Evil

Flaming Charisma vs Ice Princess

Luna's POV

I glanced over at Vic. She chewed the end of the pen and looked like she was thinking hard. Its is history now and we were having a test.

After history, school ended. Which means confronting ____.

I hoped Vic wont spoil everything.

She seemed..... uneasy to hurt ____?

However, Sulli was wayyy too eager to hurt ____!

Should I go on?

All I know is,

If Sulli or Vic does something, I'm not taking the blame.

 

Sulli's POV

1 more hour.....

1 more hour till the confrontation.

Finally, I've been wanting to rip that 's flesh from her bones.

Grr......the scene of her and Minho oppa holding hands kept replaying in my head.

Argh! I have to give her a huge warning......

-After sch-

I met up with my unnies, all ready for the 'Big event"

No one's POV

______ sighed. Another long day. She was glad school ended early and she looked forward to a hot bath. She opened her locker, stuffed several books in, What she didnt see was the group of girls silently creeping up behind her. "Shhh" one girl whispered to another as they creeped against the wall. "1, 2, 3" and the girls jumped out, _____ looked surprised, but not afraid.

"You, evil , stealing MinHo oppa from us." A slim girl accused ______. She pushed _____ into the lockers, slamming her body against the cold hard metal.

_____ groaned slightly, but didnt say anything. Slowly the girls cornered _____ and called her all kinds of names.

". Who do you think you are?" "If you didnt seduce Minho oppa, he wouldnt have even glanced at you!." "Listen up, no one is gonna steal Minho oppa away from us."

_____ just stared at them defiantly, not flinching under their hard glares. Out of the blue, one of them, the maknae, reached out to slap ____.

Her hand was stopped halfway by _____'s grip.

"Dont even think about touching me." ____ growled, unable to keep her anger in anymore.

She twisted Sulli's hand painfully, and hissed, "Dont ever think about confronting me ever again. And I dont want your stupid Minho oppa. Take him if you want. One more time, and I'm going to break your wrist. You hear that?"

The terrified maknae could only nod and resist not crying out tears of pain. The rest of f(x) just stood in a corner, not being capable of moving. 

_____ threw Sulli's hand away, and slammed her locker close. Glaring at the rest of the girls, she silently sent a warning to all of them as she walked away.

Once _____ was far away, the girls ran up to Sulli who was clutching her wrist in pain.

"Lets get you to a hospital" Luna said. Everyone nodded.

No one spoke on the way to the hospital. They were only thinking of how ____ could so easily break anyone's wrist. And the fear she brought to them.

"I think....." Victoria started.

Everyone looked at her with fearful eyes.

She cleared . 

"I think lets not disturb _____ anymore."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haiz. Finally a chapter.

Dead fanfic.

Pls dont unsubscribe even though you want to punch me.

><

-Min(;