#4,5,6.

He Said, She Said.

*Drum rolls*...Girlfriend #4! She was probably the most detailed applicant, and whilst reading, her character just kept reminding me of a girl version of...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

양요섭 + 권민서
yangyoseob          kwonminseo

AFF Username: BreatheCarolina

Character name: Kwon Min Seo

Age: 20

One of the nicest people you will ever come to know, Min Seo is everybody's best friend. Energetic and fully in love with life, laughing is her favorite hobby - and she gets amused at just about anything. Yet at the same time, Min Seo is headstrong and persistent in her beliefs, and will defend her values to the very end. A perfectionist and a hard worker, Min Seo is as dedicated as she is bright. With her personality, coupled with a big - make that huuuuge - heart, she loves extending a helping hand to others. Almost as much as she loves animals and all things "Kyopta!"...Now doesn't that remind you of a certain Yang Yo Seob?

Min Seo tends to put others before herself and remains highly aware and considerate for others' feelings. Her conscious efforts of making people around her feel at ease makes her extremely easy to like. Min Seo's easy-going, cheerful disposition will need someone just as active and happy to match up to her. Along with her self-proclaimed role of 'peace-keeper' and liking for kids, we suppose it's safe to say that this young lady, is pretty much the female version of everybody's favorite visual maknae. Now that is what we call a perfect match.

 

 

Hello to #5! This girl's too cool. And I'm talking about red mohwak cool. Oh and tattoos, can't forget the tattoos. I think we all have one very obvious member in mind ;)
_____________________________________________________________________________________

용준형+ 범민지
yongjunhyung     bomminji

 

  AFF Username: silverlining

Character name: Bom Min-Ji

Age: 20

Spicy - that's the one word that best describes this feisty young girl. Tough and independent, Min-Ji's cold, badass appearance is not just for show. She's always sceptical and cautious about her surroundings; she's not sure if she truly believes in love...Still, this girl has a softer, more caring side to her as well. Min-Ji is always ready to stand up for others, for people whom she feels are being mistreated. She defends them with a passion and trust us when we say that you wouldn't want to be stood up to - because when she says that she'll explode, she means it.

Yet while she's so busy fending for the weak, she, too, has her fears. Perhaps if she'd met someone that was able to understand her, maybe she'll learn to open up to the idea of love - maybe all she needs is someone just like her. At that, we have someone in mind, and we think you do too.

 

 

And, last but not least, Miss #6. Her ulzzang's so fricken adorable *screams. Ok, that aside, her extremely nicenicenice character, which gave off a bit of child-like vibe was juuust right for the group's baby...yeah yeah, we all already know who I'm talking about.
_________________________________________________________________________________

손동운 + 신혜진
sondongwoon      shinhyejin

 

AFF Username: ShinHyeJin

Character name: Shin Hye Jin

Age: 18

Hye Jin is a very caring girl. And that, was an understatement. Her genuine concern shown towards anyone - and we mean anyone at all - gives her an air of child-like innocence despite her tall-ish frame. Her sincerity towards people makes her easy to trust - and perhaps that is why she seems extremely gifted at persuading others. Hye Jin may not always get her way but she's pretty darn close to it. She is attracted to most things that seem like they require a certain level of hyperactivity, much to the dismay of her friends. Really, what this girl needs is an equally energetic partner with just as much charm - someone like maknae Son Dong Woon.

Extremely devoted and fiercely loyal, Hye Jin is very dedicated to people she cares for, be it friends or lovers. Her willingness to give her all when it comes to relationships tends to put her in awkward situations, but then again, it's usually nothing a hug wouldn't solve.