11

A Journey Back To Paradise

 

On the other side of the home were Woohyun and Myungsoo still in front of the window in the same hallway. Myungsoo slid down against the wall and screamed out in agony as he clutched his shirt.

Woohyun banged his arm against the metal bars which protected the window. He wanted to break the metal and break the window just to get a feeling of what the world outside was like. He wanted to breathe in that air and let it travel through his body. He wanted to escape.

Myungsoo and Woohyun stayed still in their positions letting all their sadness reveal itself through their tears.

Outside of the home were Hoya and Dongwoo. They were lying on the grass awaiting the arrival of the rest of the infinite members. They waited patiently but did not get to see their member’s faces. Soon, Hoya and Dongwoo could see a small light in the sky signaling that the sun was about to rise.

Sweat formed on their foreheads as they silently prayed that everyone would appear. The light blue sky began to be overtaken by the orange colour from the sun. The rays of the sun shone intensely which created the beautiful orange colour in the sky.

It was now past dawn and the exit gates closed. The rest of infinite did not make it. Hoya and Dongwoo looked over at each other and exchanged sorrowful looks.

“They….they didn’t make it,” said Dongwoo as he looked down.

“Yea…what do we do?” asked Hoya while standing up.

“I don’t know. If Sunggyu was here we would ask him because he’s our leader but he didn’t freakin make it!” yelled Dongwoo in anger.

“WHY?! SUNGGYU! WHERE ARE YOU?! HUH? YOU’RE THE LEADER! WHY AREN’T YOU HERE?!” yelled Dongwoo as he punched the ground.

Hoya looked down at Dongwoo’s terrible state. Dongwoo had always been laughing and smiling. He wasn’t violent, but looking at him now, he seemed like a madman. Hoya’s heart broke at his state.

“Shhh, we can’t do anything about that,” said Hoya as he patted Dongwoo’s back.

“I-It’s not fair,” he said in a faint voice.

“I know...I know,” said Hoya as tears escaped his eyes.

Hoya and Dongwoo sat together supporting each other as the sun rose. One would think that they were lucky to escape but to them, being without the rest of their members meant nothing. If they were to escape they wanted to escape with everyone. Although they knew there was a chance someone wouldn’t escape they were optimistic. But, it turned out that tragedy overtook the chance of a miracle.

There was no sign of happiness in any of the member’s eyes. Sunggyu being the leader attempted to lift up the spirits, but it was hard to even lift his head up. Sungyeol and Sungjong remained frozen in their spots. Woohyun and Myungsoo sat on the cold floor not caring for their wounds.

Dongwoo and Hoya refused to get up knowing that once they left, they would never return. After all, they didn’t know where this place was located and once they boarded the plane which would take them back home, they would cut off all contact with infinite.

That’s how their story ended. Dongwoo and Hoya escaped the despised paradise and went back to their true paradise. The rest of infinite were stuck there forever.

A paradise that has locked you against your will.

A sad paradise that won’t go if you’re awake.

Paradise: A place we create ourselves. A place where everything is joyful and nothing hurts. A place which they didn`t reach.

---

It's over! Only Hoya and Dongwoo made it T_T

As you might have noticed, Woohyun and Myungsoo's ending is like how it went in the Before The Dawn music video. Sooo, I sort of took it from that :P So I never planned for them to escape :P 

I feel like my fic is a before the paradise mv storyline :P I just need a girl who walks around :P

Thank you to everyone who commented and read this! :) Please comment to let me know what you thought of the story overall as well ! :D

Bye Bye !