Back Hug

Flaming Charisma vs Ice Princess

_____'s POV

I stepped into class just as the bell rang. Phew, lucky I wasn't  late.

I sat down and immediately I knew I knew something was different.

Minho was staring right at my face. I ignored it it but I could feel his stare throughout the whole lesson . I couldn't listen to the teacher talking. "Its getting irritating you know?" I snapped at him after I couldn't stand it anymore. 

He just smiled at me and said "Oh, its nothing. Just that your face is too pretty I could not resist not to stare at it"

What? I brushed of his crazy comment and turned back to face the teacher.

Was he trying to hit on me?

Oh man, he was going to find out that it wont work on me. What does he think I am? One of his toys to play with that discard when not wanted?

I felt my anger build up within me, I closed my fist.

No one is to play with my feelings. Not anymore. The bell rang again and it was lunch. Dashing out of the classroom, I wanted to shake Minho off.

But he chased after me, grabbed my shoulder and spun me around . "Where are you going pretty lady?" I felt like punching his smiling face.

"Away from you" I said coldly.

"Awww......why are you so cold to me?"He asked. Ugh.

Suddenly, I felt arms slithering around my waist. I could feel Minho's warm breath on my neck.

"why are you so cold to me? Am I not ....... warm?" He breathed softly into my ear.

His voice is so.......beautiful.

I could feel his warmth on my back. It wasn't so bad  after all.

Yes Minho, you are warm. 

I embraced his warm hug for who-knows-how-long before I pushed him away.

What was I thinking! 

I was supposed to enjoy someone else's hug! 

Minho smirked at me as we walked to the canteen. I quickly unlinked our arms before anyone could see but Minho forcefully and linked it back with his.

Once we entered the canteen, I heard gasps from the girls.

"M-Minho oppa! Why are you linking arms with that loner?"

"Is she your girlfrien?"

"Oppa! How could you do this to me?"

I looked up to Minho. He was smiling at me as if nothing was wrong. 

"____, ignore the girls. They are just jealous." He bent down and whispered into my ear. 

"What the hell. No way am I going to act as your girlfriend." I angrily hissed and unlinked my arms with his. I stomped off to buy food, ignoring the angry glares from girls. 

When I was buying food, I heard whispers behind me,

"Krystal unnie says she seduced Minho oppa. If not Minho oppa would never chose her. "

"They say Jonghyun is her ex. And now Minho."

Bwoh? How did the girls know Jonghyun? Is Jonghyun in this school........?

 

Jonghyun's POV

What did I just see.......

I was walking to the canteen for lunch when I saw ____ running towards the canteen. Than Minho came chasing after her.

He grabbed her shoulder and twisted her around. They  talked for a few moments. Suddenly, Minho back hugged ____! What the hell......

Was _____ already Minho 's girlfriend?Did Minho already win the bet? 

I saw ____ smiling . She seemed to be enjoying Minho's hug. Her face totally lit up.

I couldnt bare to see them together any longer. I ran away form the couple. 

When I reached the school garden then I relaxed. 

No, Minho couldn't have made ____ his girlfriend .....

It was too soon! 

But ____ looked so happy just now. Like how she used to smile at me when I called her name.

I must protect ___.

I must break them up.

_____ is mine.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYY(:

I'm backk. And hope you enjoyed this long chapter. To make up for my absence.

My worst case of writers block had been cured?

:D

-Min(: