final

angel or demon ?

 

 

Every employee that he see will bow their head to kyuhyun. The said man is on the way to his girlfriend’s room now. stoic face still on his face as he keep walking toward his woman’s room.

 

“hey kyu” sungmin smile to her boyfriend as soon as see she the latter enter her room.

“minnie~” kyuhyun whine to her ,throw himself on the latter who’s automatically catch him in her arms.

“what with this big baby ? hmm”

“kyunnie is hungry ~” kyuhyun say with pout on his face ,really doesn’t match with his handsome face.

 

Everyone will know kyuhyun as strict and cold person ,but he can be so spoil when he see his girlfriend. Only his girlfriend. No one know about this except for siwon with his wife ,kibum. Even his and sungmin’s parents never know if kyuhyun can be like that to sungmin.

 

Sungmin chuckle to hear kyuhyun’s whiny voice. She pat the latter’s back before talk to him.

 

“if kyu is hungry ,kyu have to eat then”

“but kyu want Minnie to feed meee ~”

“keke . ara ara . let’s have lunch with Minnie” sungmin smile sweetly to her handsome boyfriend.

“yay . kkajja” kyuhyun immediately rise from his seat before pull sungmin toward the café near their office building.

 

“what do you want to eat kyu ?” sungmin ask kyuhyun who stil observe the menu on his hand.

 

They are already inside the vip room of the café. Kyuhyun always choose the room because he doesn’t want if anyone know their lovey dovey act. It’s not like kyuhyun doesn’t want everybody to know his relationship with the older woman ,they are all already know –kyuhyun is a possessive person who will tell everyone if sungmin is his just for your infomation –It’s just because he doesn’t want if everyone see the sweet side of sungmin if kyuhyun acting spoil.

 

“I want chocolate cake ,strawberry cake ,and chocolate milk shake” kyuhyun say to the waitress. Sungmin frown to hear kyuhyun’s order. The latter have to eat the real lunch and not just cake.

“you have to eat something beside it kyu . you will sick if you just eat that”

“but I want it min ~” kyuhyun begin to whine again.

“fine . just order whatever you want” sungmin finally say with slightly anger hint in her voice. She hate it if kyuhyun become stubborn like now.

 

“are you angry to me Minnie-ah ?” kyuhyun carefully ask to his sulking girlfriend.

“anio”

“liar”

“fine . I’m angry to you”

“don’t be angry to me please” kyuhyun plea to sungmin. He pout his lips cutely with his hands clasp together. Sungmin just look to her boyfriend. Kyuhyun look like a little angel (?) in that state. How cam she angry to him.

 

“okay . you are forgiven” sungmin sigh softly as she lose to kyuhyun –again.

“yaay ~ . thank you Minnie-ah” kyuhyun give a dazzling smile to sungmin. Sungmin can’t help but smiling too.

 

Sungmin is really an angel. Her heart is so kind and pure.

 

 

Sungmin go to kyuhyun’s room once they finish their job. She give a smile to the tired guy.

 

“I’m tired Minnie-ah ~” kyuhyun go to sungmin before clinging on his waist.

“keke . let’s go home then”

“okay”

 

Kyuhyun hold sungmin’s hand before go out from his room. his face back to the cool face that everyone know. Sungmin just chuckle to see her boyfriend’s serious face. She never understand how can kyuhyun change his expression so fast like that. He smile brightly just less than a minute ago before wear a cold face like now later.

 

They arrive on the parking lot in no time. Kyuhyun immediatey make sungmin enter the car before go inside himself. He start to drive the car after that.

 

“don’t be so serious like that kyunnie ~” sungmin giggle cutely when she remember about kyuhyun’s expression earlier.

“I don’t know myself . it just happen naturally” kyuhyun grin childishly to his girlfriend. So different with the cold kyuhyun awhile ago.

 

“you are so cute kyu”

“I am . that’s why I have you . hihi”

“that doesn’t make sense” sungmin laugh softly to kyuhyun’s remark.

 

Kyuhyun bring sungmin to their home. He stop in front of the latter’s home once they arrive there. But he confuse because sungmin not moving from her seat.

 

“why Minnie ?”

“you want to come over ?”

“eh ? . what about your parents ?”

“I just alone until tomorrow . mom and dad are not here due to some business . accompany me please ~” if usually kyuhyun who act spoil in front of sungmin ,this time is sungmin who act spoil.

Kyuhyun gulp down his saliva before softly answer sungmin’s plea. “okay”

“yay . thank you baby” sungmin squeal before give a peck on kyuhyun’s lips.

 

She has wake something inside kyuhyun.

 

.           .           .

 

Kyuhyun pov . start ~

 

I just finish shower o the guest room’s bathroom. I decide to sleep over on sungmin’s home as I don’t wanna something bad happen to my angel.

 

I turn my head to the door when I hear it opened only to see sungmin standing there with her bathrobe on. Just bathrobe.

 

“kyunnie ~” she call me. If usually her voice is so sweet ,I hear it more like a threaten now.

 

She walk closer to me. Her soft hand reach up to cup my face. Her eyes look exactly to me ,somehow make me melt then and there. Our face become closer and closer before she met our lips in a kiss. A sweet one. It’s the first time she so it. usually I’m the one who kiss her first.

 

We kiss like a few minutes before she pull away. I’m not ready for any attack so I fall back when she push me on the bed. She immediately straddle me once I lay on the bed. A smirk appear on her cute face. Look like we’ll have fun tonight.

 

.           .           .

 

*still kyuhyun’s pov*

 

I stir in my sleep when I my phone ringing. Groaning softly ,I blindly search my phone on the nightstand. I touch the green button after I hold it before put it on my ear.

 

“yoboseyo ?” I hoarsely answer to whoever on the other line.

“kyuhyun-ah . where are you ?” a manly voice who’s I know is siwon hyung’s voice answer me.

“why hyung ? . it’s holiday”

“bummie want to go shopping with Minnie today . please tell your girlfriend if we will go together this afternoon”

“okay . bye hyung”

“bye”

 

I hung up the phone before turn around to my angel. Oh my I can’t belive if this cute girl can be so wild like last night. She keep seduce me with her every move. Tsk tsk. She like an angel who always caring usually ,but last night she like a demon who keep on seducing human. Are you angel or demon baby ?

 

“umm ~” sungmin moan in her sleep before open her foxy eyes to me.

“morning kyunnie ~” a smile on her plump lips make she look cuter. I don’t care if she is an angel or a demon. Angel or demon ,she will always be MY sungmin.

 

 

)_)_)_)

 

 

End :D . sorry for wait so long but I just end it right here >0< . I think my chapter stories are too much already but I keep wanna make another new story ,so I think to just finish it one by one first :O . thank you for reads guys . sorry for (m)any typo(s) . lol :DDD