The First Meeting

My heart's fluttering

Eunji :

You got off the plane , check out and hailed a taxi .

You told the taxi driver the address and soon you reach , got off the taxi , took off your sun glasses .

'I feel like i'm back home ~ ! ' you shouted as you stretched your hand out , hands filled with bags , a luggage , and a few boxes on the floor .You rung the bell of the big house mansion , '' Ding ding dong dong ~ !'' the bell sound , ' Eunji ah ? ~ '' a head pop out from the side of the gate . You startled .

' Ah nae ~ Jung Eunji imnida , Auntie Choi ? ' you bowed

' Come on in Honey ~ , YAH CHOI CHANGJO ! EUNJI IS HERE ! ''

she shouted

 

Changjo :

A loud voice pieced through your ears , '' MWORAGO ? NOONA'S HERE ? ''

i ran down happily like a monkey , went forward to her and hugged her tightly

'' noona ah ~ changjo missed you alot '' i whispered to her ears

'' Aigoo , nado , bogoshipoyo ~ '' she break the hug and pull my cheeks .

I grabbed her boxes and brought it up to her room , her room that i designed .

'' Wah ! this room is really beautiful , Yah changjo ah ! You sure know my taste'' She chuckled as she winked  , with that you blushed . Covering your cheek and felt it .

Eunji :

Feeling touched by what Changjo did so i rewarded him with a wink , little did i know . His blushing !!

Somehow thats cute , so thats how my morning started . A new world , new place , and of course my best friend .

'' Noona , let's visit my friends later , is it alright with you ? '' he asked

'' I will love to visit your friends '' you smiled

 

later this afternoon :

'' Noona ! are you ready ? '' changjo shouted

'' Yes i am ~ !'' You walked out of your room

wearing this :

Small_t37tts

< this is how it looks >

 

Changjo jaw dropped , '' B--eautiful '' he stammered

You felt a slight blush , changing subject .

'' Are we going now changjo ah ~ '' you poked him

He grabbed your hands , get in the car and drove to a dorm apartment not far away from the place your currently staying now .

'' There ! we are here '' He open the door for you as you walk out you looked around ..

'' You bought this ? '' You asked

'' aniyo ~ shared with my hyungs of course '' He laughed

'' Ahh ~ i knew it '' You stick your tongue out and walk towards Lobby A .

'' Yah ! '' he shouted puling you back .

'' is Lobby B , pabo ~ '' he messed your hair .

Feeling embarrassed, Following him up to his 'dorm' .

He scanned the card against the door lock and went in , '' Hyung ~ ! Eunji noona is here .''

A guy with curly hair stared at you , * she is beautiful *  he thought .

 

You went forward to each of them , greeting ' Annyeonghaeseyo , Jung Eunji Imnida ' You bowed and smiled .

Everyone greeted you back , but not the last one , his hair is brown,wearing a black hoodie , jeans laying flat on the table , dont seems to care that there is a visitor .

You tapped his shoulder .. '' Annyeonghaseyo ~ Jung Eunji imnida '' You smiled , stretching your hands out to shake hands.

He stared at you for a while , not offering back his hand . * JIYOUNG ! SHE IS BACK ... Aniyo aniyo ! she died ... * You look into his eyes and saw it was watery .. * Why is he staring at me like that ? .. *

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Thats all for chapter one ! How was it ? <;

Sorry if is kinda boring ~ i will try to make it more interesting in the next chapter ..:)

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE .