WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!! ~

MY COLD CITY MAN , L ~

 

 

It's been a month CHANGJO leave you and you still cant forget him. he was yur first love, theres no way you could forget him like that. you was infront of CHANGJO grave. "o..oppa... i'm here..." you crying on his grave "you leave me just like that huh? ~ you said you will propose me after our gradution ~" you hold yur cry for a second, but it failed.

"~~~ie" ELI looked at you sadly. "just give her some times." GD tapped ELI shoulder then left. *CHANGJO-ssi.. you know how hard we tried to realese you from her mind... she's like almost crazy that time... i'll get revenge for you maknae... all of us will... this for ~~~ie happinest too...* said L.JOE from his mind.

"oppa... you said you wanna have child with me ~ and... today's our graduation day..." you cried loudly "where's the pomises that you've promise to me... oppa!!! ~" you cried even louder. "princess..." ZICO hold yur shoulder then you hugged him "why he leave me? i love him so much ~ i the one who should died that day ~ not him ~ but why ~ why ~ why ~ " then you punched lightly on ZICO chest. he just let you realese yur tension at him. the others just looked at the situation from far.

Half an hour later, you stoped from crying. "are you done now?" asked CHUNJI. you nodded then get up from ZICO help. "lets go celebrate yur senior year ~~~ie" SUNGGYU smiled at you while waved his camera. "i want take all of our princess pictures!!" HEECHEOL fist up. you just looked at him while walking to GD's car.

"YAH! YAH! IT'S MY GRADUATION YEAR TOO!!" mad L.JOE "URGH!! ~~ shut up!" replied JUNHYUNG. CHUNJI smack L.JOE head "ME TOO!". "why should i take photos of yurs? my princess is more adorable the you L.JOE" ELI do -mehrong- at L.JOE "it's unfair!" L.JOE pouting. you laughed at them who's fighting for pictures.

All heads turn at yurs "did she just laugh?" asked GD "what? ~" you looked at them then walked towards L.JOE "dont do that ~ it make you look so adorable ~" you pinched L.JOE cheeks then chuckled. they gasped. "i'm not crazy yet, am i?.." asked ELI to HEECHEOL. "yes you are" replied HEECHEOL "hyungs ~ lets go ~ i dont want to be late for the graduation ~" you smiled at them. they were shocked *thanks CHANGJO-ssi our beloved maknae* thanked them in unison from they mind. 

 


 

L POV

L seat at the bench near INFINITE and the others, he still remembered what he's has been through these one month since CHANGJO leave you.

 

FLASHBACK ~

 

'take care of her ~'

 L turn back, but no one there. *what was that sound?!*

'i know you like her too ~~'

L hair bristle *it's CHNGJO voice! he..he haunted me?! i didnt do anything to ~~~ie! I'm sorry that i didnt save you from the gun shot!* L talking to his mind. he get down then closed his ears with his hands. someone tapped L shoulder "go away! i'm sorry owkay! but i'm not the one who killed you! it's MINRAE! please dont haunted me! i dont want to die yet!" he said it louder "YAH! YAH! L-ssi? what are you talking about. who's haunted you? it's me WOOHYUN hyung" WOOHYUN looked at L worriedly then help him to get up. "owh! hyung.. it's nothing!" L act like nothing happened.

After a week, he thought the voice dissappeared but un-luckily him, it's still there. he almost being crazy because of it. but little by little he felt like he can accepted it.

'L~'

*what?* and because of that he became mute then always talked with his own mind. the others, cant help him anymore, they looked llike L wasnt L that they know before. 

'please  take care of her ~'

*but why me?*

'because ~ i know you love her too ~ didnt you? ~'

L keep silence

'i knew it'

*what?*

'you love her ~'

*so what?*

'please ~ be by her side ~ and ~ make her realese I mean forget me ~'

*what? but she love you so much*

'but im dead now L ~ i want you to make her as yurs ~ would you? ~'

*mwoh?! are you serious? please dont joking with me. it's hurt to look her crying like that you know..*

'i know that too L ~ but if she still dont want to let me go ~ i must do something because ~ i'll traped here forever ~ i wanna go in peace ~'

*i'll try my best*

'i'll help you'

*how?*

'just listen to me ~'

*owkay.. i'll do this for you... and her..*

 

END FLASHBACK

 

Since that day, i still didnt get any courage to do as CHANGJO voice said. it's take almost one month to gain the prowess. and now, i have CHANGJO voice with me and today i'll do it when we celebrate our graduation day at yur mansion ~~~ie. "princess!!" shouted the boys. they shouted snapped L out of him thought. 

 

END OF L POV'S

 

"princess!" shouted yur brothers friends from school gates. you waved them with smiled on yur face. "she's smiling!!!" shouted DONGJUN. you laugh at him childish. "and laugh too!!!" shouted SUNJONG. when you walked towards them L was looking at you and amazed by yur beauty. *you smiled again ~~~ie* thought L then you greet them. 

"we missed old KIM ~~~~" DONGHO pouting then he hugged you. "i want hug her too" SUNJONG jealous at DONGHO who's hugged you. "ouh ~ come here ~" then you hugged him. "YAY!" SUNJONG fist up. "owkay guys ~ lets go it will be start in any minutes" said SOOHYUN. "did anyone forget about us?" you guys turn around

"TAEYANG OMMA!! YoSEOB HYUNG!!" you run then hugged them. "did she just smile?" asked SEUNGRI. "i'm not dreaming am i?" asked KIKWANG then DOOJOON and DAESUNG give a smacked on SEUNGRI and KIKWANG heads. they winched "so, what do you feel now?" asked DONGWOON. you chuckled. "she smile again!" HYUNSEUNG jumped happily. " YAH! YAH! stop it! " T.O.P looked at HYUNSEUNG then to you. "lets go hyungs ~ i dont wanna be late ~" then you guys walked to the school hall.

 


 

"guys! lets take pictures all of us!" shouted GD not far from you. "NAE!" they replied "princess! yur place is... here." KEVIN(ZEA) take you at the front and put you at the center. "you too" JUNHYUNG put L beside you. you turn to him then smiled. he shocked that you smiled at him. "erm ~ excuse me miss.. can you take pictures of us?" asked GD at a girl behind him. she smiled then nodded. "thanks" then he ran towards you

"say CHEESE!" she smiled *urgh! beautiful* thought GD. "CHEESE!!" then all af you smiled. "another one! freestyle owkay!" she shouted. "NAE!" you guys replied her. "1, 2, 3!" then she returned back the camera to the owner.

"thanks alot, by the way, i'm KWON JIYOUNG" he lend a hand for shake "i'm PARK SANDARA" she smiled then shook had with GD. "u..uh can i have yur phone number?" GD rubbed back of his head. "sure ~" she replied. GD took out his phone immediately. she typed her number then handed it back to GD. "thanks" GD bid her bye then waved her.

"JIYOUNG APPA got a new girfriend ~" you smiled at him "no ~ im just checking my phone..." he blushing "i didnt say anything about phone, and why are you blushing APPA? ~" you laughed at GD "we'll got new OMMA soon.." ZICO said playfully. they all laughed at GD "YAH! YAH! STOP IT! LETS GO HOME NOW! WE'LL CELEBRATE THIS AT OUR MANSION!" said GD then walked away. "APPA! ~ wait for us ~o-oh ~ he's mad now ~" you looked at ELI "it's owkay.. he'll be owkay when he sms with her.." replied HEECHEOL then put his on yur shoulders. you laughed then nodded.

n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n

 

ending? nu-uh *shook head* not yet ~ it's L story remember? just wait for it ~ ouh ~ did you forget about their revenge for CHANGJO? ~ stay tuned ~ ppyong! ~