My Teddy Bear

Random K-Pop Oneshots

Request for Almightycorncake

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinwoo and Sammi spend an afternoon they will never forget together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Sammi-ah, let’s go out today,” Shinwoo said as he turned to look at her. “Actually, it’s not a question, it’s a command.”

            “A command?” Sammi asked as she turned to look at him. “But what if I had other plans for today?” she asks as she begins to walk away from him. Feeling as though he can’t let the opportunity slip away, Shinwoo goes behind Sammi and back hugs her, pulling her close to him. “O-o-oppa,” Sammi stuttered. She really wasn’t used to that kind of skinship by Shinwoo. “What are you doing?”

            “J-j-jagiya,” Shinwoo slightly stuttered as he attempted to whisper into Sammi’s ears, “Let’s go out today, alright? Just go get ready, I’ll be waiting downstairs.”

            “I guess,” Sammi sighed as she got herself out of Shinwoo’s grasp and went to get ready.

            Waiting for her, Shinwoo sat on the couch and looked back and forth. He didn’t know what Sammi was going to think about the day that they were about to spend together. He hoped that she thought that it was something good and surprising, but Shinwoo was never certain whether Sammi liked what he planned or not. He decided to go with it anyway and hope for the best.

            “I’m ready,” she said with a smile as she walked down the stairs as she zippered up her jacket some more.

            “Okay, let’s go,” Shinwoo said extending his hand for her to take once she got to the bottom of the staircase.

            “So,” Sammi begun as they were walking on the streets, “where are you taking me?”

            “Somewhere that’s very special to me,” Shinwoo said with a smile as he grabbed a tighter grip on Sammi’s hand and swung their hands back and forth. Seeing what he was doing, Sammi’s eyes widened as she looked at him. Shinwoo was never really one to initiate the skinship between the two before. She thought that it was strange that he was doing such a thing, but she kind of liked it. She liked how he was being more foreword with his feelings than before when he was shy. “Ah, here we are,” he said as he stopped in front of a shop.

            Standing next to Shinwoo, Sammi looked up at the store that was in front of them. “Really?” she asked with a ‘get-real’ look on her face. “You really brought me here?”

            “Don’t you like it?” Shinwoo asked raising an eyebrow as he looked at Sammi with a smile before he quickly enveloped her in a hug that caused her to jump a little bit; she definitely wasn’t used to the sudden skinship.

            “Oppa, it’s Build-A-Bear,” Sammi said with a chuckle.

            “Hey, I’m letting you build parts of my family! Let’s get going,” he said as he dragged her inside.

“That’s strange, normally you’re the slow one,” Sammi muttered to herself as she let Shinwoo drag her inside.

Once inside, Sammi didn’t know where to look. There were plenty of things to build, even some things that weren’t bears, and she didn’t know where to start. “Okay, let’s go!” Shinwoo yelled as he brought her to the first station.

            “Let’s build this one,” Sammi said as she picked out a regular brown bear. “It’s boring, just like you.”

            “That’s not nice,” Shinwoo said with a chuckle as he wrapped his hand around Sammi’s waist, another action that she wasn’t used to from him. It seemed like he was braver that day. “But if it reminds me of you, then keep doing it.” Quickly, Shinwoo looked around to make sure that no one was staring at them and pecked Sammi on the cheek causing her to immediately go red.

            “Oppa, what’s with the sudden bravery?” she wondered. Without saying a word, Shinwoo shrugged his shoulders and continued bringing her along to the next station.

            “It’s time to stuff me,” he said with a big smile as he brought her over to the machine. Shinwoo laughed to himself as he watched Sammi have to complete the tasks at hand in order to stuff the bear and he was curious when she had to wish for something on the heart before she placed it into the bear to get sewed. “What did you wish for?” Shinwoo curiously asked as they went to the aisles with all of the clothes and accessories.

            “Secret,” Sammi said with a smile as she turned around and looked at him.

            “Hmm,” Shinwoo pouted as he looked at her.

            “Oppa,” she said as she pushed his glasses up on his face, “you’re never going to find out what I wished for.”

            “What if I kiss you?”

            “What?”

            “What if I kiss you?” Shinwoo asked once again with a goofy grin on his face.

            “ert!” Sammi quietly yelled, as there were children around and she didn’t want to scare any of them.

            “But I’m your ert,” he said as he began following her around the clothes until she found a style that she wanted.

            “Wait, oppa, stand here,” Sammi said pointing to a spot on the floor.

            “Okay…why?” he curiously asked.

            “I just want to see how I should style him…” Sammi said as she held up her fingers to measure Shinwoo and look at his clothing while she looked around for the types of clothes that were similar that she would be able to put onto the bear. “Ah, this should do.”

            “Can I move now?”

            “Yeah,” she said nodding her head as Shinwoo rejoined her side and s his arms around her waist.

            “That’s me?” he asked pointing at the bear.

            “It wouldn’t be anyone else. Look, it has your jeans and a red shirt with blue sleeves and even the stripped sweater,” Sammi said as she pointed at the different aspects of the outfit that the bear was wearing in comparison to what Shinwoo was wearing.

            “It even has my hat and my glasses,” Shinwoo said with a slight laugh as he admired the bear. “I love it.”

            “I love it, too.”

            “I like it, just like I l-l-l-like you,” Shinwoo whispered as he kissed Sammi again on the cheek.

            “Huh?” Sammi surprisingly asked as she turned to stare at him. “What did you just say?”

            “Nothing,” Shinwoo said shaking his head. “I said nothing.”

            “It surely didn’t sound like anything…” Sammi said with a doubtful eye as she looked at him.

            “Nothing,” Shinwoo repeated as she shook his head again. “Let’s go name it now.”

            Sitting at the computer, Shinwoo watched over at Sammi went through the process of naming the bear. Sneakily, he wrapped his arms around her once again and rested his head on her shoulder as she typed in the name of the bear.

            “What’s with you being so foreword today?” Sammi giggled to herself as she gently rested her head on his arm.

            “I just like you, that’s all,” Shinwoo sheepishly said.

           “But oppa, this is unlike you…” Sammi said as she finished typing everything. Without saying anything, Shinwoo shrugged his shoulders as he followed her to the counter.

            Once they left the store, Shinwoo began leading Sammi to another place. “And here is the last place on our little outing together,” Shinwoo said as they stopped in front of Namsan Tower.

            “Why are we here?” Sammi asked as she looked at the tower right next to them.

            “This is the place where we met,” Shinwoo said as he carefully thought about that time. “And this is where I want to say something to you.”

            “Yes?”

            “We’ve been together for a long time, Sammi, and I just wanted to say something to you.” Taking a deep breath, Shinwoo prepared himself for what he was going to say next. “Sammi, I l-l-love you.”

            Sammi stared at Shinwoo in surprise, she had never really expected to hear him say those types of words to her, but like how the day went along, it was full of surprises that Sammi didn’t expect. “Oppa…I love you too, my teddy bear,” she said as a smile crept across her face.

            “Now, ready for the next surprise?” Shinwoo asked with a raised eyebrow.

            “ert!” Sammi yelled with a laugh as she began running away from him.