My Noona Next Door

Two Oneshots for HulingElBimbo :)

 

 

Sehun paused, already on halfway finishing his food as he caught Sooyoung's very unusual expression.

"Noona..?" He got the older girl's attention who was oddly just staring at her food. "Didn't you like the food?" He carefully and slowly asked.

He and Sooyoung, as the usual, were having dinner on his flat. Well, it's not always on his flat since at times, they'll be at Sooyoung's place, which was just literally beside his apartment.

But the thing was, they're always together.

And just like their everyday living, they're sharing common memories.

But contrary to their usual days, Sooyoung wasn't eating well. Even though he knew the most that Sooyoung would never ever hate food, she wasn't even touching her food.

"I can re-"

"Ah no! It's not the food." Sooyoung shortly replied, lifting her head for some few seconds before hanging it down again. "I'm just..not in the mood."

Sehun frowned more this time. "Noona, whether you're in the mood or not, you'll finish your food the moment I placed it on the plate. Maybe there's...something's wrong?" He asked, not really in an offensive tone.

Sooyoung slightly pouted. "Hey, I'm not that much of a...food monster. I'm just..really, really too tired to finish this as fast as the usual." She trailed off, also hesitating by herself. "Don't worry, I'm going to finish this no matter what." She excused, trying to avert the discussion on another topic.

Sehun sternly stared at her, placing down his chopsticks beside his bowl of rice. "No. There's really something. Tell me noona..." He demanded, which was effective when Sooyoung sighed.

She now directly looked at him on the eyes. "Sehun..." She sighed for the second time around, playing with her fingers on the table. "Do you still remember that I visited my parents a few days ago?"

Sehun recalled the time and slowly nodded. "Why?" He simply asked, butterflies began filling his stomach. He didn't know exactly why but he's surely nervous. He just shrugged it off, dismissing that it's just his crazy heart, crazy for the woman in front of him.

"I'm sorry if I'm only saying this now...but I found out that I'm-" Sooyoung paused, taking a deep breath. "I'm engaged."

Sehun stiffened.

"E-engaged?" His voice even cracked as if some big lump formed in his throat.

He immediately drank all of the remaining water on his glass, trying to absorb the words he had heard from the woman's mouth. Not yet contented, he poured another, almost spilling out due to his shaky hands. He tried to gulp it all in one shot, wiping the corners of his lips.

"You're kidding me right? Hahah...nice one noona." He nervously convinced himself, laughing forcingly. "Y-you got me there!"

But he became paler at the sight of Sooyoung's unwavering serious face. "I wish I was." She spoke, running her slender fingers on her silky hair. "I wish I was just kidding around, Sehun." She repeated, emphasizing every word especially his name.

"But, that's too impossible. That was some old piece of..." He mentally opposed, still didn't want to believe. He looked away, embarrassed that a foul word almost escaped form his mouth. But he was also trying to hide his pained expression at the same time; which was really, of course, difficult.

The atmosphere between them tightened, as if it suffocated them slowly and dangerously slowly. He had decided to somehow, lessen it.

"By any chance, have you seen him already?" He awkwardly asked.

"Yes." Sooyoung replied, as awkward as he was. "Twice actually. I've met him twice already."

Sehun simply nodded, running out of words. "Well, what do you think of him?" He softly asked, though he had been chanting negative responses in his mind. He knew he had asked a question that might kill him slowly. But oh well, he had been killing himself ever since he realized his one-sided love for the woman.

Sooyoung paused for some very few seconds and sighed. "He's nice." She simply replied.

"What kind of nice guy? Isn't he one of those old men with wealthy lives? Or maybe some ert looking man with an ugly smirk plastered on his face?" Sehun continuously blabbered, blurting out..weird things.

Sooyoung stared at him in disbelief, before breaking into laughter. "Sehun, seriously? What are you talking about?" She chuckled more, the longer she stare at his undefined face expression.

Sehun ignored the fact that she slightly loosen down. shrugging unconcsciously. "I don't know. Isn't those the traditional arranged marriages? If the girl is pretty, she must be fixed with some...erted ugly looking man." Sehun muttered, still enraged.

Sooyoung stared more at him, almost rolling on the floor by the time she began laughing.

Sehun flared his nose, wondering why the heck she's there - laughing all her heart out - while he's there; dying out of jealousy.

Sooyoung wiped her tears of joy, clutching on her stomach as she regained her composure. "Sehun, I swear, my day won't be called a day without your silliness." She pinched his cheeks, never knowing how his heart stopped at that moment. "But no. He's nice, a simple gentleman with good manners." Sooyoung explained with a small smile. 

And the look on Sooyoung's face stressed him more. The calmness and serenity on her face stabbed him; she's fine with it.

"I mean, he has the same age. He's decent, more decent than enough actually." She slowly stated, implying that the man actually passed her standards.

Sehun inwardly groaned. "How about me? Am I just remarkable by my silliness? I'm also more than decent looking!" He shouted in his mind.

"But, I have my own principles about marriage. I can't just marry someone I don't love."

Sehun was somehow enlightened at that small fact.

"If ever we weren't able to handle things well, I'm totally going to go against it." She concluded. "But if...if we clicked, then I'll do it for the sake of my parents."

Sehun heaved a sigh.  He gotta do something fast, or else, he'll lose her; forever.

 

===

 

Sehun groaned, realizing he had been gnawing the cap of his poor black ballpen; a habit when he's frustrated on something.

He's currently on his class but it seems like his mind was off to somewhere else. Physically present yet mentally absent. It wasn't that he's one of those slacking off, lazy students who did nothing but to, of course, slack off in the class.

He rested his chin on the back of his hand, releasing again a heavy sigh.

Even his seatmate would occasionally tilt his head to glance at him; he definitely looked like in a deep problem. 

 

"I'm engaged."

"I'm engaged."

"I'm engaged."

 

He shook his head for the umpteenth time, every time he'll remember the worried look on his noona's pretty face.

"Who the hell does arranged marriages these days? So freaking old." He muttered under his breath, minding how the heck such his twenty-three year old noona got into such hell of an engagement. 

"No offense but...that habit is just so uncool."

He then looked up to his friend, Kai. The tanned-skin boy raised an eyebrow at him, wondering what's up to him and his weird actions. 

Sehun just rolled his eyes before getting lost again on his own.

"Yah. You dare ignore your hyung?" Kai asked, tapping the younger boy's shoulders.

Sehun sighed. "Okay, okay...I got a problem."

"When didn't you got?" Kai mockingly asked as if he's showing that Sehun was a problem himself.

Sehun stared at his hyung in disbelief. He couldn't just contain himself from smacking the older boy. Kai was just so concerned with him and with a snap of finger, he's downgrading him. "Thanks a lot. That's really helpful, no sarcasm at all..." Sehun muttered sarcastically.

Kai's deep chuckles filled the empty classroom. "Okay, what's your problem then? School? Family? Love? Girl?" kai continuosly asked, listing common issues for teenagers like them.

Sehun covered his hyung's mouth. "Love. Girl. Engagement. That's my problem."

Kai smirked, rubbing his chin. "This boy here in front of you is just the master of love and girls." Kai bragged. He then paused. "Not sure in the engagement thingy though..."

Sehun dismissively waved his hands. "Enough of that you narcissistic KkamJong.." He hissed, getting annoyed at his hyung's childishness.

"Okay, sheeesh! You're so moody today!" Kai held his arms on the air in defeat.

"Well okay, okay. You know...Sooyoung noona right?"

Kai paused for a deep thought and slowly nodded. "Oh yeah! The hot lady living beside your flat?"

Sehun immediately smacked the older boy's head, not really minding if Kai was older.

"YAH! I'm your hyung you little brat! Aish..." Kai hissed in pain, rubbing the spot where his dongsaeng had hit him. He then snapped his fingers when all of the puzzle pieces began joining into a formulated guess. "Aha! I know that! I know that kind of love story!" He exclaimed.

"Uh-huh, let's see how you really are a master of girls and love." Sehun challenged, raising an eyebrow at his hyung.

Kai shook his head and flicked Sehun's forehead. "You're in love with that y lady living right next to your flat. You got no courage to confess since you're just her dongsaeng. And now, worst, she's engaged. Oh no, ot-tok-ke?" Kai teasingly asked the last part.

Sehun frowned, knowing Kai won that time. And the latter smirked, deepening more hte mocking expression he had.

"Dude, such story was so ancient. And I never imagined you're into romantic stuffs..." Kai teased more, pushing the younger boy to his limits. But he failed when Sehun just looked away. And the fact that the atmosphere was so awkward, he became guilty for Sehun was just simply in love.

A long sigh escaped from his nose, softening at the sight of Sehun's miserable state.

"How long have you been in love with her?" Kai interviewed, signalling quotation marks in the air as to emphasize his words.

Sehun looked at him first, hesitant. "I don't know...ever since God created heaven and earth? Since birth? Probably, I must have been destined to love her." Sehun blabbered, scratching his not so itchy head.

Kai groaned, covering his ears from Sehun's words. He was honestly cringing at the sound of it. "Seriously? You're sick - foolish love-sicked kid."

"Shut up." Sehun hissed, doesn't really have the energy to stand up from his seat and just leave Kai along with his insults. It was as if he's on a defense mode, as if he's on a battle against a hater/troll like Kai. "You don't have to be so obvious that you don't have a lovelife..." He carelessly spoke, not minding if he's offensive. Afterall, Kai became too offensive (at least for a lovesick boy like him).  

"Y-yah!" Kai stuttered, eyes largening at the proclamation. "You, you really think I am lovelife-less? Hah! In fact, I have Hyoyeon, Jessica and Tiffany. Three heavenly-good ladies, dying to win me over..." He arrogantly bragged.

Sehun raised his eyebrow with a smug face, shaking his head after. "Too bad, the lady you really love is with Luhan hyung. Yoona chose a better man though..."

Kai stiffened, shifting his trembling eyes on a random thing. "W-what are you saying? She-, He-," Kai stuttered, was loss for words at the sudden attack. "Aish, if you're really in love with Sooyoung-ssi, just be a man all for once and admit it! Gosh, damn it! If you wouldn't want to see yourself in future acting like me...go to her, confess, win her over with all of your best." He continuously advised, obviously pertaining to himself.

He knew how things will became harder if Sehun wouldn't confess to his beloved lady. Perhaps, an experience could tell it all.

Sehun watched as Kai panted, catching for his own breath. He recalled the times when Kai used to be the lovesick-fool kid. He remembered how hard he fell for the lady, Yoona. But behind his hyung's charismatic image was a shy boy; a cowardice. Kai was afraid of getting hurt; and such fear hindered him from admitting his love towards Yoona.

"I..I was scared." Kai suddenly stated, looking straight on the chalkboard in front of them. "What if Yoona rejected me? What if she wouldn't accept me? What if..." He trailed off.

He then looked at Sehun, smiling sadly. "But guess what? I'm hurting more. I was afraid of getting hurt that I wasn't able to confess. In the end, I still got hurt." He then laughed at his own misery. "And I've only come to realized the difference. I might got hurt by confessing; still, I already released it out. On the contrary, I didn't got hurt since I didn't confessed. But I'm hurting more with just keeping it all to myself."    

 

===

 

Sooyoung had been walking back and forth, biting her lips as she hugged herself.

"What on earth is happening to me?" She asked herself when she paused, massaging her temples. She tightly closed her eyes, trying to grasp her current situation. Hazy wires tangled themselves inside her mind, making her feel like whirling on air.

And no matter how she tried not to think of the scenarios happened a while ago, she just couldn't help but to recall such...confessions.

 

"What the- YAH! How may times are you going to stare out?" Sooyoung blurted out, couldn't ignore the younger boy's weirdness. "Snap out of your daze will you?"

Sehun, who couldn't directly look at her, just scratched his head in annoyance. He, himself, was feeling new at his current situation. It was like, he was so clueless (and probably helpless) in handling such condition.

"Are you okay? You just looked, terribly different. Do you have some problems or what?" Sooyoung interrogated. She then went nearer, feeling his forehead for he also looked paler. "You're actually, quite cold. Are you feeling unwell?"

Sehun gulped mentally, seeing his noona face-to-face; just some few inches apart. It's not that he hadn't seen her that close (when in fact, he had a lot of times seeing her much closer). Perhaps, it was due to the fact that his feelings were now stronger and more passionate. After the encouragements of his bestfriend who lost his chance for his beloved girl, he knew it's now or never.

"I-I'm fine..." He stuttered, heading first to avoid her inspections. Ironic how he was dying to confess his feelings but he's still trying to keep himself away from her. The things that love can do...

Meanwhile, Sooyoung just watched how Sehun walked away. It was so weird that it already irritated her. Although, she wasn't really sure of the real reason behind such action. Something just ticks her inside, bothering her that much than the usual.  

She was about to just ignore it but Sehun bumped into some woman, causing her things to fall from her arms. She saw how Sehun blushed as he bowed in apology for causing such trouble to that woman.

The lady, whom she felt was just a year younger than her, just gives her some kind of aura that she just couldn't...accept. The lady was wearing glasses, full-length dress and a pair of flat shoes. Her hair was tied up tidily, creating another intimidating atmosphere (for her). No other lady would suit the "Most Conservative Girl" title than that lady which Sehun bumped into. And as a very observant woman, she knew how pretty that lady was behind such old-fashioned styles.

She just brought her feet to them, helping her dear dongsaeng from picking up the fallen things.

"I'm really sorry miss..." Sooyoung was the first one to utter a verbal apology. Even though Sehun bowed, she knew that words would make it much better. Of course, she knew since she was also a female. "He's just a bit clumsy..." 

"Ah yeah..it's fine. Thanks for helping." The girl adjusted her frame glasses, trying to secure the things inher arms again.

Sehun noticed that she was just literally carrying her stuffs and decided to give some basket to her. "Here miss. You can always use the basket for shopping. It's more convenient..." He nicely offered, being the gentleman he was.

Sooyoung couldn't keep her eyebrow from rising, having a peculiar feeling at how Sehun keep on acting.

"Er, thanks, yeah right..." The lady awkwardly bowed, nodding her head. "I'll be going now. Thanks again!"  

The two watched as the lady get out of their sight, turning to the other shelves for hygienical stuffs. Sooyoung then smirked on Sehun, as if he's teasing her.

"Just what was that?" She nudged him, stopping his heartbeat at her failed cuteness.

"What's what?" Sehun asked, trying to compose himself infront of her.

Sooyoung shook her head, grinning to mock him more. "I don't know you liked older girls huh..." She carelessly stated, shocking the boy with her statement. "And conservative types too! Looks like you're growing up huh?"

Sehun stared at Sooyoung as she continuously blabbered words that indirectly stabbed his heart. A huge part of him was feeling lost and pained, seeing that she really didn't feel any little bit of romantic feeling for him. She was even referring him to the female stranger as if he's just...someone.

All of a sudden, he felt like stepping up, defending what he wanted to defend.

"Stop." He threatened, his eyes directly pierced on hers. But Sooyoung stood still; misinterpreting that he was just shy. He pursed his lips, exhaling through his nose. "Noona," He emphasized. "I'm serious. Stop it now."

"PMS-ing are we? Why, that guilty that you're really interested on demure gi-"

"Choi Sooyoung you really know how to hurt my ego huh?" He roared, holding both of her arms tightly. Sooyoung, of course, stopped with shocked eyes. Her body system stiffened, her spine shivering at how Sehun's words penetarted through her heart.  

"Y-yah! I'm older than you..." She just weakly murmured, melting on her spot.

"So, you wouldn't listen to me since I'm younger?" He asked with a sad smile. "Perhaps, the reason why you really don't know me."

This time, Sooyoung completely softened. Though she didn't fully get what he's trying to say, she felt him. "What are you saying? I know because I do care-"

"No." Sehun firmly opposed. "You do care, but you don't know. You don't know anything at all! You don't know how hurt I was when you're teasing me in front of the stranger. You don't know that I prefer modest girls. And most of all, you don't know...how I felt whenever you're treating just as a brother."

Sooyoung wanted to shook her head but somehow, already realizing what he was trying to say.

"You just don't know how I felt when I was paired up with a random girl on a grocery store by the woman I'm truly, deeply in love with."

Sooyoung instinctively covered her wide open mouth, as she finally grasped what Sehun was doing.

Confessing.

Never did she fancy to get such confession from Sehun. Heck, she had only seen him as her younger brother; someone to be taken care of, to be guided. She never ever thought of even trying to develop unnecessary feelings towards him; for he was just a brother. And that's probably the reason why she had been hurting him all along.

"Noona-"

"No. Just don't..." Sooyung cut him off, avoiding to hear such words from him. She had only treayed him as a a younger sibling. And she wasn't suppose to go further that boundary.

Sehun wanted to give up, by just seeing the indirect rejection from Sooyoung. But he had already gone that far; and he's not going to give up that easily. He won't be sulking bitterly like Kai.

"I love you. Not as the little boy whom you've been treating like a brother, but as a real man. I love you Choi Sooyoung..." 

 

Sooyoung bit her lip as her nails dug on her waist. Something inside her was trembling, bewildered with the consecutive surprises she had received.

First, she was engaged to Shim Changmin who she had just known two times.

And now, her Sehun; her beloved dongsaeng who had been loving her romantically all along.

"This is just..." She mumbled to herself as she covered herself with her palms. "Seriously..." She then ruffled her hair out of annoyance - her mind like hazy wires entagled on other different wires.

She then weakly slouched on the sofa, thinking she's just dreaming and she'll be fine tomorrow. "Sooyoung, don't stress yourself. Sehun is just joking. He's still a kid, do not misinterpret his words." She assured herself, massaging her temples.

Handling teenagers would be really a troublesome.

 

===

 

But to her dismay, everything is just as exact as he had told her. By the morning, she actually thought that she could treat Sehun as comfortable as she had been treating her. But instead, he acted not the same anymore; and such changes from him made it worse.

For example, she was sued to seeing a shirtless Sehun. But now, Sehun would not let her for he was, as what he would say, already a man as  same as she's a woman. He would be staring at her; not the innnocent look he used to give her. It was as if he's devouring her wholly. He would act like a gentleman, not the immature little brother he was. And more often, his words and actions showed how he loved her, romantically.

Ever since, Sooyoung's mornings would be as tough as hell. Everytime she'll be bumping into Sehun, she'll get all awkward. Everytime they'll be meeting outside, he'll show his love in the public.

Weeks passed and they just got more, and more uncomfortable with each other. Within those particulat seconds, they lost their year-old friendship.

But Sehun remained firmed with his decision. He knew from the start that he'll lose something really valuable. But he's willing to sacrfice it for the better. He just needed more time and space to do so.

"You looked...pale."

Sooyoung slowly lifted her head up, meeting the piercing yet soft eyes of the handsome man in front of her. She then pinched her own cheeks, releasing a heavy sigh after. "Ah really? I guess I'm just tired." She reasoned out, looking away as she awkwardly sipped her coffee.

Changmin chuckled. "Don't tell me you've been tired this past few weeks? You really looked...worse than just tired."

Sooyoung faked a smile, scratching her not-so-itchy scalp.

Within those few weeks, their parents would always arrange a date for them. Since no one between them would initiate, their very own parents would voluntarily plan for them. But, even though they have been meeting each others more often, they still cpuldn't break the ice between them.

Still, as awkward as hell.

For Changmin, though he looked like he's just forced as well, he still tried to be a good man for her. It seems like Sooyoung was the only one not working. Probably due to the problems she had been encountering.  

Sehun, the little boy who confessed his love for her, not just caused her heart to bet faster than the usual. But also to felt that weird pain whenever he's with another girls.

Usually, Sooyoung would be happy if Sehun's interacting with other girls arounds his age. But when he saw him, just two weeks ago, with another girl who is undeniably pretty and close to him; her heart crumbled.

It wasn't the pain when she's craving for a food nor the pain when she saw her crush with another woman. It was that pain that she couldn't define. Of course, such aching sensation in her chest couldn't be described.

But, she couldn't deny either what was that really about.

"Do you really think this relationship would work out?" She suddenly asked, too sudden ly that Changmin got bunrt by his hot tea. "Sorry if I'm too abrupt, nevermind..." She then got her question back, guilty at what she caused him.

"Ah no! I'm just shocked, that's all...But, I don't really mind talking it out." He composed himself, wiping some coffee from his lips.

Sooyoung smiled sheepsihly. "Well, I was actually thinking about this, us...And I just observed that we're not, honestly, going any better." She bluntly spoken - finally releasing the energy she had gathered all along.  

"By any chance, are you happy with someone else? I mean, I don't intend to get into your private life. I just...you know." Changmin almost stuttered, not wanting to offend her.

Sooyoun kept quiet, not because she was afraid but because she wasn't still sure if she's really in love with that mischivous boy.

Changmin then scoffed, attracting her attention. "Honestly...I have someone in my heart." He admitted, wasn't able to look directly into her eyes. "I've been admiring - no, I've been actually loving her. But, I was too afraid to admit. You see, we had this cat-and-dog relationship so we bicker a lot. And it's damn too difficult to confess since I've been teasing her ever since we met."

"Cowardice..." Sooyoung chuckled, shaking her head.

"Yeah...I do get that a lot." Changmin chuckled also. "And all came crumbling down when I - all of a sudden, became your future husband." Changmin narrated. "I don't have anything against you, really. You're pretty, kind and a refined lady. But I'm already in love with someone else."

Sooyoung then slwoly smiled in understanding. "In short, I'm the antagonist here..." She sarcastically remarked, though she's obviously just joking.

Changmin laughed, waving his hands dismissively. "Not really. Let's just say you're an innocent antagonist here..." He joked again.

"Fine, I'm innocent. I mean, I don't even know that I'm engaged with you, duh!" Sooyoung blurted out, slightly pouting.

Silence dominated them, as if their trying to converse by just the serene atmosphere they're having.

"In short, we couldn't really work this out. I mean, you already loved someone else. As long as there's someone filling in your heart, you couldn't force yourself in loving another one. Do you thinkit'll be better if we'd both face our parents so that we can finally freed ourselves from deceiving each others?"

Changmin then eventually nodded, creeping a satisfied smile on his face. "That would be the best. But can I ask a favor?" 

 

===

 

"You're really one sneaky devil, aren't you?" Sooyoung rolled her eyes as the man dragged her in a cafe.

A while ago, they met their own parents and confessed what they really felt, individually. At first, Sooyoung's parents were persistent for they only wanted their daughter to have a successful love life. Changmin proudly reasoned out that there's someone occupying the lady's mind; even though he wasn't that sure about his conclusion. Sooyoun, just rode in with the reason; though herself was wavering with the fact that there's a kid that was often in her mind.

Changmin, who brought the slender-legged lady in a cafe where Seohyun works at - the lady he's trying to pursue. At first, Sooyoung was just staring out into the decent-looking lady. But realization hit her and realized that she's the woman whom she and Sehun bumped with on the grocery store.

The last time she saw her was when she's just another plain girl with long skirts and glasses. But looking at her now, with tight white polo and mini-skirt; she's definitely right when she thought that the conservative girl would make a hot girl.

"She really is the woman! She's miss conservative! Woahh, a little hotter than now huh?" Sooyoung blabbered, whistling as she checked Seohyun out.

Changmin frowned, throwing her some weird looks. "Yah, don't tell me..."

"Oh no! I'm not lesbian! I was just proud since when I was with Sehun, I assumed that she would make a hot woman. Seriously, she transformed really well.." She continued to speak, unaware of Changmin's curious eyes.

"Wae? How come...wait, do you know her?" Changmin bombarded her again with question, much more to her amusement. From the times she's with him, she knew that he easily gets bored even with the most interesting things (except for foods). But now, he's more than willing to discuss it all.

She just scoffed when she didn't spoke for somew few seconds. "Well, she's the woman whom Sehun bumped with. Her fashion was like the oldest one I've ever seen. But I still did think that she's had an inner beauty. Never knew she'd transform like that." She narrated, sipping her mocha latte. "Why did you ask?"

Changmin was quiet for some time and exhaled. "Well, she's Seohyun actually."

Sooyoung stopped from eating the cake in her small plate. For the first time, she saw Changmin smiling with gentleness; as he watched Seohyun.

Changmin then looked back at her, rolling his eyes. "Dont' stare at me like I'm a lost puppy. I don't need any pity..." He coolly stated, though his voice showed otherwise.

Sooyoung laughed, louder than she intended which caught the busy girl's attention. The atmosphere tensed as both Changmin and Soyoung were looking at her. Seohyun immediately shifted her eyes on other direction, acting as if she didn't see them at all.

Sooyoung then sighed, standing up. "I'll go get her."

Changmin's eyes were about to pop, trying to held her back. But Sooyoung was stronger so she won the battle and walked on Seohyun's direction. As for Changmin, he just silently watche dthe two girls interact. A part of him trusted Sooyoung's wits while a part of him was afariad of Seohyun's stubborness. 

 

===

 

Changmin was in awe when Sooyoung put an arm around Seohyun, bringing the lady on their place. Sooyoung smirked as she finally won over the stubborn girl; which was a challenge for her actually. "S-Seohyun...?"

Seohyun bit her lips in confusion, still couldn't believe what Sooyoung had just told her. "Is it..true?" Her voice was so soft yet so firm in the ears. Seohyun might look vulnerable but she's pretty tough.

"Huh? What-" Changmin paused when Sooyoung kicked him under the table, nodding her head as she gritted her teeth. "Ah..."

"Is it true that you.." She trailed off, on the verge of breakdown.

"Yes. Seohyun I really love you. I know I've been a jrek to you all this time. But I was really just trying to catch your attention. Though I negatively caught your attentions, still...I'm already contented that you'd think about our fights and arguments by the end of the day. I really love you Seo Joohyun."

Both Sooyoung and Seohyun wsa quiet, a knot formed on their foreheads.

"Why..? Did I say something, wrong...?" Changmin cluelessly asked, looking both at the girls in front of him.

"Changmin, I told her that you backed out from the engagment thingy and that I love someone else..." Sooyoung sheepishly scratched her head. "I haven't told her about that yet."

Changmin's cheeks were flushed wit bright shade of red, ashamed of himself. But even before he could react, Seohyun hit him already.

"Pabo, pabo, pabo..." She grunted, ending it with a heavy sigh.

Sooyoung then scoffed, trying to get the tatention of the newborn lovers. "Ugh, before I could even be the third wheel, I'm just going to wish the best of you two. And of course, I need to get out of here now - I don't want to ruin the atmosphere with my bitterness." Sooyoung spoke with slight envy but still happy for the two.

Seohyun just chukled, smiling at her with gratitude in her eyes. Changmin justs hook his head. "Okay, okay, your bitterness is actually overflowing now-"

"Oppa..." Seohyun pincched him hard, dsagreeing with how he treated Sooyoung.

Sooyoung just raised an eyeborw, amused at them already.

"Thank you so much unnie. We couldn't have clear our misunderstandings without you. I also wish the best for you and your boyfriend!" Seohyun sweetly spoke, not really intending to mention something offensive.

"Er, I don't have a boyfriend." Sooyoung spoke. "But yeah, thanks! I just gave this long-lost-brother of mine a big, big favor."

"I knew you wnat something back!" Changmin groaned. "But hey, who's Sehun anyways? I thought he's your boyfriend though..."

Sooyoung froze, not really knowing what to do.

"Oh I see...he's not your boyfriend, yet." Changmin emphasized the last word with a grin.

"S-shut up!" Sooyoung grunted, blowing her bangs away. "He's just a dongsaeng. And he's currently happy with his own love life with different girls." She spoke with obvious bitterness, though her eyes looked watery.

But even before Changmin and Seohyun could speak, a voice from already spoke. "Who says I'm happy with them?"

The three looked at the milky-white skinned boy who was standing near them.

"Noona, who says I'm happy with them?" Sehun asked with a raised eyebrow. He then turned to the couple, bowing like a good fourth-year student. "Hi, I'm Oh Sehun and I'm going to save Sooyoung noona from being the third wheel. I hope you wouldn't mind."

Changmins mirked at Sooyoung, who was currently looking at a different direction. "We wouldn't mind. You might want to remove the bitterness in her though..." He mockingly added, getting a hit from both Sooyoung and Seohyun.

Sehun then softly grabbed Sooyoung's arms. "Let's go noona. I'm going to show you how Sehun, your dongsaeng, becomes a man for you, only you..." 

And Sooyoung just watched the younger man pulled her out of the restaurant. She had just realized how loud and crazy her heart beats for him, only for Sehun.

 

 

|---------------------------------------------|

I'm so sorry if I took TOO LOOONG to update this ;( I do hope the long wait was worth it. IDK. I admit I got used with Seohyun as my main character and I never fail to put Seohyun instead os Sooyoung, lol. And the noona-dongsaeng thingy. *Breaks a sweat* I'll be working now on the second oneshot :)))