THE BEST FOR US?! ~

MY COLD CITY MAN , L ~

 

 

After buying some lollipop for you, he drived you to yur mansion. "oppa ~ i dont want go home yet ~ i wanna take same fresh air outside ~ would you..." you looked at him before you could finished yur words CHANGJO interupts "sure ~ but firstly, i'll park my car at yur mansion owkay?" he smiled then you nodded.You didnt noticed that someone was following you.

*having a walk huh!* thought her. "yah! i want all of you here now!" she called her badyguards. within a minutes they reached there, then followed what they boss told them to do. she pointed at you, same as they eyes then they run towards you and CHANGJO.  "CHANGJO oppa naeko-ya ~" you smiled while swingging his hand. you were walking at alley not far from yur mansion suddenly someone caught you from yur back same thing happened at CHANGJO too. "OPPA!!" you shout. "JAGI-YA!!" CHANGJO shouted too. "hahahaha (evil laugh)" someone laughed as she was satisfied "MIN-RAE!!" shouted CHANGJO 

she walked to CHANGJO then touched his cheek. "you should be mine. you know, i fall for you since i came to yur school." said MINRAE "you're newbie why would i?!! let her go you !!" shouted CHANGJO "me? i'm not hold her. why would i?" then she smirk at CHANGJO "i said LET HER GO!!!" shouted CHANGJO again. He strunggling then he looked at you. MINRAE do hurt-her hand sign "KYAAH!! OPPA!!!" cried you when the bodyguards pushed you to the wall hardly.

"JAGI-YA!!!! STOP IT!! DONT HURT HER!!!" he shocked at the scene that just happened infront of him then he looked angrily at MINRAE who's smiled happily at you. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM HER?!!" CHANGJO asked MINRAE. "YOU" she grab CHANGJO collar "and yur LIPS!". CHANGJO about to replied her but it's too late MINRAE kissed him while her bodyguards hold him. "o..oppa ~~~" you looked at them then crying. 

CHANGJO tried to realese himself but failed. *sorry jagi-ya~ they too strong for me to fight* he cried. "KISS ME BACK!!" MINRAE pissed as she broke the kissed. "or not" she pulled out a gun. "JAGI-AH!!!" CHANGJO shouted at you when you winched from they hold that make you hurts then looked at the gun in MINRAE hand and he became more shocked.

"NO! DONT! I'LL DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST DONT HURT HER!" CHANGJO begging at MINRAE. "OPPA!! DONT!! OPPAAA!!!!" you shouted while crying. with that she hold CHANGJO head then continued the kissed *i'm sorry JAGI-AH* thought CHANGJO while crying. They kissed slowly became passionately. you shut yur eyes closed as your heart broke into pieces. 

*what's that noisy sound* thought HEECHEOL who's walking with ZE:A and INFINITE at the nearest alley. ' OPPA!! DONT!!! OPPAAAA!!! ' "~~~IE!!!!" shouted all of them then they run to yur place. "~~~IE!!" they shock when they see someone was hold you harshly.

"YAH!!" then they looked at CHANGJO who's you been watching for. They be more shocked when looked at CHANGJO and MINRAE who's kissing with passionately. she was holding CHANGJO head, he's crying while her bodyguards hold him and the gun at her hand. "CHANGJO!!!" shouted HEECHEOL, SUNGGYU and SUNJONG. "HYUNGS GUN!!" said DONGJUN then he throw his shoes and the gun fall down "FIGHT!!" shouted them. at the same time, MINRAE broke the kissed "WHAT THE!! GUARDS!!!" she pissed.

INFINITE helped you while ZE:A helped CHANGJO. when MINRAE was about to picked the gun that she dropped, L came kicked the gun far away from her. she looked at L "OPPA!!" she gasped "DONT 'OPPA' ME!!" he slaped her then she fall at the ground. "are you owkay ~~~ie?" asked SUNGGYU then you hugged him. "is she owkay?!" shouted HEECHEOL from far. "she's fine! but got some bruise here!" replied SUNGGYU.

BAM!!

when you was about to stood up you heard a gun shot. "URGH!" winched CHANGJO loudly. all eyes on him. "CHANGJO!!" shout all of them. at the same time, MINRAE was shocked *CHANGJO OPPA!! I SHOT HIM!!* she face became pale then she run with gun in her hand left some of her bodyguards who's faint.

"mwo?!! o..oppa?" after you heard CHANGJO name, you looked at him who's fall to the ground with blood on his chest. "OPPAAA!!!! NO!!!!" you run to him then put his head on yur laps. "no... oppa..." you looked at him and put yur hand on his chest to stop the blood from come out. "HYUNGS!!! CALL AMBULAN NOW!!!" you shouted at them. "what's going on h--" said CHUNJI who's just come from nowehere, his eyes was like to pop out from the socket any minutes when he looked at bloody CHANGJO and you. 

luckily CHUNJI was drived his car that night, he snaped out from his thought "GET IN MY CAR NOW!!!" told CHUNJI. after put you and CHANGJO in the car, CHUNJI drived like there was no tomorrow. "oppa please hold on ~~ we'll reach there soon ~~ please oppa ~~" you cried then looked at his pale face. "CHANGJO-AH!! just hold in there. we almost there(hospital)" said CHUNJI  at the same time, INFINITE and ZEA run to yur mansion and get their own bikes and cars, then drived towards CHUNJI car and followed him to the hospital.

A car was drOved fastly passed GD "YAH!!" he looked at the car *what the! if he hit me i wont--*  something broke his thought while he's glances who's in the car then shocked when he saw you in there "~~~IE!!!" shouted GD then turn his bike.

"YAH!! HYUNG!! WHERE DO YOU WANNA GO?!!" shouted L.JOE while TEEN TOP, BIG BANG, BLOCK B and UKISS followed him. then they bumped into ZE:A and INFINITE. ZICO looked HEECHOEL who's suddenly appeared beside him. he looked at HEECHEOL worried face *there's toatally something bad happened here* thought ZICO. 

n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n_n

 

so, how's my story so far?

dont forget to subs and comments ~ ppyong! ~