You Belong To Me

I'm Mad At You

 

Junhyung walked groggily out of the bedroom. He had felt bad yesterday for not eating Hyunseung’s well intentioned breakfast. As for the other meals, Kikwang had appeared dutifully at noon and six to give him some food and other news (“Dongwoon got bitten by a bee and is now screaming frantically” or “Doojoon hyung is PMS-ing again. Don’t irritate him”).

The entire day, Junhyung had sulked inside his room, finding random things to do like throwing his pillow as far away as he could—but then he had to stop since he was too lazy to go fetch the pillow from the floor. He had also tried to stick the metal spoon to his nose as he had seen other members do constantly, but failed epically.

After running out of things to do, he settled down on the bed and lay down, thinking about what he was going to do with his position. Should he plan a romantic date? No, that was so…unlike him. What about a straight up confession? No, that would probably hurt Yoseob’s feelings. Why was everything so complicated? In the end, he had fallen asleep contemplating the next day with no set decision or game plan.

Now, he stumbled to the kitchen expecting to find laughter and shouted voices like any other day, but instead found an empty table with some leftover food on it. Walking over the fridge, he found a quickly scribbled note in Hyunseung’s handwriting: “Individual schedules. Be back later. Left some breakfast. See you.”

Junhyung sighed. He hadn’t seen any of the members except Kikwang since yesterday morning and he missed them. He inwardly laughed at himself. One day without seeing the BEAST boys and he already missed them.

He walked over to the table and grabbed a piece of bread, quickly stuffing it into his mouth. He was famished. Maybe all that thinking yesterday exhausted him. Speaking of that, he still needed to come up with…

“Oh!” A small gasp interrupted his thoughts and he almost jumped up in surprise.

Yoseob was standing in the doorway, his head down, his body turned away, as if…as if…

“Wait! No, don’t go!” Junhyung leapt up, knocking his chair down. Not caring, he crossed the room in a split second and nearly attacked a startled Yoseob.

“Wh…what?” Yoseob nearly fell from Junhyung’s sudden weight on him.

Junhyung untangled himself from Yoseob, then awkwardly stood there for a second, not believing he had actually just done that. “Er…I, um…”

“If you don’t have anything to say, I’m gonna go…” Yoseob muttered, barely looking into Junhyung’s eyes.

Junhyung grabbed Yoseob’s arm as he was turning away. Yoseob looked back at Junhyung and the rapper was shocked at what he saw.

Yoseob’s eyes were red and puffy from crying, his cheeks sunken in from hunger or depression, Junhyung didn’t know. He had never seen the bright visual maknae of the group so down before.

“Yoseob…” Junhyung was stuttering, unable to form complete words or sentences.

Yoseob shielded his eyes away from Junhyung’s uncomfortable stare. He tugged his arm out of Junhyung’s grip and almost ran to his bedroom, leaving Junhyung standing alone.

For a minute, the rapper stood there, not knowing what to do. Then, as if coming to a set decision, he started walking the way Yoseob had gone. “No. I’m not letting you get away from me this time, Yang Yoseob. Not this time. You belong to me.”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gogogo Yong Junhyung :D LOLOL. And the pic on this chapter is like Yoseob telling Junhyung "No, don't talk to me" and Junhyung is trying hard to express his love for him <3 HAHA. Oh I ship Junseob so much xD