Chapter 3

TREE HOUSE

CHAPTER III

 

Junho and I were sitting under the tree where he built the tree house. We chatted for a minute about how he ended up with that structure. But he didn’t say the reason why. The tree house was precise and only two persons can suit inside. What had gone to the mind of this jerk to surprise me? I don’t know. Nothing’s really special today. And I thought he was planning to do something for Suzy but I was wrong. I shook my head to clear the thoughts in my mind and listen back to the waves of the ocean. Junho was sitting beside. He abruptly tapped my shoulder, so I gave him a quick, sharp glance and looked at the children playing alongside the sea.

 

“Don’t you like it?” he seriously asked.

 

“I appreciate it. I really didn’t expect you’d occupy yourself, spending time building a tree house for your best friend.” I replied.

 

“Why? Am I not allowed to do this kind of stuffs for my BEST FRIEND? He said emphasizing the last two words. I didn’t respond.

 

I have so many things to tell him but I kept my mouth shut. Whatever it is, whatever I’m feeling right now, I should keep it to myself to avoid complications.

 

“Let’s go.” He mouthed.

 

Junho stood up and took my arms. He then pulled me up. I wish to stay that way for another minute but I don’t think he’d go along with it. I stood lazily but went off with him.

 

He took my key car and drove on our way home. I felt so tired that I fell asleep on my car. Junho woke me up when we reached our house.

 

“I’m going now. I’ll just call Uyoungie to pick me up. Better get a rest. And, thank you for driving Suzy home. Jaljja So Eun-ah!” he brushed my hair with his hand and waved good bye.

 

I went in speechless, carrying a grateful heart. Today, my best friend built a tree house for me at my favorite place.

 

I was about to sleep when I thought of sending a thank you message for Junho.

 

Junho-ya, thanks for the surprise. I really like it. Don’t forget to give Suzy a call before you go to sleep. Jaljja! J

 

 

 

 

 

**********

 

 

A/N:

 

Sorry, this chapter is quite short. I’ll be working on the next chapter with Junho as the POV. :)

Enjoy reading!