Chapter 6

He Said, She Said.

 

“Are you usually this quiet?”

Yo Seob asked the petite girl by his side. Min Seo laughed nervously, definitely a far cry from her usual cheerful laughter. Was it just possible she was star struck by his presence? (Yes, you could basically judge her moods with the way she laughs. How peculiar.)

“Well, not really… It seems weird though that we’re being filmed talking to each other. The audience is actually craving this?”

She laughed again and thought about how the next few months were going to be, how the audience would react if their relationship got closer. And closer. The imaginative girl shivered with happiness at the thought. Yo Seob simply stared at her in pure adoration. How cute she was when she was dreaming!

Suddenly his eyes lit up and he remembered what he had prepared for her as a welcoming gift. As the small girl stared into space, he quickly got up and ran back to his room, eventually re-emerging with a neatly wrapped gift in his hands.

“Min Seo…erm, this is for you. As a welcome present!” He shyly handed it over to her. The cameras immediately zoomed in on Min Seo’s face, waiting for her reaction.

Spontaneous it was. Her eyes widened with curiosity and parted into a perfect “O”. Clapping her hands in glee, she reached out and took his from his hands.

“Kamsahamnida!” She said eagerly, already peeling the wrapper off the present.

Normally she would’ve just ripped the wrapping paper to shreds in 2 seconds flat, but she noticed the care and precision put into the wrapping and didn’t want to destroy something someone else must put a lot of effort into doing. Little did she know, Yo Seob had spent 2 hours wrapping and re-wrapping the gift, making sure not a single crease was seen in the paper. His heart literally brightened a few hundred voltages seeing how much care she was putting in not to destroy his hard work.

 “Ah! Kyopta!” Min Seo cried out, squeezing the plushy to her chest.

Her melodious laughter filled the air making all the other girls look her way. Yo Seob bit his lip sheepishly, if a simple teddy bear made her this happy, he wondered how much laughter he would bring her in the future.

Away from the pure-cuteness couple, a totally different couple was staring at each other in the eyes, not one bit intimidated by the other.

“I like your Mohawk,” was all Jun Hyung managed to say.

He had to admit, he was getting weaker by the minute. Their staring competition would be ending in her favour if he didn’t step up his game. She raised an eyebrow, debating whether to grunt or break her stance and actually say something. He looked desperate. She twisted for a minute and cocked her head to one side. She decided to pity him for once and started to talk.

“Kamsahamnida. I like your tattoo.” She reached out and pointed to his arm.

Finally, the Joker broke into a grin. He was definitely contented with her tastes. She felt awkward at his smile and turned her head to see what the other couples were doing. The kindergarten kids seemed to be fiddling with a stuff toy, talking very animatedly. Flirty girl was fooling around with her guy, him seeming very amused at the amount of times her eyelids could flutter in a minute. Hyun Seung was watching happily as Ha Na sipped her bottle of milk happily. The other two couples still seemed like they were quite uncomfortable, giving each other little comments once in awhile. Even Doo Joon, the charismatic leader had to resort to pathetic lines like, “The weather is simply gorgeous today.”

“Nice tattoo eh, Min Ji?” The girl snapped back to the guy in front of her. Immediately her hand flew up to the back of her right ear. She wondered how he could have spotted it when even her parents haven’t even noticed it – which she hoped to stay that way for the next few…years? Then she remembered that her hair was all up, something she did for the sake of her first meeting with her temporary boyfriend.

“I like stars. Does it mean anything?” She shook her head and smiled, “It was the only thing small enough to fit behind my ear.”

She didn’t know then, but that small gesture of friendship – just a smile, made Jun Hyung’s day. He didn’t know what they’re relationship would be like in the future, but he was definitely up for the challenge.

Just then, PD shouted out. “Okay guys! That’s all for introductions! You guys did well! But please, interact more!” He clearly eyed the eye-smile couple and the pathetic-one line-conversation couple. The two couples looked at their partners sheepishly.

 Doo Joon, being the straightforward guy he was, reached out his hand and said confidently, “Mianhe. I wish I did better for this introduction but I guess I got a bit shy. Shall we work harder from now on? Because I really want to make this relationship work.” Sae Byul smiled a bit at the last part and reached out to shake his hand firmly. “Of course, oppa.” It was weird calling him that, but she was determined to make the most of the 6 months to come.

 

It was clear all the couples were still slightly shy to each other after their first meeting, but well let’s hope they provide more entertain to us as they move along, shall we? Fighting!

**

Hello people. This is going to be so weird.

Yes, I have appeared after...a year. And a half. Slap me, beat me. 

I'M SORRRRYYYY.

Please let me explain!

First, I went through a major kpop breakdown. Which meant I stopped listening to kpop and I stopped liking it - sort of. I just didn't fancy the newer songs. So naturally, I stopped reading fanfiction too.

Secondly, I typed out this draft last year too. But the problem is, I never posted it. I can't really remember why I didn't post this - was it my exam period? I forgot - but I recently found this in my laptop and I asked myself "WHY DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THIS OMG." but yeah.

haha. So I'm going to post this chapter up. There are absolutely no promises that I will continue this (because I'm not only so out of touch with Beast but also because I'm starting up my own Fanfic now). But I really loved this plot and the original author because she's really good at writing and THEREFORE.

I WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY ONLY IF THERE ARE GOOD REVIEWS AND A REASONABLE NUMBER OF READS. because I think some people may have lost hope/forgotten about this story.

so...sorry guys. I've been bad. :(

xoxo