My Heart Keeper Part 2

My Heart Keeper

the ITALIC words is Donghae thought....

happy reading

____________________________________________

Donghae POV

Yunho hyung loves pampering me.

At the wedding party, he bring me everything that I wanna eat.

I felt so loved...
But why my heart still can't accept him and love him like I do to Hyukkie.
Why so hard to get over you, Hyukkie...

"Ah, Hae... You like strawberry right? Auntie said that-"

"No, hyung... I hate it now..." I cut him.

Please...
No strawberry...


"O-okay... Vanilla ice cream?" He tried again.

I nodded and accept that ice cream while mouthing him thank you.

"H-hae... Can I kiss you here?"
I widen my eyes.

Nooo...
But what should I said?

"We're in public hyung..."
"Ok, later then..." then he grinned happily.

He was taking me stroll every food when Siwon and Kibum walked approached us.

"Hae... You're come... Uhm... And who is he?" Siwon pat my shoulder and give me a slight hug before eyeing Yunho hyung.

Yunho hyung already extended his hand and said, "I'm Yunho... Hae's fiancee..."

Omo...
I can see Siwon face turn surprised.

"O-ohh, so that's not a joke... So, you two were gonna married soon?" Siwon asked awkwardly, but Yunho hyung only smile widely.

What he mean by the jokes??

Is he know that I already has a fiancee since 6 month ago??

"Yes... This december will be our wedding date..." He said proudly.

His eyes brighten and shinee.

Omo... 

How can I said about broke up thing to him...

"Hae... Are you alright?" Yunho hyung suddenly asked while cupped my face, makes Siwon and Kibum gasp for the intimacy.

I snapped out then nodded while blushing.

"I- I need drink..."
"Let me-"
"No no, hyung... I'll take it myself" I smile to him, assured him that I'm ok.

Then I'm headed to a drink stal.

I was drinking the water when suddenly my eyes caught a well known body...

Even I saw it from behind, I know who that was..

My eyes started teary, and got teary more when that body turn over and face me.

"Hyukkie..." I whispered.

Then I decide to back to Yunho hyung, and ask him if we can back early.

"H-hyung... Hae wanna go home..." I said, trembling.

"Omo... Why you cry baby... Who?" Yunho hyung face turn mad while his eyes search a certain person that makes me cried.

"No, hyung... Just let's back..." I whine, my tears still flowing down.

"Hae..." Siwon called panicly.

Aish...

This should be a happy day, but I cried.

Quickly I wipe my tears, and apologize to my bestfriend.

"It's ok... I'm sorry if you see him for now... I thought he still in German..."

Huh?? German??

"Siwon... What was that mean?" But Yunho hyung cut our conversation with his anger tone, that he tried to suppressed.

"Hae, I found him... Should I punch him Hae?"

"Nooo... Hyung... We better go home..." And for that I excuse my self and Yunho hyung then quickly headed outside.

"Haee..." Someone called me from behind, but I know who own that voice.

I keep walk to the parking place.

But suddenly Yunho hyung stopped, then cupped my face, and lean closer.

What is he-
He want to kiss me?


"YAH!!! STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!" Hyukkie shouted in angry.

"H-hyung... No..." My eyes got teary again, makes Yunho hyung stop his act immediately.

But then he continued.

Right before his lips landed on mine, someone beat him up.

"Noooo!!! Stop it Hyuk!!!" I shouted and then kneel down, helped Yunho hyung to stand.

"It's you, who need to stop!!!" He yelled back.

"We're done, if you forget that!!! Let's go hyung..." I snap at Hyukjae then grab Yunho hyung arm to get away from the place.

But then I felt someone grab my hands and pull me from Yunho hyung.

It's Hyukkie...

"Hyukjae... What's the matter with you?!" I shouted at him, but before he said anything, Yunho hyung fist already landed on his face.

"Nooo... Please, no hyung..." I grab his waist to stop him beating on Hyukkie.

"Hae... We need to settle this together..." Yunho hyung said madly, panting hard due to the emotional.

"No, hyung... Let's back home-"

"Hae... I miss you..." And for that words, enough to makes me weak.

Knowing that it's Hyukkie who said that, just make my mind went blank.

Quickly he lift me on his shoulder, run away, left Yunho hyung who quickly chase us.

Why everything's turn in to chaos??

"No, Hyuk!! Put me down!!!" I yelled.

But he didn't buy it.

Hyukkie ran too fast.
And Yunho hyung left behind.

I cried harder.
Felt guilty for left Yunho hyung there.

I shouldn't go to this party, at the first place.

I know that my heart feel so fluttering and happy seeing there's a hope for our broken relationship, but still... I'm afraid... Of everything...

Hyukkie set me on the front seat in his car quickly then lock my door.

"Hae..." He called me after he sit on.

"Don't 'Hae' me... What's this about??" But then I heard sobs from behind.

"And your girlfriend is here too?? What are you thinking about, Hyukjae??" I snap hardly at him.

"N-ne oppa... W-why you do this to me?" And she cried again.
But Hyukjae  keep quiet and keep driving.

"Who's that guy?" He asked me suddenly.

"My fiancee..."

Then we end up being silent, no one speak, just the sobs can be hear along the way.
After some minutes, we're arrived in front of a big house.

"I'll sent her first! Stay at the car!" He said then sent his girlfriend to that big house.

It takes a long time after finally he back to the car.
I stare at him and got surprised that his cheeks are burn red.

"Omo... Hyuk... What happen with your cheeks..." I caressing his cheeks.

"Something I deserve to get..." He said softly then take my hand softly.

"Hae... I'm sorry..." Hyukkie started, "I'm just lost my thought when we broke up..."

I chuckle bitterly...

Lost your thought?
You know I nearly lost myself when you leave...


"Hae... I do love you... I thought I still love my ex girlfriend, when she said that she want me back to her, I felt so happy... But when the time running... I felt something missing... Something's not right..."

What a ing stupid reason eh?
Who am I, you think?? A playstation?? That you can play with when you need it, and leave it after you feel bore??


"Hae... I know I'm wrong..."

TOTALLY!!!!
You're the worst!!!!


"Hae... Please... Say someth-"

SLAP!

"You're the worst, Lee Hyukjae!! You're playing with my heart!! You're the one who throw it away?? How can you expect me to be with you once again???" I shouted, trembling, tried hard to held my tears.

"Yes Hae...I admit it...  I'm the worst... I hurt you too much... Whatever you said... I just realize... That my heart is gone... Someone must keep my heart... And I found it in you..." He said.

How can he make some cheesy line at the time like this.

Damn this guy!
Knowing my weakness so great.


"I'm not!" I snapped at him.

"Yes you are" he said whisperedly.

"No..." And my voice just getting lower.

"Baby-"

"Don't 'baby' m-"
"Please forgive me..."

Is it that easy for you to ask me a forgiveness??

But I know from the very first time I saw him again this night... I know my heart was healed somehow...

Why I looks this easy??
Why my heart forgive him this easy?


He already left me for more than 1 years...
Why my heart just can't hate him instead...


"Hae... Pleaseee... I have my hard time too... And I need to go to German for the sake of my life...and I wont lose you twice when I had this chance once again..."

I stare at him confusedly. Siwon said about that too before.

"For what?"

He hung his head down, "mmm... I- I kind of commit suicide when I heard that you have a fiancee.. Get a coma for 3 month..."

And my heart just like being stab.
Why he need to leave me if he'll do that when he's not with me...

"That time... I just realize... That I love the wrong person, it's not Hyo that I love... It's you... And when I realize it, I heard that you have- ah... Hae, don't cry please..."

But I keep crying harder and harder.
I've nearly lost him...
Did I need another reason to keep hating him?!


"Ssshhh"

Before I realize it, he's already a mere inch from my face.

"Hae..." He whispered against my lips.

I can feel my heart beats faster.
I know my heart only can beat for him.
Because he's the only one  reason for my heart to beats this fast.
And he know... I always fall weaks when he closer to me...

"Be my baby, once again, please..." He whispered then lean closer, captured my lips.

I accept him...
Once again...
I accept you, Lee Hyukjae...

Lee Hyukjae...
You better not messed with these things up again this time!!!


It's a sweet kiss that we shared.

 

"Is it a yes?" He asked while carressing my cheeks.

"You still need to ask it?" Then he grinned happily.

Right after that, my phone ringing.

"Lee Donghae?! Why you left your fiancee alone?!"

Uh-oh...
Mom...

-------------------------------------------------

Taaaa daaaaa.... 

I am UPDATEEEE....

 

Actually hyukkie didn't have a good reason for leaving Hae before...

he just too stupid to realize that only Hae can make his life so beautiful and so colorful

Am I right???

 

And I need to sleep, since i've got flu rite now...

 

oh... and i forgot warned all of you, that this story is UN-BETAED, 

so sorry for the grammar errors T_T

i never been good in grammar...

and sorry if i didn't put a poster...

too lazy to make one....

 

thanks for subscribed ne...

thanks for shared your thought too...

love you my readers ^_^