Being and Becoming.

You and I

Regret sunk in that night, I was silently crying the whole night. I confessed my love to SeungHyun. He was the one there when me and Taeyang broke up. He helped me not be mad at him or Dara for getting together a year later. He made me feel special, and like I existed, like I contributed to this big world. I think I ruined everything..

 

I woke up with puffy eyes and a red nose, glancing at my calendar I had that feeling of sadness and twisting knots in my stomach. I had the interview for SeungHyun's work. I changed into a white button up long sleeve and tucked it into a black pencil skirt. I started to fix my hair into a bun and I pulled on my black rimmed glasses.

The look of intelligence. Check.

I brushed my teeth and put on some deodorant, sprayed some vanilla perfume. I searched in the closet beside the door and found my black blazer and left the house.

 

I hate busses.

erts looking up your behind when you are standing, no place to sit. I felt my phone vibrate.

Are you taking the 5A bus?

-SeungHyun Oppa

Why should he care? Wait, am I taking the 5A? I looked over to the bus driver's end, when I was trying to look I spotted black hair and thick rimmed glasses. Oppa!

I switched arms and hid behind it. Then I felt a warm sensation on my bum.

Someone is putting their hands on me!? I wanted to scream but the scream was caught in my throat. My face got really hot and I started to shaking my head violently.

Then the feeling stopped and I felt a warm breath by my ear. 'Are you okay?'

I nodded my head. 'Forget last night, please.' I wanted to smack my self, it sounded like a whimper.

'Bommie, we need to talk about it..' His voice was thick and heavy like always. I turned to look up at him. 

'It's embarrassing.' I don't know why I said it. New Year, new me. No... I hate this so much!

'You said it in the first place.' Right when I turned to him to say something the bus halted and I felt something soft. I landed in his chest. All he did was chuckle and hold my waist with his other hand.

'I regret it. I'm human.'

'I know, so am I. I feel wrong for making you always be at my side. But. But, not noticing your feelings for me.'

'Huh.' I looked up at him, with a confused face. He leaned in and kissed my lips softly, he pulled back and looked me in the eyes.

'I'm so sorry for being blind.'

'...' No words could leave my mouth.

'Bom, I can't be that guy right now. I'm sorry.' But he held me tighter. 'But, I will become that guy.'