First day of school

My heart's fluttering

Eunji :

You rub your eyes , stretch your arms .

"Morning is the best of all times in the garden. The sun is not yet hot. Sweet vapors rise from the earth. Night dew clings to the soil and makes plants glisten. Birds call to one another. Bees are already at work."
 

You said as you took a peek out of the room , '' Eh ? No one is awake ? '' you titled your head to your left.

As your curious , you opened Changjo's room door and saw him sleeping like a pig , you giggled.

'' YAH ! LAZY PIG ! '' you took a pillow and whack his head hard , pinching his cheek while he yawns and stare at you with those unsure eyes .

'' N--oona ? '' He said as he rubbed his eyes , '' Morning ~! time for school !''

you smiled , pulling his arms .

 

Changjo :

it was morning ,to your shock , Eunji was in your room , pulling your arms asking you to wake up .

you felt a slight blush , feeling happy in your heart as you get up of your bed, got dressed and followed Eunji down .

She came down wearing our school's uniform , she look... cute in her minishort skirt and the top .

without knowing , your already smiling .

tumblr_lkr9w4ouA81qi3cxbo1_500_thumb.png<

Eunji :

'' First day of my junior year ~~ Goona enjoy it ! '' You smiled as you carried your black bagpack down .

You saw Changjo , waiting for you downstairs with Auntie Choi in the Van waiting .

'' Mianhae , for making you wait ''

You grabbed Changjo's hand while bowing to Auntie choi ,You both sat back in the Van .

while your playing with bangs , Changjo mention '' We are going to fetch Hyungs too ~ ''

''Ahh ~ Chunji,Cap,Ricky,Niel and Ljoe oppa ? '' He nodded

In no time , they went up the van , greeting everyone in the Van .

Chunji Sat beside Changjo, Cap and Niel , Ricky alone and while You sat beside Ljoe .

'' Morning '' You greeted Ljoe , No response as usual .

You felt awkward , trying to make a conversation with him .

 

'' Oppa~ is this your junior year too ? ''

'' What's your class ? ''

'' Answer meee ~ '' You whine as you poke him .

 

Ljoe :

* Why is she acting like Jiyoung ?! Aish ~ Andwae ! She is EUNJI ! *

You took your earplugs and on T-ara < Day by Day >

We reached school about 10 mins later , Eunji went down the Van first followed by the rest .

'' OPPPPAAA ~ ''

'' his so handsome !! ''

'' Cold but hot ''

Some girls whispered as you past by them .

 

Eunji :

Woaah ~ the school is big , different from States , is rather cleaner and lots of friendly faces .

'' Who is that girl ? , JIYOUNG ?!'' A girl shouted , You turn to her .

'' Jiyoung ? '' You answered

'' Omg ~ your not dead ? !'' The girl yelled as she ran away giving you question marks all over .

'' Why is she hanging out with our oppas ? ''

'' She better not let me see her together with her ''

You shivered after hearing this .

'' Argggh ! i just want a peaceful day in school '' You said softly , trying to distant away from Oppas .

Chunji :

* OMO ! People are thinking Eunji is Jiyoung !" you felt like a stone just bash you .

Mind in a mess , looking at Eunji , trying to get away from you all .

'' she must have felt bad '' you whispered to yourself .

 

:

The school is filled with Fangirls spazzing over ' Teentop ' their nickname in school .

Eunji , whom felt like being in jail , getting question all over her .

She held her notes in her hand , '' 19B ... 1--9 -- '' Eunji bumped into a guy , she looked up and was shock .

'' EUNJIIII ~ ! '' that guy grab her into his hug , Ljoe who was there all the while , looking at what happen .

He felt mad , sad , Mix feelings .

LJoe:

* WHY AM I FEELING LIKE THAT ? , ANI ! SHE IS NOT JIYOUNG *

without thinking , you went forward and grab that guy's arm , '' Let go of her ''

 _________________________________________________________________

How was chapter 3? ^^

who do you think that guy was? , Make sure to read the next Chapterrr ~

@love_letters : Thanks for commenting ~ Updated ! ^^ Thankyou c;

Please do subscribe too