of… What? I’m a human, you genius. What am I suppose to be? A ghost?” laughed Changmin.

Junsu finally grabbed the doorknob and ran outside the building.

‘”Geez, can’t close a freaking door.” sighed Changmin.

Changmin went to close the door and started looking around in Junsu's apartment while waiting for him to comeback.

The author came back couple hours later with a bag full of book and one with salt.

“Ghost are you there?” asked Junsu coming really slowly in the living room. Perfect!

Junsu emptied his 2 bags, he first drew a circle with the salt and brought all the books in the middle before sitting on the floor.

Changmin was still sitting on the couch but was invisible. While Junsu was gone, Kangta showed up and told him he could be invisible if he had to or if he had to keep an eye on Junsu without him knowing he was there. So yep Changmin was still there laughing.

“What the heck is he doing?” said Changmin looking at him with books open all around him.

Junsu took a little bowl out of his pocket and a bottle of water. He put everything in front of him and started reading. Changmin came closer and sat right in front of him waiting. It’s gonna be fun.

“Spirit of Changmin, reveal yourself.” recited Junsu looking at his book next to him. “I’m calling you, come to me.”

“Yo!” said Changmin showing up 4 inches from Junsu face making him scream again.

“Please! I don’t want to be deaf so young!!!” whined Changmin.

“But you’re dead!!” said Junsu grabbing the bowl with water in it and dumped it on Changmin.

“Care to explain?” ask Changmin using Junsu’s shirt as a towel.

“It’s holy water… you're supposed to disappear … I read it in that book…”

“Hello! I’m an angel! Not a demon.” sigh Changmin.

“Where are your wings?”

“Well technically I’m a ghost but I have to help someone to realize his dreams… then I’ll be a y hot angel.”

“Are you gay?” asked Junsu suddenly.

“Why are you asking that?”

“My brother maybe has a sense to feel gayness. After we watched darkness in you he said that you’re gay so since you’re dead…”

“I’m gay and proud of it!” laugh Changmin, “oh and Yoochun too.”

Changmin couldn’t stop laughing at Junsu red face. The author was looking everywhere except at Changmin.

Without saying anything, Junsu got up and went in his kitchen to get a cup of tea. When he turned around… Changmin was right behing him.

“Holy ! Do you need to follow me everywhere?”

“Yep I need to follow you everywhere.”

“How could you get in my circle and get out? I read in the book that salt was a protection…”

“Don’t believe everything you read!” whined Changmin.

“I don’t believe you!” said Junsu pushing the man.

Before Changmin could answer, someone was knocking at the door. Junsu ran opening the door. The author was glad to see Jaejoong. He just jumped on him making him droping his bags.

“Junsu! What’s wrong… we saw each other this morning, you already miss me?” laughed Jaejoong.

Junsu didn’t say anything but just dragged his brother in the kitchen where Changmin was still waiting, now sitting on the counter and smiling at them.

“What’s wrong?” asked Jaejoong feeling Junsu's forehead, maybe his younger brother was sick because of the lack of sleep.

“Don’t you see something weird here?” asked Junsu.

“No…” said Jaejoong.

“Sure?”

“It’s a normal kitchen… with me standing in front of my little brother…”

“Nothing else?” whined Junsu.

“I told you I was a ghost!” said Changmin proudly jumping to his feet.

“Shut up!” hissed Junsu.

“I didn’t said anything.” said Jaejoong.

“No, not you.” sighed Junsu.

“We are alone here…”

Junsu was looking at Jaejoong and glaring at Changmin who was laughing.

“Come on, you need to take a nap while I’m cooking.” said Jaejoong dragging his brother.

After Jaejoong closed the bedroom door, he went back to where his grocery bags were still on the floor. Changmin staid by his side until he smiled thinking about something.

“TWINKLE, TWINKLE, LITTLE STAR, HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU ARE.” Sung Changmin in Junsu’s ear.

Junsu push the actor and pull the cover over his head.

“TWINKLE, TWINKLE, LITTLE STAR, HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU ARE.” kept Changmin singing.

“YAH, WOULD YOU SHUT UP, I’M TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!!!” yelled Junsu.


“Junsu?” asked Jaejoong after knocking.

“Yes?”

“Are-are you alright?”

“Nightmare…” mumbled Junsu loud enough for his brother to hear.

“Ok…” sighed Jaejoong before going back in the kitchen.

Junsu looked around and was finally alone in the room. He closed his eyes and the sleep took control of him… until…

“TWINKLE, TWINKLE, LITTLE STAR, HOW I WONDER WHAT YOU ARE.”

“WHAT do you want!” Hisses Junsu after dropping his voice down to make sure Jaejoong can’t hear him.

“I already told you. I’m here to help you with your dream.” sighed Changmin, “I told you, right?”

“My dream is to write lots of books and make everybody happy.”

“I guess not since I’m here.” smirked Changmin.

“So I have a secret dream.” laughed Junsu before putting his hand on his mouth eyes wide open looking at the door.

“I think your secret dreams is to be y!” sigh Changmin, “boy, we have a lots to do.”

“I’m ugly?” asked Junsu pouting.

“Well you’re not what a call y…”

“But fans told me I was cute.”

“Well they wouldn't say you’re ugly like a monkey, right?”

“So if that’s my secret dream… what are we gonna do about it?”

“I’ll help you… the faster you don’t look like an ugly monkey, the faster I’ll have in heaven. And since I think your brother could be more y… I’ll help him too.” smiled Changmin.

A knock on the door and Changmin was gone while Junsu went into the kitchen with his brother.

 

******

“I have a lot to do.” sighed Changmin sitting on the roof later at night.

Changmin went to the gay club again. It was the best place to think about a good plan. The faster Junsu was out of his life, the faster he could enjoy his new life.

 

 

A/N : I was thinking about posting this chapter only next week but... and anyway I think it's already a week since the last update right ? ><

 

Picture time =D Hopefully it's gonna work lol it's not how I want to show you the pics but it's the only way who work XD

Junsu right now lol

Hébergeur d'image

Jaejoong right now

Hébergeur d'image

 

and Yoochun, Yunho and Changmin won't change at all in this story so I'll put right now what they look like

Hébergeur d'image

Hébergeur d'image

Hébergeur d'image