Chapter 5

Turned

Turns out Key really didn't like me talking to Minho, in PE class three days later he decided it was time to really say something to me about it.

"Taemin i'm just worried about you. There are things you don't know about Minho. I need you to trust me i've known him for years." He begged.

"Umma, if you could just tell me what it is thats so terrible about Minho i could decide for myself wether or not to associate with him." He contemplated for a moment.

"TaeBaby, i cant-"

"Lee your up!" the teacher interjected "Swap with Kim!" I looked back to Key.

"We'll talk later Umma." And with that i ran onto the field for wonderful game of soccer. Yeah, i hate soccer. I grabbed the tag with my number on it and took my position, which i didnt move from once the game started. All i could think about was Key. What kind of crazy past did he have with Minho that would make him all but force me to stop seeing Minho? I will admit Minho snt the nicest frog you will ever meet, but he was someone i was starting to become friends with and who was Key to stop me? All because of some silly incident from years ago? i had gotten so caught up in this whirlpool of thoughts i didn't see the ball, kicked from the other end of the field heading straight towards my dazed face. But boy did i feel that er hit, i swear it was the most painful thing  have ever experienced. I cried out and fell to the ground now in a bleary daze of pain and confusion. all i could do was hold my throbbing nose and sob, i think. When i finally got past some of the pain i looked up and the whole class had gathered around me. i could hear a familiar voice adn vaguely see a figure pussing through the crowd of people. Key Umma, i thought, it must be. Even when he was right in front of me i couldn't make out his face. He hooked my arm over his shoulders and lifted me off the ground onto my feet. By some miracle i was able to walk, shakily though, away from the group.

A while later i regained some conciousness and realized i must have zoned out because we were now sitting in the bathroom near the soccer field. Key had tissues pressed to my nose, except, that didn't look like Key's arm. it was to tan and thick.

"Tae..." That certainly was not Key Umma's voice. it was so soft and warm, i felt like i was swimming in honey. i looked over to him.

"Minho..." He took the tissues of my nose and i noticed they were completly soaked on blood. He grabbed some clean ones and pressed them to my nose.

"We've been sitting here for almost an hour, you know. I tried to talk to you but you seemed to be in shock or something. Are you ok now?" He still had his hand on my nose and now his other hand was on my shoulder.

"I think i'll be ok, my face hurts like hell though..." I squeezed my eyes shut and took a long deep breath in and out.

"Alright, well your nose is still bleeding so i think we shoukd head up to the nurses office." He slipped my arm over his shoulder again and we started walking. Or at least we tried, my legs gave out and we toppled to the ground. Me on my back and him on top of me. We stared at each other for a moment before he leaned down slowly, not breaking eye contact with me, and kissed me. It was long and sensual, his slid his lips against mine forcing my mouth open. Slowly he slipped his tongue into my mouth and i recprocated. We stayed like this forn a long while. Just laying on the bathroom floor making out. He must have felt it too and pulled away.

"Your nose is bleeding again, i'll grab some tissues." He climbed off me and grabbed some clean tissues from the box on the sink bench. i sat up and took the tissues from him and placed thm on my nose.

"I think it would be best for me to carry you to the nurses office, c'mon ill give you a piggy back ride." he turned around and knelt down. awkwardly i climbed on to his back and we headed to the office on the other side of the campus. 

 

------

Hey look! An update! :D