When you're having moodswings

Block B Scenarios (Request closed)

 

When you’re having mood swings


Zico:

“Yah! Woo Jiho! Come here!” you shouted at the currently lazing Zico in his bedroom. Zico sighed, it has been a freaking hour since you’ve been picking on small things that Zico did wrong, or even things he did not do nor had control over.

“Coming, baby!” he shouted back, knowing that if he did not get his off the bed in three seconds, she’s going to go in and whoop his . He dragged his feet as he entered the living room, looking to see if there was something wrong.

“Is there something wrong again?” he asked and sighed wearily.

“Something wrong? Yes, of course there’s something wrong. Why did you leave the TV controller on the floor? What if someone were to trip on the controller? What if I tripped? Are you going to take responsibility for my injuries?” you nagged as Zico rolled his eyes.

“Baby, can’t you just pick it up by yourself? Do you have to get me to walk all the way here just to pick a controller up?”

“Yah, Woo Jiho, listen here. Do I look like I’m in the right condition to be picking up a controller from the ground? Do you not care about my welfare? Is my safety so meaningless to you? Are you that heartless?” you poked Zico in the chest with each question.

“I-“

“Do you not love me anymore? Do you regret knocking me up?” you asked as you started getting teary.

“No! Baby of course not!” Zico frantically said as he picked up the controller from the ground, put it in it’s rightful place and continued, “See? I picked it up okay? Stop crying.”

Zico went over and hugged you as you sobbed into his chest. You finally calmed down when Zico pecked your lips and smiled at you. You smiled back and continued hugging him. The peaceful moment was then broken by the sound of the phone ringing.

“I’ll get it,” you said and went over to pick up the phone.

“Hello,” you greeted sweetly when you answered. However, your smile slowly disappeared and you screamed, “I don’t need any ing loans!” and cut the call throwing your phone onto the sofa.


Taeil:

You sat on the sofa kicking your legs, feeling bored. “Taeil oppa, I’m bored,” you said with a frown to your boyfriend of five years who was cleaning his fish tank.

“Yeobo, wait for a while okay? I’m almost done here.” Taeil said as he scrubbed the surface of the tank.

“But, oppa, I really want to do something now!” you whined, lying down on the sofa.

“I really need to clean the tank so please wait okay?”

“Lee Taeil! Does your fish mean more than your pregnant girlfriend?” you shouted and slammed your hands onto the table.

“No, yeobo I-“

“Yah, Lee Taeil! If you don’t bring me out this instant I will personally kill all your fishes!”

“Yeob-“

“I guess you don’t care about me anymore do you? You were just playing with me all these while?” you cried as tears started rolling down your cheeks.

“No I-“

“Lee Taeil, I’m disappointed in you,” you said and started walking towards the door. Taeil quickly walked towards you and hugged you by the waist. You struggled for a bit before calming down. Being in Taeil’s arms always calmed you down easily. Taeil your growing stomach as he said, “I’ll bring you out okay? Where do you want to go?”

You smiled and happily said, “Oppa, I want to go to the dukbokki restaurant to eat then we shall have jackfruit and banana and kiwi and strawberry and apple and carrot milkshake!”

“Arasso, arasso” he agreed, despite hearing your weird cravings.

You gave him a chaste kiss and told him that you loved him before skipping out of the house with Taeil following behind, fish forgotten.


Kyung:

He was mesmerized by your angelic face as you sipped on the honeydew milktea he bought for you. A look of pure bliss danced across your features when you took a sip, chewing on the black tapioca balls. You felt someone staring at you and you glanced to the corner and found Kyung staring at you will a small smile tugging on his lips.

“Kyung oppa, why are you staring at me?” you asked as you cocked your head to the side. “Because you look absolutely beautiful just drinking your bubble tea.” Kyung replied, smiling fully. ‘Greasy Kyung’ you thought as you smiled and resumed your drinking.

After a full five minutes of Kyung staring at you, you started to get irritated and told him to stop looking at you. However, he refused and continued staring.

“Yah oppa. I want to drink in peace but you won’t let me,” you sighed.

“But oppa wants to look at you.”

“Oppa stop being so greasy and leave me alone,” you huffed and Kyung reluctantly left the living room. A few minutes after finishing your drink, you suddenly craved for hot chocolate with banana flavored marshmallows.

“Oppa! Can you make some hot chocolate with banana marshmallows for me?” You called out.

“Babe, you’re going to get fatter if you keep drinking all these drinks,” Kyung remarked as he got to work making your drink in the kitchen.

“Are you saying I’m fat? Whose fault was it, making me crave for all these food? Now that I’m all plump because I’m carrying your baby, you’re just going to say I’m fat? If that’s what you think then you can find someone else to carry your baby ‘cause I won’t!” You crossed your arms and pouted on the sofa.

Kyung appeared with the drink that he made and sat down next to you. “Baby, I’m not saying you’re fat okay? I was just joking. How could the beautiful angel carrying my little baby be fat?”

“Really? Am I really not fat?” you said as you grabbed the hot chocolate from Kyung’s hand. He nodded as he carressed your ever-growing bulge. You smiled as you sipped your drink, enjoying the moment with Kyung touching your baby bump and talking to the little baby growing in there.


U-Kwon:

“Here kitty kitty,” U-Kwon cooed as he played with the cat he affectionately called Jiji lazing on the table. You sat down on the floor, looking at U-Kwon playing with Jiji. Half an hour passed and U-Kwon was still playing with it.

“Tsk, oppa should just go marry Jiji already,” you scoffed as you started your huge stomach in pure boredom.

“Jagiya, did you say something?” U-Kwon asked, the cat as it purred in satisfaction.

“I said, Kwonnie oppa should just go marry Jiji already since you’re just ignoring your girlfriend sitting right beside you.” You pouted, crossing your arms and turning away from him.

“B-but the cat is so cute can’t I play with him for a while?”

“Fine, play with him all you want,” you said and stormed off into the room. You laid on the bed, feeling angry and left out because of U-Kwon ignoring you.

A few minutes later, he entered the room holding a packet of pocky and sat down next to you. He shook the box in front of your face, trying to entice you with the packet of biscuit. However, you just turned to your side and covered the blanket all the way to your face.

“Jagiya, I’m sorry for ignoring you. Will you forgive me?” U-Kwon said with a pout. You turned around, grabbed the box of biscuit and turned back. U-Kwon’s smile faded when he realised that even though you took the box of pocky, you still did not forgive him.

Another idea popped up in his head and he went to the other side of the bed and started doing aegyo in front of you. He knew you weren’t able to resist his aegyo. Your face remained at the same expression but you reached towards his face with one hand, and pinched his cheeks. You smiled as you pinched it harder, despite U-Kwon’s cries of pain.

One red cheek, a box of pocky, a whining U-Kwon and a satisfied smile later, U-Kwon was your stomach as you layed down, feeling sleepy. “Aegi-ah, it’s your appa. I can’t wait for you to come out. When you’re born, we can play with Jiji together okay?” He smiled as he layed his hand on your stomach, feeling the baby kick. Then he felt a hand smack his head. Groaning in pain, he asked you what was that for.

“Yah oppa! You can just go marry Jiji instead! Jiji this, Jiji that, aish chincha…”


B-Bomb:

 “Yah, Lee Minhyuk! If you don’t get me my papaya flavored lollipop in 5 minutes I will whack you so hard…” You trailed off as Minhyuk sighed and walked out of the house to get your lollipop.

Exactly five minutes later, he returned, panting with a bag filled with biscuits and lollipops just in case you were craving for them in the middle of the night.

You skipped up to him with a grin, happily asking him if he got what you wanted. He nodded and passed you a papaya flavored lollipop that took him forever to find. You took it and happily popped it into your mouth before skipping back to the sofa to watch a rerun of a drama you were suddenly into.

Minhyuk sighed loudly and plopped down onto the seat next to you. “What now, oppa. Are you finding me troublesome huh? Sighing so loudly…” you glared at him.

“No, I just-“

“Are you tired of me?”

“No I’m not. Don’t think too much okay?” He smiled as you stared at him suspiciously.

“Hmm, you better not because I’m the one who is supposed to feel tired. Imagine carrying extra weight around.” You said as you leaned back onto the couch.

“Yes baby, I understand.”

“Are you patronising me right now ‘cause I sense some sarcasm there, young man,” you turned to him again and stared him down.

“No! You’re just imagining things, I know how difficult it is for you so if you need anything just ask me okay?”

“Hmm, okay!” you grinned as you pecked him on the lips. He smiled but it suddenly faded as he tasted the papaya flavored lollipop that got onto his lips when you kissed him. ‘Papaya is such an awful flavor for a lollipop. Ugh.’


Jaehyo:

You laid down on the bed with Jaehyo talking to your baby bump. You suddenly spotted something that you didn’t like and you smacked Jaehyo on his back. “Ouch! Yah jagiya, why did you hit me,” he said, rubbing the spot you hit.

“Jae oppa! I told you not to wear those green boxers already, I absolutely hate them!” You shouted, grabbing the hem of his boxers and pulling, successfully giving him a wedgie.

“Yah- Jagi- Ouch!”

“Go. Change. Them. Now.” You said, letting go of the boxers.

Jaehyo had no choice but to go change or he might risk getting another wedgie. When he came back, you nodded your head, finally satisfied with the color of his boxers. You started running your fingers through his long hair and told him, “Oppa, you should go get a haircut already, I prefer your shorter cut.”

“But I like it this way, I think it suits me better.” He said, touching his own hair.

You glared at him as he said this. “But I don’t like it so you should change it.”

“But jagi-“

“Are you defying me right now? Do you know how much I go through for you? Are you going to disregard one small request made by me?”

“Aniya! Arasso! I’ll get a haircut tomorrow okay?” Jaehyo gave up. What more did he have to say? A haircut was nothing when the woman he loved was carrying his child.

“Hmm, good.” You gave him an eye smile and pecked his cheek.

You giggled as you thought of how you would soon be able to see Jaehyo in your favourite hairstyle of his. It was that ‘manly’ Jaehyo that you loved to see.

The rest of the night continued with Jaehyo your stomach and you laying down on the bed, smiling, feeling happy to have a boyfriend as good as him.


P.O:

“Yeobo-“

“Oppa can you speak in a higher tone, your low voice is making me nauseous” you said, holding on to a plate of dukbokki.

“…”

“Oppa, why are you not saying anything? Didn’t you want to say something to me just now?”

“It’s because I don’t know what to do when you asked me to speak in a higher tone. I-“ he got cut off by a gagging sound.

He rushed to you and was about to speak when you raised an arm to stop him from speaking before saying,”Your low voice makes me feel like my heart is vibrating and I feel nauseous.”

He then tried speaking in a higher tone. “Then what do you want me to do , jagiya?”

You giggled at his attempt to speak in a higher tone and was soon seen collapsing on the sofa laughing so hard tears actually escaped. As much as you loved P.O’s voice, you couldn’t listen to it now because of the low bass that made you feel nauseous. Damn the pregnancy.

After a minute of laughing non-stop, you suddenly sat up and told P.O that you were craving for some soup. He showed you an ‘okay’ sign since he didn’t want to speak or else you would just crack up again. The pregnancy was making you have weird mood swings and it also makes things that seem entirely weird and impossible true.

However, he wasn’t going to complain, after all, you were going through a tougher time than he does throughout the whole pregnancy. The least he could do was support you through this whole period of time.

“Oppa! I want rice and kimchi too!” you shouted from the living room.

“Arasso!” He shouted, trying to reach a higher tone too. He could train his vocals this way too. Maybe with all these he can reach a higher range of notes and knock Taeil out of his vocalist position? He laughed to himself, before hearing bells of laughter coming from you, after hearing his weird attempt to create a higher tone.   


A/N: Finished the first chapter! It's unedited, tbh ;_; But I hope you enjoyed it. Comment and subscribe! You can request for a scenario too, just write on my wall or comment ^^