Tears Hidden in the Rain (3rd Person's POV)

Gongchan is My Ex-Boyfriend

3rd Person's POV

 

Gongchan went out of the cafe, after a few minutes of walking it started raining.

 

*Good thing, Jinyoung hyung gave me his umbrella or else I'll be wet.* Gongchan said in his mind.

 

While walking he saw someone...

 

*Hey, isn't that Ria?* He walked closer to see it clearer. *It is Ria! I thought she has some errands to do. Why isn't she looking for something like a tent?! Look she's wet now!*

 

"Ria! Neo baboya?! (A/N: Are you an idiot?!) Why are you letting yourself soak in the rain?! You'll get sick you know!" He shouted as loud as he can.

 

"I'm fine! You don't have to pretend that you really care because you don't!" Ria shouted back. *Ria if you only knew* He said in his mind.

 

"Fine! Don't blame me if you get sick!" He said and quickly stormed out of Ria's sight. *She's so stubborn!!!!!!! ARRRRGGGH!!!*

 

"No matter how hard I try to hide it... I just can't hold back my tears anymore... Luckily my tears are hidden in the rain." She said to herself, crying, releasing all the feelings she has hidden from him.

 

A few hours later, the rain still pouring endlessly. Ria is still there, standing, like an empty vessel, like a body without a soul.

 

On the otherhand...

 

Gongchan is on his way to meet the said model. When he came, they talk about work and their next concept and so on and so fort. He tried to maintain his focus in the conversation but his mind is completely wandering somewhere else, Ria.

 

"Gongchan-ah, gwenchanayo? (Are you okay?) You look troubled." Eunkyung asked worried.

 

"Oh, Noona. Ne, gwenchana." he answered "Are you sick? Do you want to rest for now? We can still continue this discussion tomorrow or the next day." she said with concern.

 

"Noona... uhm..." he hesitated at first. "Can we continue this next time? I'm really sorry for not focusing well."

 

"Don't worry it's okay, you can go now. Just message me if you are ready to discuss our concept and all." She said with a reassuring smile.

 

"Kamsahamnida Eunkyung Noona!" Gongchan gave a 90 degree bow and went away. *Aigoo, Noona is so nice! From now on I'll be more nicer to her*

 

He went to the department store and quickly bought a towel. *I hope she's not there anymore but for sure I'll bring a towel.*

 

Like what he expected, Ria is still there the way he went away.

 

"Babo!" Gongchan shouted, saying that he covered Ria with the towel and cover themselves with the umbrella. He immediately brought Ria to a hotel knowing that if he go to their dorm with a girl, a paparazzi might snap a photo of them and start an issue. The clerk there is his classmate before so he got in without any disturbances. He asked for a key and the room number. When they got into the room, Ria is only half conscious.

 

"Yaaaaaahh~! Stay away from meeee. Put me doowwwn."



*Aish Ria! I'm only doing this because of you so you better shut up now or else!*

 

"Ya! Stop moving! You're heavy do you know that!" he shouted. He placed her to the bed and went down stairs to talk to his friend. When he went up he saw the sleeping figure of Ria.

 

*Aish Ria, if you only know how hard it is to see you with Jinyoungie hyung.* He leaned forward to kiss her forehead but when his lips meet her forehead.

 

"OMO! Ria, your head is burning hot!!! Eottoke~?!" He panicked around the room.

 

 

 

 


 

Done with my update, I tried my best not to put bad words here. Please subscribe and comment! Thank youuu~!

 

 

~PastPharaoh11