I'm Watching You!

❝Paint Me a Pink Star!❞
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Junhyung’s POV

I didn’t mean to eavesdrop! I swear I didn’t! but then again, what was all that about? Lay, Chanyeol made an agreement? About what? About hiding the fact that Moon Ri was in fact Lay’s sister? What the heck was all that about?!

“Junhyung!”

“You startled me! What do you want?” I watched Hyunseung clasping and unclasping his fingers in tight fists.

“Do you think Moon Ri will be alright? I mean, with a broken leg and all…”

What a crazy fellow! Alright? Ha! “Of course she’ll be alright! It’s not the end of her life, you know?”

“B-but…why won’t they let us see her?”

“Because she’s having some strange crisis? Didn’t you heard the doctor?” I let the opened can of Coke fall into the trash bin.

He just stared at the floor. Guess he felt guilty…

“You can go inside now if you want,” a nurse approached our strange, silent group. “But please, keep silent, alright?”

“Thank you,” Chanyeol smiled to her as he approached us quickly followed by Lay.

“Who’s going in first?” Yoseob asked.

“Of course, that would be me,” Chanyeol advanced towards the ward’s door.

Unconsciously, I pulled him back. “No, Hyunseung should be the first one to see her.” Now, weren’t I being nice? Nodding, the red headed went inside, pulling the door behind him and leaving Chanyeol frowning at me.

“What do you think you’re doing, Junhyung? Just because you’re her housemate, doesn’t mean you have any right over her. Don’t make me mad, Junhyung. I warn you. You don’t want to see the mad me.”

“That would be a pleasure actually,” I continued to provoke him with a smirk.

“Guys, guys! It’s not the right place for you to fight,” Lay spoke, pulling Chanyeol away from me. Yeah, that’s right!

We were all waiting for Hyunseung to come out when we heard some screaming coming from inside and then some loud sounds as if someone dropped something on the floor. He wasn’t trying to kill her, right? And before I knew it, I pushed the door open, looking inside the ward.

“What’s going on here?!” Chanyeol looked inside over my shoulder. The scene was epic. Hyunseung had his back stuck to the wall and was red to the roots of his hair, just like a tomato, while Moon Ri was lying on the bed, hands covering the mouth. “What’s going on here?” he asked once again, pushing me aside and hurrying to his her side. “Did he do something to you, dear? Did he…touch you?” She shook her head, hands still over her lips. “No? then, did he tried to kiss you maybe?” This time her eyes shot to Hyunseung who stared down. “Why you little…!”

“BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Hhahahahahahahahaha!” Moon Ri’s hands dropped down from as she began laughing. “Hahahahahaha…you should have…hahaha…seen…hahahahaha…the look…hahahahahaa…after he…hahahahahaha…”

“What’s going on here?” The old doctor entered the ward frowning. “What did you do to her? Did the nurse tell you to keep silent if you enter the ward?! Now look what you’ve done! She’s having another crisis again! Get out!” He pulled the curtains around her bed, leaving us hanging in there, looking one at another and not understanding a single thing from all those she was blabbling in between laughter and pain tears. I grabbed Hyunseung by the collar of his coat and pulled him out. Of course, we were quickly followed by the others.

“What happened in there?”

“I…”

“What happened in there?” Was I violent? Oh well…

“S-she began laughing when she saw me and when I backed away from her bed, I hit the little table and one of the cans fell on the ground.”

“Oh…” I let go of him.

“But why exactly is she laughing at?” Doojoon’s question made Hyunseung turn as red as his hair.

“I… I p-peed on myself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter