Questions

Once Upon A Time

 Questions

1.  Can I make up my own fairytale? Or does it have to be something like Cinderella, Beauty and the Best, etc.

I am terribly sorry to confuse everyone, I have edited the rules section for you to understand better. But to answer the question, yes you may. But you must have at least one existing fairytale present in your story. Your characters do not have to be necessarily named Cinderella, Belle, Ariel or etc but they can have similar backgrounds and personalities. Play around, be creative.

2. Can you please rephrase it for me the one about four fairytales?

For example, you plan on basing it on the story of Cinderella. You don't have to use the whole story, you could take part of it. Let's say, the part where she was locked by her step mother so she couldn't go to the ball then maybe you want to add in another fairytale story or your own touch then you can add it in. at least one fairytale story has to be in yours, even just half or part of it.

3.  Can the fairytales used be a metaphorical version of our entries?

Yes, the fairytale used can be a metaphorical version of your entry.

4. Just curious, when you say any idol/band member do you strictly mean k-pop artists?

No, of course not. You may use other artists too.

5. I was wondering if we could submit a story that was also submitted to another contest?

As long as the host of the other contests allows it.