1

angel or demon ?

 

Angel or demon ch 1

 

“wonnie-ah ireona” kibum softly shake siwon shoulder to wake him up.

“ungh ~” siwon just turn away from kibum and back to the dreamland.

“wonniee ~”

“ne bummie ?” siwon finally open his eyes slightly and look to kibum.

“wake up . you’ll be late if you keep sleeping”

“ne ne” siwon lazily walk to the bathroom inside their room. kibum just smile to see that. She then go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of them. She humming song happily while cooking and jump slightly when a pair of arms suddenly circle around her waist.

“what are you cooking baby ?”

“wonnie don’t shock me like that !” a ladle landing on siwon’s head as kibum hit him with it on the head.

“aww . it’s hurt babe” siwon let go of kibum and rub his aching head. Kibum doesn’t has heart to see siwon in pain like that ,she reach out her hand to rub it for him instead.

“don’t surprise me again”

“arasseo” siwon peck on kibum’s lips and grinning to her.

“breakfast is ready . let’s eat together”

“okay”

 

 

Siwon’s pov

 

Hello I’m choi siwon and the beautiful person in front of me is kibum ,my wife. What ,you jealous of me ? . khukhu. I know I’m so lucky to have her. She has flawless white skin ,red lips ,with black hair and y body *woohoo ~*. She also has soft and kind heart. There are a lot of male outside there who fall for her. But among all of persons who like her  cause I’m the lucky one to got her :D

 

“wonnie . eat slowly” kibum reach out her hand to wipe my lips. She gimme motherly smile and shock her head slightly.

“you eat like a kid wonnie” she let out a chuckle after she say that. Oh my. I love her voice. So sweet and beautiful. Just like herself.

“he he” I just grinning to her.

 

We eat our breakfast in comfortable silence. Kibum clean the table and the kitchen after we finish our breakfast. She then accompany me to the front door before I go to. I give a soft kiss on her forehead before say goodbye to her and dash to the office where I work.

 

I drive my car to the office in happy state. Well I always happy everyday. It’s all because my angel kibummie. Ah what a good life that I have.

 

I arrive to the office and park my car before go to my room. person always say ‘good morning’ and smile to me on my way to go there. Yeah. Cause I’m a boss here *smirk.

 

“yo hyung” a tall guy with curly brown hair call me when he look at me. It’s kyuhyun. He is my friend and also my right hand here. He stand beside an aegyo girl with long black hair. His hand circled around her waist. I don’t mind he do it here. She is his girlfriend after all. Lee sungmin is her name.

 

“good morning oppa ~” sungmin bow her head politely and give me a smile.

“morning sungminnie . aigoo don’t you feel scary to stand beside kyuhyun huh ? . he is a y you know . better you with me eoh ?” I smile teasingly to them.

“yah hyung !” kyuhyun glare to me angrily while I just chuckle to him.

“kyunnie . siwonnie oppa just kidding okay . don’t be angry like that” sungmin pat kyuhyun’s chest to calm him down.

“hyung . don’t you dare to take sungmin from me . she is mine !” kyuhyun immediately hug sungmin waist in possessive manner.

“kyunnie . let me go ~” sungmin’s face suddenly become pink.

“ha ha . I’m just kidding kyu . I already have kibummie . she is my everything” I smile to them before go to my room.

 

As soon as I sit on my seat ,I start my duty here. It’s kinda hard to become a chief on a company. I have tons task to do. Meeting with my clients ,review my employer’s report and many others. I sigh in relieve when I finally can rest in my office. Huft. So tired.

 

*knock*knock*

 

I turn my attention to the door when I hear someone knock it. the door open ,revealing my angel complete with her sweet smile. She look so beautiful as always today. She make her straight hair curly and just let it fall freely on her back. A pair of sling back high heels on her feet with cute white dress wrap her body nicely.

 

“hey wonnie ~”

“hey~”

 

Kibum put something on the couch inside my room and walk to me before sit on my laps. She hug me by my neck and give a sweet kiss on the lips. I smile back to her and put my arms around her securely.

 

“what’s my baby doing here huh ?”

“I cook some food . you have to eat it wonnie-ah~”

“ne” I peck her nose before lift her bridal style to the couch. She start to open the lunch box before give it to me.

“here”

“feed me ~”

“keke . fine”

 

Kibum then take a spoon of the food and move her hands in front of my mouth. “aa ~” she tell me to open  my open my mouth which I gladly do it.

 

“here again” she feed me again. It’s end with she feed me until I eat all the food that she bring for me.

 

 

.               .               .

 

 

Hello it’s eunwoo here :) . sorry for the late update . I got major writer block >< . huft . so how is it ? . please gimme some comments and subscribes . I’ll so grateful if you do :)