Kojiyuu weekly playboy

Atsuyuu One Shot

credit: pic owner, don't own that


-- Kojiyuu wedding pic --

 



"Acchan, I'm home~" Yuko said while open the front door. "Acchan?" he said again because no one answering her.

Atsuko's in the kitchen, cooking. Yuko go to the kitchen and saw her girlfriend cooking, "hey, what are you doing?" Atsuko turn around with knife on her hand, "woah, be careful there we don't want anyone to get hurt" Yuko add.

"tell that to my heart" Atsuko answered coldly and turn around continue chopping the meat.

"eh? Did I do something wrong? What do you mean by that?" Yuko approach her girlfriend but the taller girl just gave silent treatment.

"Acchan? Baby, come on stop chopping" Yuko back hug Atsuko but the later girl didn't stop cooking. "Sugar, did I do something wrong? I'm sorry.." Yuko whisper in Atsuko's ear.

Atsuko blush and stop chopping, "I hate it when you call me that. It always make me weak.."

Yuko chuckle, she kiss Atsuko's neck, "I love it when you weak, it make me feel superior"

"shut up" Atsuko elbow Yuko's stomach. She let go the knife and put it on the table then turn around facing Yuko.

Yuko smile, "if there is something wrong, do tell me and I will fix it"

Atsuko smile at Yuko's words, "your words always calm me.. Even if its simple.. How do you do that, Yuuchan?"

Yuko laugh, "I feel honored. But you haven't answer my question yet, dear?"

"it just, I accidentally open your tumblr and saw picture that NyanNyan post in her twitter.."

"picture..? Ah, I understand now.. The wedding picture"

Atsuko nodded, "yeah, I saw how beautiful you two are.. And she looks so happy standing beside you, and so are you.." she said sadly.

Yuko smile, "she is beautiful and cute"

Atsuko pout, "Yuuchan!"

Yuko laugh, "she is, but like you said before.. Haruna and I are beautiful standing together, but.." Yuko put her hands around Atsuko waist and look at her straight in the eyes, "but if it's you that standing beside me on our wedding gown, we will be perfect with each other.."

Atsuko blush and her heart feel like melting to the ground, "..."

"so.. Did your heart heal already? Or maybe we should do y things to heal that?" Yuko grin.

"!" Atsuko push Yuko away and then turn around continue chopping, "way to ruin our moment, Yuuchan"  

"ah~ Acchan, I haven't touch your s today! Let me touch you~ I need to heal my stamina too" Yuko touch Atsuko's chest from behind.

"you're so weird!"

"yeah, but surprisingly this weirdo have a y and hot girlfriend" Yuko rub her thigh between Atsuko's legs.

Atsuko blush again, "get out from the kitchen! Don't disturb my cooking time" she push Yuko away.

"ah~~ but I miss you~"

"go take shower first, I think by the time you finish your foods is done"

"hmm, how about we take shower together?" Yuko suggest.

"ha! To bad I already take a bath before, you're to late"

Yuko disappointed, "ah, shoot!" Atsuko giggle.

 

 

 

 



"say, Acchan. It's good that you don't feel jealous again" Yuko said before she leave to the bathroom.

"that's because I already promise you that I will never turn green whenever you near people, specially girls"

"hmm, when did you promise it?"

Atsuko roll her eyes, "at the previous chapter, Duh!"

.

.

.

.

.

Oshima Yuko speechless for the first time


 


You didn't saw that coming, did ya?