One.

You and I

I kept glancing at Chae Rin once in awhile in the car. We were going to SeungHyun's apartment, not to far from ours. I could see some worry in her eye once in a while then tiredness. I kept my head down in my magazine, I try not to focus on Chae Rin I'm scared if I do, I'll get mad at her. That was not to long ago.

Why is it SeungHyun loves her, not being mean, it's just what is it about me that he dislikes. He always talks to me on phone about her, for the past year. Sometimes instead of Chae Rin I wish he'd slip out Bom.

I was coming back from work early, the snow felt so sweet on my face. I was walking into the lobby, but I couldn't step further, I actually had to back track. My eyes widen and my heart stopped. Chae Rin and SeungHyun kissing. My hand was gripping the strap to my book bag, then fell to my side, defeated. Without being acknowledged as a rival. I looked up to the sky and felt the cool snow fall on my face then melt away, soon warm tears mixed. I shook my head and wiped my eyes when I heard the door opened. I turned around and it was Seung Hyun. I pulled out the fake smile I've been wearing for months. 'Hey, oppa.'

He smiled and walked over to me and greeted me with a hug, one that was warm and smelt of Chae Rin. 'Hey, you're back early.'

'Yeah, they let me go, so they can teach a tempt the ropes. So what's going on?' I was swaying from side to side. I already knew he was going to be either to vague or to vivid. Either way it'd be sour to hear.

'Talked to CL, I tried to tell her what you told me to say, but she denied it and kissed me.' He was smiling, I smiled and nodded.

'Good, then at least you have some answer.' I patted his arm and walked passed him. He hugged me from behind stopping me in my tracks.

'Thank you so much Bommie.' I smiled and looked to my right, his face was only inches away, yet he seem like he was on Pluto.  'Well I'll see you tomorrow.' he left to his car, I gripped my hand on the door knob to the lobby and looked back. I took a deep breath in and walked inside, the warm air suffocated me. I went over to the mail box and left upstairs with the mail. I was looking over it, Chae Rin, Minji, me, Minji, Chae Rin, bills, junk. I sighed, and once I was out in the hallway I went to Daesung's place to drop off Minji's mail. I knocked.

Once.

Twice.

I was started to get mad, I turned the knob and the door opened. Who leaves their door unlocked? I looked at the time ten before seven. I went and put the mail on the coffee table, when I heard something. Coughing, then a moan? My eyebrow raised, I walked over to the bed room door, and listened in.

'Daesung, not now. I'm sick.' after a small trail of coughs, then Minji's giggle. I shook my head laughing and walked out looking at my mail. I opened it by the time I was at the door of my apartment. No.

No, they're letting me go! How can they? I've worked there for six years! I couldn't believe this!

I walked into the apartment, and saw Chae Rin on the couch. 'What's wrong, Bommie?'

I couldn't tell her because then, I'd be stressing her out, so I smiled. 'I tripped a little, well here is your mail.'

I went into the my room, and got a text from Seunghyun, I always do at around this time.  I read it, hey Bommie what's goin' on?

I texted him, dwelling.

I have to say I've been an emo lately.

What's wrong?

I typed so slow, I got laid off. Sad face, sad face.

I went to change into some pajamas, a pair of volleyball shorts and one of Minzy t-shirts that she used to use when we painted the rooms. I heard the sound of metal vibrating against wood. I read the text.

If you need a job, their is one down at the music company as a secretary.

I smiled, he always had the answer. I told him thank you, and went into the living room. Minzy was watching Degrassi, a Canadian teen drama, with Chae Rin and I heard Daesung laugh in the kitchen. I smirked when I saw that she was trying to cover a fresh hickey with a tangerine scarf. It was the New Year yet, I still felt the same.

I sat down on the couch and sighed, it was the last episode of The Boiling Point. Minzy was so intrigued and Chae Rin looked like she wanted to sleep. I nudged her, 'Go to sleep, it's bad if you try to stay up.' She nodded and felt to her room yawning and stretching. I wrapped a cover around my legs and looked at my phone. I smiled when I saw Oppa's name.

I'm sure you'll get the job with your skill.

I typed back with speed, Thank you for telling me.

 I hope I get this job, it'll be wonderful to work with SeungHyun Oppa, imagine one day it'll go like this..

I'll be typing and typing on my desk in front of his office, then he'll ask me to go inside to review some things or to get work. Then he'll say, Bom, I have been lost. I loved you and Chae Rin for so long, but you are the one that holds the key to my heart. Chae Rin, I know is in love with Teddy or Jiyong or someone I don't know who ,because I'm so lost in your eyes that I don't know what I'm saying. But i know what I say when I say this, Bom I love you with all my heart.' Then I'll put my hands over my heart and smile then blush.

'But how do I know this is true! I've been hurt by you so much, you don't even notice. Prove you love.' then he'll hold me in his arms and kissed my lips, first softly then more passionately. Soon I'd lay on his desk with him over me, and then ahh. You know the rest!

I started to giggle at the thought, looking off into space. Then I felt eyes staring at me, I looked over, Minzy and Daesung were staring intently at me, with a weird look. I cocked my head to the side, I looked at what I was doing. I had a weird smile and my hands folded together looking up like I was praying to a ceiling fan God. I smiled nervously and shrugged.

'Your so weird Bommie.' Minzy said laughing. I ruffled her hair. 'Yah! Unnie!' I started to laugh.

'Awh who's your favorite Unnie?!' I smiled. She just stuck her tongue at me. I got a text from Oppa again. I looked at my screen, So what are you doing?

I replied with, wrapped in covers watching dramas.

I read that back, makes me sound like a lonely girl. Then again I am.

A Lonely Girl