Results

Once Upon A Time

 

Hello everyone! First and foremost, allow me to extend my sincerest apologies to all of you for the delay. I did not mean to take this long to pick out the winners. I just had to attend to some personal matters. Secondly, I hope you all know how thankful I am for showing interest in this humble contest of mine. I did not expect this much entries to be submitted in (actually, I did not expect anyone would submit). Also, I hope you all know that I had a great time reading all of your entries; they were all wonderful. And because they were all wonderful, it was quite difficult for me to pick out the winners. Alas, here I am now with the results.

 

Third place} 50 Karma | 1 Story Review of your choice

Oh Sehun’s Candle Emporium by ClouDYesung

I personally liked how the fairytales you used were easily found and connected to your story. It was really quite clever, and I had a hard time deciding whether you’d be in third or second. Alas, I placed you in third because I found that your story lacked something – something I can’t really explain or place at the moment. Perhaps it was because I felt that your story would have been better as a chaptered story rather than a one-shot story, there were just certain things that weren’t explain a little better. Nevertheless, of course, I still loved your story. It was almost flawless in terms of grammar and spelling and punctuation, but you did have errors here and there. As I mentioned earlier, I liked how the fairytales were easily found and connected to your story, simply because you were being creative. It was interesting that you used HunHan (first HunHan story I’ve read) and now I want HunHan stories. Not cool. Anyways, congratulations on winning third!

 

Second place} 100 Karma | 2 Story Review(s) of your choice | 1 One Shot Story with your preferred pairing

Wolves by ScissorsandElves

I thought at first your story would be cliché because most of the Red Riding Hood based fan fiction stories I have read were all cliché, but you proved me wrong. The thing that made me like your story the most was the characterization of your characters, although they weren’t fully developed, they were quite amazing. To a point, I felt they were sort of real. Perhaps it’s because I fancy stories like this and also bad characters. I didn’t feel particularly happy with the ending (not because they didn’t live happily ever after) because Mir, although I don’t mention it, has always been my favorite in MBLAQ, and he always has a sad ending. What is that? Why can’t he ever have a happy ending? I mean, seriously. Anyway, I out of 100 your creativity level was at 65% and in terms of grammar and all that, you weren’t half bad. I felt that you rushed your story though, maybe that’s just me, but yeah you explain everything in the story quite well, and that’s why I placed you in second. So, ScissorsandElves, congratulations on winning second!

 

First place} 200 Karma | Beta Help | 3 Story Review(s) of your choice | 2 subscription/upvote to any of your stories | 1 One Shot with your preferred pairing

An Ugly Visual by kashleen

I have no comment for you kashleen because you took my breath away with your entry. It was well-written, so touching, so creative, so ugh (in a good way). My feels went haywire! I was also happy that you used two of my favorite things in this damned world: Myungsoo and the tale of The Ugly Duckling. Although the topic of ugliness is often used in stories including fan fictions, you using the fact that Myungsoo is Infinite’s visual was very creative. I wouldn’t have thought of that one. Aside from that, it was very touching. I knew immediately that you had to be first. I literally have nothing to say right now, lol – um, congratulations, I love you, I mean um. Yeah, okay.

 

 

Congratulations to the winners!

Please PM me to claim your prizes. Also, thank you to those who have participated in this contest, and for making it quite a success. I love you guys! If you are up for another contest, stay tuned!

Capital V

Sed lex, dura lex.