Jiyoung?!

My heart's fluttering

LJoe  : * Why do she look so alike like Jiyoung?!* Cap tap my shoulder and gave me a look .

 

' Ljoe here . ' i replied with a toneless voice She shoot me with a smile , without thinking i grab her hands ' Jiyoung ! Is this you ? Jiyoung!' Tears flow down my cheeks

 

Eunji : ' Jiyoung ! Is this you? Jiyoung !' He shouted in tears. * Jiyoung?! Who is she .. * You swung your hand away and step back ' Yah ! Hyung ~~ Your scaring noona ' Changjo yelled ' Aniyo ... Gwenchana 'you said . Ljoe did'nt say anything, turn back and went back into his room .

 

LJoe  : ' What was i doing just now ! ' You shouted loud enough to let yourself hear. You laid on your bed , taking Jiyoung's picture , hugging it tightly. 'Jiyoung... i miss you ~ ' Tears fall, reminding you of the past .

Flashback  ' ByungHun oppaaa ~ !' Jiyoung shouted as you walk towards her .

She ran up to you and hugged you . ' Bogoshipoyo ~ ' Tipping toes , and planted a kiss on your cheek . ' Jiyoung , Wait here arraseo ? I will buy some icecream ! ' You smiled and walk away . ' Aigoo ~ Where is Oppa? ' Jiyoung wondered as she decided to walk over to the other side of the road to wait for you . You smiled as you hold two icecream cup on yours hands . Your ice cream dropped ...your eyes widden , tears flow down your cheek .

 

" JIYOUNG AH !!! '' You shouted as you rush over to her , but your too late .

."BOOM " The car hitted Jiyoung , she bounce on the glass of the car then bounce back on the floor , bloods everywhere . You knee down and touched her hair ' Jiyoung ah! Mianhae !, is all my fault !'

You hugged her into your arms .

/End of flashback 

 Eunji : Not long later , you and changjo decided to head home . " Erm... Chanjo ah .. '' ' Nae ? Waeyo? ' " I know is wrong to ask about other's thing .. but who is Jiyoung?" ' She is ... Ljoe's girlfriend , well she died .'

You cover your mouth , in shock . Changjo told you what exactly happen ~ Your tears drop * He must be hurted *

Later at night : Nooonaaaa ~ ' Changjo shouted . ' Nae ? ' you shouted from the room " School's tmr ! Sleep early neh? " Changjo stuff his head into your room . ' Arraseo Arraseo ' You strike a smile .

 

 

 

--- Sorry for the short chapter >< , I uploaded this on my mobile. So is kinda short , sorrwey ~