Nike the puppy

Atsuyuu One Shot

Credit: pic owner, i don't own that





"Nike?"

"yep!" Atsuko beam and nodded happily.

"why Nike? Don't you have any other cool name beside it?" Yuko confused.

"it suit him. And she just look like Nike to me" Atsuko said while looking at the black petite dog that they just bought.

Yuko look at the dog weirdly, "Nike?"

Atsuko giggle, "this puppy.." Atsuko pick the dog up, "is our baby.." she said to Yuko. "we bought it together.."

"yeah, I know it. But, Nike? Why not Puma or And1?" Yuko snicker.

"Yuuchan! This puppy is our baby, and I name it Nike because it remind me of you" Atsuko said shyly.

"me? I don't understand"

Atsuko look at the dog, "I'm sorry, Nike-chan. Your papa is slow sometimes"

Yuko shocked, "eh?! Papa?! Me?!"

Atsuko laugh while Nike bark happily, "of course you're the Papa and I'm the Mama"

"you name him Nike because he remind you of me? Is this because my Nike shoes collection? And I think I'm more Mama type then Papa"

Atsuko glare at the smaller girl, "I'm the mama because I take care of them in the house while your the papa because your the one who's working hard"

"eh? But you are more workaholic then me!" Yuko argued.

"oh and your Nike collection is worse then my shoes"

"they just look so cute and it's limited edition" Yuko point out.

"of course it's limited edition, your foot is smaller then any normal people at your age" Atsuko roll her eyes.

"oh now we are talking about my age and my height?" Yuko glare at Atsuko.

"no. I didn't say anything about height. And why are we arguing about that?"

"you're the one who bring it up"

"Nike-chan! Your Papa is being difficult now!" Atsuko said to her puppy.

"what?" Yuko's pitch is higher when she asked it.

"you know what, you sleep on the couch tonight"

"eh?! But this is my house!"

"Duh!" Atsuko said before get up from the couch and went to Yuko's bedroom with Nike.

Yuko jaw open wide, "this is my house.." she said to no one.