IMPOSSIBLE!!! ~

MY COLD CITY MAN , L ~

 

 

In the car "oppa.. you said you wouldnt leave me... you love me right?....~~" you touched his cheek and cried "hey.. hey... jaagi-ah.. you promised me that you.. wouldnt cry... anymore right?.." he smiled and tried to hide his pain. suddenly he cough "o..oppa!" you worried. "hyung! faster! oppa... hold on please..." you cried harder than earlier. 

"we're here!" CHUNJI burst out from the car then took CHANGJO from the back seat and piggyback him. meanwhile, SUNGGYU help you out from the car. "DOCTOR!! PLEASE HELP US!!!" begged you loudly at the lobby. within a minutes the doctor came and bring CHANGJO inside the emergency room. "oppa ~ please be safe in there ~" you hoped he's safe. CHUNJI hugged you then shushed you from crying.

 

 


 

L.JOE and the others run to you and CHUNJI "what just happened earlier? where's CHANGJO? why are you crying princess?" L.JOE bombard CHUNJI a question then he looked at you who's crying. there was many blood on yur blouse. L.JOE thought something "dont say... in.. there was..." he looked at you and CHUNJI who's nodded then his eyes shot opened.

L.JOE fall on the seat beside you then facepalmed himself "no.. our maknae.." he cried quietly. the others still dumbfounded for just what happed atound them, HEECHEOL and SUNGGYU explained to them. after that, some of them was pissed, some of them was still on shocked. *~~~ie... i'm so sorry... i was late.. if i was there earlier... i'm sorry CHANGJO-ssi...please stay strong in there fight for us especially ~~~ie... he need you right now... it's very hurts to see her crying like that...* thought L.

'jagi-ah~~'

you shot opened yur eyes and looked around you still crying. you heard it again

'jagi-ah~~ dont cry please~~ you promised me right~~?'

you shocked then stood up straight then walked to the emergency room and touched the door. "~~~ie? are you owkay?" asked CHUNJI. All eyes was on you. you didnt heard what CHUNJI said. "princess-ah..." ZICO called.

'i'll buy many lollipop that you want~~ owkay?~~'

you heard it again then burst into crying "oppa!! please dont leave me!!" you shouted then fall down on the cold floor crying loudly. "~~~-AH!!!" shouted yur brothers then run to you. JUNHYUNG hugged you "oppa!! dont leave me!! you promise me that you wouldnt leave me!! oppa!!" you cried on JUNHYUNG arm. 

Suddenly the doctor come out from the room, "who's related with him?" asked the DOCTOR "we" replied GD. "as i can say.." then he looked at you who's crying nonstop on the floor. He pity at you, just looked at you he lost his courage to talk about CHANGJO condition. "doctor? is he'll be fine?" asked CAP. The doctor looked at CAP then to you again still silence. "are you owkay doctor?" asked L.JOE. 

'jagi-ah~~ dont crying~~ you hurting me~~'

You stoped crying then looked at the doctor who's stand infront of you. you get up the grabed the doctor uniform. you looked straight at the doctor eyes, he gulped, your eyes showing like empty inside of you. "he... didnt... leave me... right...?" you asked THE DOCTOR. "~~~ie" said CHUNJI.

"i'm... sorry... the bullet penetrated his heart.." THE DOCTOR hang his head low. "mwoh?! NOO!!!! OPPAAA!!!!" you cried in shocked. "WHAT!!" shouted all of them in shocked. *~~~ie!* thought L then cried quietly.

Suddenly you collapsed on the floor. "~~~-AH!" yur brothers was shocked. *~~~ie!! CHANGJO-ssi... what you have done?!* thought L. luckily you, JUNHYUNG was at yur back then got you from falling on the floor. "bring her to VIP room!" the doctor said to yur brother worriedly. suddenly L feels something scared him then he turn back

 *what was that?! did i just hear.....* thought L then his eyes just like will pop out from the socket *i'm not crazy yet! or.... i'...am?* he gulped.

n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n

 

cant believe this ~ crying while writing this story ~ i'm sorry CHANGJO hyung ~ T_T