You're not a angel [Chapter 1]

You're not a angel

 

 
Once open a time, a princess lived in a wonderful castle, far away in the kingdom. She had everything she could wish for, except one thing, the love of her parents.

She didn’t have friends either, she was lonely. Every morning she had her mute nanny coming to wake her up. She was helping her to dress then serve the breakfast. Everyday was the same thing, over and over again, it’s like she was trapped in the same day. Wake up, breakfast, writing and reading, lunch, walking around the castle, dinner and then study. Everyday she ask her nanny why she was lonely, why her parents send her far away from them, but like everyday, her nanny didn't answer…

Every morning after breakfast when she was writing, she set a piece of paper, a feather and ink in front of her nanny sitting in front of her. Every morning the paper staid until this day… The princess was shocked when she saw her nanny writing, the old woman was shaking like she wasn’t use to write anymore or worse… something bad could happen since she was breaking the rules…

One single word was written: Curse.



A young man lifted his head up and smiled at the people sitting in front of him waiting for more.

“Thanks for coming today, I hope you’ll like this book the same way you liked those before.” smiled the young author.

Everybody got up and started applauding and taking pictures. The author was used to it now but he knew he’ll see red spots for the next couple minutes. Again it looked like his book would be another success. Today he was in Busan and around 1 500 fans were there to buy his new book, get him to sign it and have a little preview.

“Where did you get that much imagination? Maybe they adopted you…” sighed an older man after the author sat next to him in the car.

“Thanks Jaejoong hyung, I love you too.” grinned the younger.

“You’re welcome, Junsu!”

“And no mom and dad didn’t adopt me,” laughed Junsu before answering his phone.

“No we are done…”

“Yes I was planning to sleep in Busan why?”

“Oh really?”

“I’ll ask Hyung about it.”

“When is my next book signing?” ask Junsu his brother.

“Tomorrow in Jeju, we're leaving tomorrow morning for the island, in the afternoon we meet your fans there and comeback to Seoul in the evening.”

“Did you hear? Yes see you tomorrow night. Bye.”

“Young Po I guess?”

“Yes, he needed to know because a magazine was calling him for an interview.” sighed Junsu.

“He’s your manager but I know more about your schedule…” said Jaejoong.

“Because you’re my brother. Hyung knows everything!” smiled Junsu.

“Right! If I know everything… why didn’t you tell me you met that guy last week? I need to meet your boyfriend to let you know if he’s good enough for you.”

“It wasn’t my boyfriend,” sighed Junsu, “just a friend.”

“Well that’s possible since the only boyfriend you want is Park Yoochun. Seriously why him? He's like the most wanted bachelor in South Korea, probably in the whole of Asia. We know he’s gay but I don’t think he would fall for an author whose fans are still in their teens.”

“I saw an ajumma…”

“She told you her 12-year-old were a fan but she couldn’t make it since it was a school day,” laughed Jaejoong.

“Ah never mind.” said Junsu getting out of the car and going in the hotel lobby.

*****

Seoul the same day…

A good looking man was walking through the streets singing really loud but nobody was paying attention to him. Changmin sighed, he thought that maybe if he was making noise, the Kim Junsu he was suppose to find was gonna hear him. But no, after three hours of screaming his voice was hoarse and starting to kill him. Changmin was now sitting on a train and yawning. He was bored, for one second he thought about Heechul, he wished he was there with him so he could relax and let him do all the work.

Outside one station, a newsstand caught is attention. On one foreign newspaper, his death was on the front page. Changmin smiled, more publicity for him. He heard that after you’re dead, all the movies you made were selling even better. Well of course he won’t have the money but maybe he’d be a legend, maybe he’ll win a prize like the Oscar like they do for actors sometime. Maybe a street was gonna have his name. Or maybe a bridge, or better maybe a city gonna own his name. One never knows, maybe they were gonna rename Seoul after him. Yes, Changmin, the capital of Republic of South Korea, that sounded great.

“Junsu wait for me!” yelled a boy not too far from Changmin.

Changmin jumped and started running behind the boy. Finally he found the man he was looking for.

“Come on Wooyoung, we're gonna be late.” said Junsu.

Changmin stood in front of Junsu and started waving and jumping trying to catch Junsu’s attention. The ghost sighed when he saw it didn’t work, well this Junsu wasn’t the right one…

Changmin was walking in the middle of the street, being a ghost was cool for that… you can’t die twice so every time I car hit him… he just laughed.

In front of a restaurant, fans were waiting and screaming…

“There was probably some idol inside.” said Changmin “maybe I’ll go look.”

Another thing Changmin liked after being a ghost… he could talk louder without people giving him dirty looks. He even picked his nose in front of an old lady earlier.

Before he could go inside, a red Ferrari stopped in the valet parking making all the girls go crazy. Two good looking men got out. Changmin knew one of them, the passenger was Park Yoochun a model he met in New York when he was filming for his movie “Tomorrow you’ll be alive” and the other man was well… nobody he guessed.

It was well know that Yoochun was a playboy, some rumors were saying he liked both but nobody could prove it. So far Yoochun loved women. But Changmin knew this man was gay since he saw him kissing a guy at the hotel where they were staying. But since Changmin was a good guy and knew a gay scandal could bring him down, he didn’t say anything. And it wasn’t like Yoochun was a rival since he wasn’t an actor so… no reason to talk about it.

Like he was used to it, Yoochun took his sunglasses off and smile at the fans screaming for him. Both men started walking, Yoochun waving at his fans and the other man talking on the phone. Inside the restaurant, they walked in front of people waiting for their table and Yoochun asked for his table.

“Your table is ready Mister Park, just follow me please.” said the young lady blushing in front of the model.

At the table, the man finally shut his phone and sighed.

“What’s wrong Jung?” ask Yoochun looking at the alcohol menu.

“The magazine Star wanted to do a double interview. They want to put two success bachelors on the front page.”

“A y hot man, I hope?”

“Don’t know. I've never heard of him.”

“Well if he’s popular…” smirked Yoochun waving at the waitress.

“He writes books for kids in their teens. Kim Junsu, that's his name.”

“Never heard of him! Google him!”

Yoochun order for both of them and looked at his friend after the waitress was gone. At the frown on his face, it wasn’t good news.

“What, is he an alien?” laughed Yoochun.

Yoochun took the phone and looked at the picture on it. He almost chocked at the face in front of him.

“He’s ugly! Cancel!” said Yoochun before giving the phone back to Jung.

“But…”

“Yunho, that guy is… u.g.l.y, if they want me on their magazine they need someone pretty. Everytime I’m next to an ugly one, my beauty is destroyed. I can’t stand ugly people. So do something about that.”

“And what am I suppose to tell them, mister smarty pants?”

“Don’t know… tell them I have to go chicken hunting in Siberia.”

Right behind Yoochun, Changmin was standing there.

“Well I hope that guy wasn’t the Kim Junsu I need to help cause… he’s ugly… or maybe that’s his dream… be a y hot man… well… I can’t do miracles. Anyway, I kind of like that Park. He’s funny.” laughed Changmin before leaving the restaurant.

Changmin start walking around, the first day was almost over and still no sign of Kim Junsu. Well let’s go clubbing. One never knows, maybe that Kim Junsu was there and it didn’t really matter cause he knew Kangta was going to give him his folder tomorrow. This time Changmin knew he’ll have a good time - sort of - since he was dead, nothing could stop him to go to an all gay club around Seoul.

It was early in the morning and Changmin was back walking the streets. Who knew gay clubs could be so cool. It was hot, one guy was having a right in the middle of the dance floor and everybody was lusting about it. He should stay outside when the club closed just to see who was walking with wet pants. Probably all of them came after watching that guy with his 2 friends taking tour on his . Changmin sighed, he wished he could have a again. Good old times.

“Did you find him?” asked a voice behind him.

Changmin turned around and saw Kangta getting out of the shadows on the ground, it was creepy, like the man was getting out of a pool of darkness.

“Nope. I searched but I didn’t think I could find him in the middle of the night so I stopped.”

Kangta smirked, he didn’t really believe him but oh well it wasn’t his problem if the man was a liar. Anyway he gave him the folder and without saying anything else, he just went back in his pool of darkness.

Changmin flip the folder open and started whining at the picture.

“Yah are you kidding me?” yelled the man, “you want me to help that? He’s useless and ugly. Seriously who wants to be an author. He’s a geek writing stupid kids books.”

Changmin wasn’t happy about it.

“Well I have to find that geek now … let see if that folder can help me to find that thing.” sighed Changmin.

The man on the picture was exactly like the man he saw on Yunho’s phone…

 

A/N : I have pictures of them so reader can see what they look like in my story... I probably gonna add them next chapter^^