When you wake up in the morning

Block B Scenarios (Request closed)

 

When you wake up in the morning


U-Kwon:

Sunlight filtered through the curtains and shined on your face, causing you to wake up. Stretching, you rubbed your eyes and slowly opened them, trying to adjust to the sudden lighting. Once you were fully awake, you turned to your left and found a still-sleeping U-Kwon, smiling a little in his sleep.

You lifted your hand and began tracing his features from his eyebrows to his lips. Feeling a little disturbed in his sleep, U-Kwon groaned softly before opening his eyes. The first thing he saw was a smiling you with a finger on his lips.

“Good morning, Kwonnie baby.” You greeted with a bright smile.

“Mornin’ baby.” He greeted back, still a little sleepy.

“You look cute,” you giggled before you continued tracing his lips.

U-Kwon opened his mouth a little and bit on your finger lightly. You pulled back with a little giggle before pecking his lips and trying to get out of bed. However, before you can get up, U-Kwon grabbed your wrist and pulled you back to bed.

Hovering above you in only his boxers, you blushed at the provocative position both of you were in. He leaned in and devoured your lips hungrily.

‘ kitty in the morning.’ You thought as you kissed back.

After much persuading, you managed to get U-Kwon to take a bath and prepare and you went out to prepare breakfast. But before you left, he said, “We should have more morning make out sessions.”

“Yah, go and bathe already, kissing monster.”

“Wanna bathe together?” He asked with a cheeky grin.

“No. Go. Now.”


B-Bomb:

bodies pressed against each other, legs intertwined with your head in the crook of his neck is how you woke up this morning. Sunlight flitted through the windows casting a slight glow on your face, waking you up fully. You slowly tried to untangle yourself from B-Bomb’s limbs but was unsuccessful since he held on tighter.

Aware of yours and his lack of clothing, you blushed a little, remembering the previous night. You then began to his cheek lovingly and stretched up to peck his lips lightly. This seemed to wake him up as he pulled you closer and opened his eyes.

“Good morning, beautiful.” He greeted.

“Good morning to you too, oppa.”

He bent down and kissed you with what seemed like innocent pecks which eventually turned more aggressive and evolved into a passionate kiss.

When he broke the kiss, he cheekily asked, “Round two?”

You smacked him on the chest and told him to bathe as he had to leave the house at 9A.M and it was currently 7A.M.

“I’m just going to make breakfast while you wash up, okay?” you said, preparing to get up and get dressed.

B-Bomb curled an arm around your waist and whispered seductively into your ear, “How about we wash up together?”

“No, that way we would never get washed up.” You stated, knowing what he wanted to do.

He pouted and grabbed his boxers off the floor and wore them before trudging into the bathroom. You got dressed after he got into the bathroom and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.


Zico:

You did not have one of the best sleeping habits. You’d usually end up in some awkward position or even kick the blanket off in the middle of the night. So it took some restraining to do or Zico would never get to sleep.

Although, let’s just say that the restraining got loose in the middle of the night. It doesn’t work all the time, mind you.

That explains how you woke up, sleeping across Zico in this ‘superman’ position with the blankets already kicked onto the floor. The both of you were a mess, literally, on the bed.

Zico…sleeps really ugly too. With his mouth slightly opened and dried drool trails down his cheeks. You had the better facial expressions while sleeping while Zico had the better sleeping habits. You supposed that was how you both complimented each other perfectly.

The only thing you both had in common in bed, is that you both slept like pigs. No matter how noisy the Block B boys were, barging into your house or even your room, you both could still find a way to block out those noises and fall back asleep.

However, all it took was a little kiss in the morning to make either one of you fully awake. Too bad none of you would ever wake up early enough to give each other those kisses for you to be on time.

Those boys acknowledge that you both were meant to be. Good points that helped cover each other’s flaws and flaws that were exactly the same, but didn’t seem that bad since both of you did those together.

When you finally woke up, you gave Zico a little kiss before leaving him alone and going into the bathroom to get ready for the day.


Taeil:

Taeil was cute when he sleeps. He always has to have something to hug when he goes to sleep. He used to settle for a bolster but when you both decided to share a bed, he decided,  bolster be damned, and that’s how you became Lee Taeil’s personal hug toy.

Waking up in the morning, being tangled in Taeil’s arms was a good feeling, it continues to feel good until he refuses to let you go. When it’s time to wake up, it took you forever to try to wake him up as he usually refuses and hugs you tighter.

This morning, however, you refused to lose and had to wake him up no matter what. They had a show to film in the morning and being late may result in him getting scolded and he might even push the blame to you. You shuddered at the thought of getting dirty looks from the show crew for making Taeil late.

“I know you both are , but restrict yourselves!” A PD once said. No matter how much you and Taeil denied it, they weren’t going to listen.

So you grabbed Taeil’s face and gave him a peck on the lips then slowly kissing all over his face. It seemed to work since Taeil’s eyes opened a bit. Just when you thought you were successful, he closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

Feeling frustrated, you thought, ‘it’s time to activate Plan B.’

You grabbed his face again and kissed him deeply. Moving your lips against his, you slowly waited for him to respond. Soon enough, he did. His arms wrapped tighter over your waist and he moved his lips in sync with yours. But as he tried to deepen the kiss further, you refused and pulled away, leaving a pouting Taeil.

“Go get ready, oppa. I shall prepare breakfast.” You said pulling him out of bed.

He had no choice but to follow your orders.

‘Plan B: Success.’


Jaehyo:

“Good morning, oppa!” you greeted Jaehyo cheerfully in the morning when you woke up and found him staring at you.

“Morning, baby.” He said, smiling softly.

Both of you shared a little kiss before breaking apart, smiling at each other.

“So what do you have this morning?” you asked Jaehyo.

“Nothing much. Just a pre-recording for a music show.” He replied.

“Hwaiting for your recording, Jae oppa! Hmm, then you’ll have the evening free right?”

“Thanks, baby,” he gave you a hug before continuing, “Yeah, I do. Why?”

“Let’s go for bubble tea then!” You have been craving for bubble tea since last month and haven’t gotten the time to go buy yourself some.

“Sure! I’ll pick you up after schedule okay?”

“Okay! Go change now, oppa. I wouldn’t want you to be late for schedule.” You said, pulling Jaehyo up as you got up.

“Arasso, arasso. Come with me then.” Jaehyo said, getting up.

You nodded and pulled Jaehyo together with you to the bathroom to get ready. This is how you spend every morning with Jaehyo. Little talks when you get up, sometimes planning a small date. It’s these little talks that brought you and Jaehyo closer since you don’t see each other often in the afternoon and he oftens return home late at night.

Although there were certain times where you needed him but he wasn’t there because he was busy, he usually resolves that by having little conversations with you in the morning. You couldn’t ask for more.


P.O:

“Jihoon oppa, it’s time to wake up~” you said, poking his cheeks.

P.O groaned and swatted your hands away from his face. This only made you poke him more and he muttered a little, “Five more minutes.”

You refused to let him sleep anymore and started poking him on the face and slowly going down to his waist, his most ticklish part. Attacking him with pokes on the waist made him squirm as he wriggled around, trying to get you to stop but you weren’t going down without a fight.

The more he wriggled, the closer he got to the edge of the bed and with a loud thud, he landed on the floor, groaning in pain. You laughed loudly at his predicament, that’s what he get for refusing to wake up.

However, after what seemed like a very long time, P.O had not gotten up and all was quiet. You panicked a little, what if he knocked his head and passed out? You scrambled to the end of the bed and peeked over the edge. P.O was lying there with his eyes closed, with no signs of movement.

“Jihoonie oppa, are you okay?” you reached an arm out to shake him.

Suddenly, his arm shot out and grabbed yours, pulling you, making you fall on top of him. You let out a little scream and smacked P.O in the chest.

He laughed and gave you a little peck.

“You scared me! I thought you passed out or something.” You huffed.

“Sorry,” he pouted.

“Don’t play this prank on me again! Go and get ready, then we’ll go out for breakfast okay?”

“Yes ma’am!” he saluted as you got off him.

You giggled and stepped out of the door.


Kyung:

You woke up this morning to kisses all over your face. You slowly opened your eyes to Kyung giggling after every kiss delivered to your face.

“Good morning, princess!” he greeted once he saw that you were awake.

“Morning, baby. What are you doing?”

“Giving kisses to my princess! Isn’t it nice to wake up like this?” he wriggled his eyebrows.

You raised your eyebrows in return.

“Don’t you like it? If you don’t then maybe I shouldn’t give you kisses anymore.” he pouted and started to get off the bed.

You grabbed his arm and pulled him back, “Yah, are you mad?”

“Hmph.” He crossed his arms and turned away from you.

You smiled, Kyung was being childish again.

“I like it, okay?”

“Really?”

You nodded. He grinned widely and pinned you onto the bed, continuing his kiss attack.

“Kyungie, enough!” you laughed. Being covered in Kyung-spit early in the morning wasn’t all that pleasant.

“Alright, alright. Just one more kiss!”

He kissed you full on the lips before getting up, pulling you along.

“Go get ready! We’ll depart for breakfast after you’re ready~”

You nodded and walked into the bathroom as Kyung skipped out of the bedroom, humming to himself.

‘I wonder why is he so happy today, hmm.’ You thought with a small smile.


A/N: Sorry for the long wait! A morning scene for those who requested~ Not edited, I apologize for any mistakes in advance. Just curious though, anyone going for SMTownSG? I’m going ^^

P.S. I have this secret fic I’m working on that I put on private, so if you’re my friend, I guess you can read the first chapter of the story! I’m planning to finish it up then post it, if I can actually finish writing. I’m not sure though, I might just scrap the whole idea if I lose inspiration.