Operation: Jealousy Part 1

Gongchan is My Ex-Boyfriend

Few weeks later...

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

Eotteoke?!

 

Why did they choose me? She doesn't know me, and i don't know her too.. Maybe she'll think of something inappopriate about this operation.. And Why am i doing this too by the way? 

 

 

Sandeul  gave me her number, and i was amused by it.. Sandeul is one of a stalker.. 

 

I  called her.. 



"Yobeseyo?" Argh! I can't think straight.. I think i'm going to mess up! "Uhhm, Yobeseyo? Who's this? and why did you call?" *breathe in, breathe out..* "Uhhm, Annyeonghaseyo! Jinyoung-imnida, I'm Gongchan's bandmate in B1A4.." And my heart is just like struck by a lightning.. "Ohh! Annyeonghaseyo! Ria-imnida.. Why did you call, Oppa?" she said.. "Can we meet at a cafe tomorrow? I need to talk to you about some things.." My breathing came more faster, What if she didn't agree? What if? Aissshhh! This is bad! Really bad! "Ohh, Oppa, What time will I meet you? and when?" My eyes were about to bulge out of it's sockets.. "Can we meet tomorrow? Can you be there at Lunch?" I asked.. "Oh! Ne, Oppa! See you tomorrow! Bye!" She hung up first..  And I'm feeling something's not going to be right about this.. 

 

At the Cafe, 

 I sat in a table, besides the windows, You know I like beautiful sceneries...... When I saw a beautiful girl, simple and pretty about to go in..

*Is that her? OMO! She's like an Angel!* 

"Ahh, Jinyoung Oppa?" Im still amazed by her features.. then I nodded at her, She sat down and asked me, 

"So, Oppa, What are we going to talk about?"

"Uhhhm, You see, I kinda knew what's going on with You and Gongchan.." Her eyes went wide..

"OMO! Oppa! Andwae! We already broke up last week so uhhm, yeah! We already broke up.." And her smile turned upside down.. 

"Ohh, Do you want to have a plan or something?" I eye-smiled her.. 

She was confused, Didn't know what she will do when "Don't worry, they're will be no grudges on it.." 

I thought she  was not going to say 'Yes' but I was indeed shocked! Really Shocked.. She just nodded on our Operation.. I can see in her eyes that she's willing to get back Chansik.. 


 


 


Please click the arrow for the my story to have votes! Kamsahamnida! ^^