065. Marionette ; Woohyun/Sungyeol

INFINITE 100-fic challenge
065. Marionette ; Woohyun/Sungyeol
Rating: PG-13 (There's a little bit of language)
Length: 892 words
Type: Infatuation/one-sided romance,

 
Baby, you've fallen so hard you're lost.
 
 
Sungyeol looked up from his pasta to see his partner casually sipping from a glass of red wine across the table from him. His food had already gone cold, not that he was going to eat it; Sungyeol merely pushed it around the on the plate with his fork, too absorbed in eyeing that hot piece of sitting directly opposite him. How he wished to touch that soft, pale skin. But he knew he wouldn't be gifted that; Woohyun was gorgeous. Too gorgeous for him to taint.
 
“Yeol, you done with that?”

They were sitting in an expensive italian restaurant located somewhere in the heart of Seoul. It was one of their favourite hotspots, and as always, it was busy to the extreme.
 
Upon searching his partner's eyes, he came across the demand that they were to leave, masked ever so deeply in those dark orbs, so like an obedient child, Sungyeol bobbed his head up and down quickly.
 
“Lovely, then we can head out for some dessert.” Woohyun flashed an enticing smile, before downing the rest of his wine while standing up. Sungyeol pulled out his wallet in a flash, allbeit gracefully, before placing a couple of notes firmly onto the table. There was no time to wait for the waiter to bring the bill when Woohyun wanted out.

“Come along then, Yeol.” And Sungyeol couldn't do anything but follow along like a lost puppy; he especially wouldn't dare revolt against the dark-haired devil when he used that pet name. Yeol. It sounded pleasant to Sungyeol's ears.
 
Sungyeol sauntered after Woohyun, silently following along the crowded street until he was met with a palm only inches from his face. He pulled back with stunned eyes to see Woohyun with his outstretched hand. His eyes followed the direction of which Woohyun's hands had flicked to. It was a small cafe; positively a cafe that specialised in sweet biscuits and cakes, if Sungyeol's eyes had not deceived him.

As they entered, Sungyeol couldn't help but wash his eyes over the décor of the small room. It was cosy; dimly lit with red velvet cushioned seats and mahogany tables that looked suitable to have come from the victorian era. Only Woohyun would choose such a fancy- dessert spot. They took a seat towards the far back of the cafe, out of sight from passerby-s of the window.
 
Sungyeol just watched in awe as Woohyun ordered god-knows-what without consulting him first. But he didn't mind, as long as Woohyun ordered it, he would happily consume it without complaints.
 
Sungyeol knew that this indescribable like he had towards Woohyun was utterly and completely crazy. He knew it was a sickening infatuation of the dark-haired man he was doused with. But he couldn't help himself; he couldn't get out of it. Not now. Not when those feline shaped eyes locked onto him. And especially not when the same eyes were kohl-lined, and irresistibly, mouthwateringly hot; Attractive. Just as they were at this moment in time.
 
No, Sungyeol knew he was in some deep , but he couldn't help it. Not anymore.
 
He no longer had control over himself. He was a puppet. He was Woohyun's puppet; fulfilling all demands he was given by the dark-haired boy, no matter how ridiculous, how horrid they were. He was like a trapped slave; and Woohyun, his master.
 
And that was the sole reason that he continued to dreamily stare after Woohyun, mindlessly consuming forkful after forkful of sickeningly sweet chocolate cake and joyfully sipping sugar-poisoned coffee as the said man stood up and walked out of the cafe; smirk playing on his lips and a playful swing in his hips, door closing with a jingle of bells behind him.
 
It was almost half an hour after Woohyun had vanished, and the endless supply of cake and coffee had finally diminished, that Sungyeol snapped out of his little trance and noticed a small note placed beneath his saucer.
 
Hey babe,
Sorry to ditch you like this,
But I've got places to be right now.
Enjoyed the evening; thanks for the meal.
See you soon ;)

 
Always loving,
Woohyun xx
 
Sungyeol heaved a heavy sigh. It wasn't like he didn't expect it; expect Woohyun to ditch him again. He was sure he'd more than likely spot his partner out in one of the Hongdae clubs later if he were to go venture in the early hours of the morning. Woohyun obviously knew Sungyeol was aware he was off ing around with some ; perhaps even trying to bed himself an exceedingly y college boy. Sungyeol let out a disgruntled noise.
 
He lazily placed the sticky note back down on the table, twisting and jolting his wrist awkwardly right after.. He laughed to himself humourlessly. Like a puppet, He though. His hand was just like a puppet.
 
He heaved another sigh, standing up before leaving another few bills on the table before making his way out of the cafe to catch a cab to Hongdae. Whether he like it or not, he knew there was an unknown force that was making him search for Woohyun again tonight.
 
Self-control had been thrown out the window a long time ago.
 
Sungyeol was officially a marionette for Woohyun; Always had been, and forever will be.
 
 
-----------------
 
Yayyy~ Another one done 8) I think i can do this! LOL! Probably not the best, but I really liked the idea of a marionette; Very mysterious :P bahahaha im so weird.

If you're reading, thanks and hope you enjoy! Leave a comment if you have time? ^^;;;
As always, Happy readings!
--K